Admit it, we have all tried to cut our own bangs and got a good lesson NEVER to try that stunt again! But there are easier ways to do it all, you know? Try some of the 10 best clip-in bangs from this listicle. They are easy to wear, styling-friendly, and look natural! These awesome hair accessories come in different customizable sizes, thicknesses, and shapes. They blend with your natural hair seamlessly. The best part is, with these bangs, you can try new hairstyles as often as you like without actually making any alterations to your natural hair!
So, whether you are trying bangs for the first time and feel reserved or you just like to style your bangs differently every day, with a few clip-on bangs in your drawer, you can soon master the art of carrying bangs like a Korean yeoseong. Read this article and pick all the bangs which appeal to you!
Best Clip-in Bangs For Women Who Love To Try New Hairstyles
1. Best Easy-To-Style: HANYUDIE Clip-in Bangs
The perfect wispy bangs to cover your forehead and give you that chic look is here from the brand HANYUDIE. Made from real human hair, these clip-in bangs are comfortable and give a natural look. The bangs are lustrous just like natural hair and blend well with your real hair. The length is 5 inches and temples are 9 inches each. You can trim them if you wish for shorter bangs. The thickness is balanced to cover the forehead but is thin enough to give a realistic bang look. It comes as a one piece extension of fringe with temples, which is easy to pin on hair and gets secured well.
- Easy clip-in design
- Available in 4 shades
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Transformable with the use of styling devices
- Slightly small for some people
2. Best Natural-Looking: Hmd Bangs Hair Clip
Made with real human hair, these clip-in hair bangs are something that will make up for your stylish bang requirements. Unlike other clip-in bangs available in the market, this one appears natural and gets easily mixed with any other material. These hair bangs can be easily clipped on without being separately visible. Also, the grip is quite good, which means there is no fear of snapping down your hair. The design is such that it suits all face shapes be it heart, oval, round or square. Another major plus point is that you can trim it whenever you want.
- High quality
- Easy to hold
- Gives a perfect finish
- Slightly less voluminous
3. Best Comfortable Wear: Reecho Layered Clip-in Hair Bangs
Whether the special occasion is your date, prom night or Halloween, this one piece hair extension suits everyone perfectly. It appears like a wig with bangs and can easily be clipped on to get the most popular fringe hair extensions. The length is 6.7″ with 10.6″ sides which can be trimmed and changed as per your need. If you wish to change the appearance of these hair bangs, just style it with a roller or straightener and your neat hair bangs are ready to rock. Another special feature of this bang extension is that it is sewn by hand which makes it very impactful. The material is heat-resistant which helps you keep away the heat and looks real. You can even use dry shampoo on it and clean it as per your convenience. Also, you can easily place it all by yourself, without any hassle.
- Easy to style
- Gives a tight hold
- Versatile hair looks
- Available in a variety of colors
- No real hair used
4. Best Lightweight: FESHFEN Clip-in Bangs
If you are too scared to get your hair trimmed and go for the stylish bangs, then these clip-in bangs from FESHFEN are ideal for you. Created with human hair, the bangs not only look real, but also very stylish. The middle part is 5.5 inches long, whereas the sides are 10 inches long. Since the bangs can be easily clipped on, you can wear them instantly without investing a lot of time. Designed to suit all types of faces, this bang design helps you keep your hair look trendy all the time. Restyle them or trim them as per your need and clip it on your real hair to experiment with new hairstyles.
- Easy to wear
- Some may find it too shiny
5. Best Non-Slipping Clips: OTO BELLA Clip-in Bangs
These clip-in bangs are made from Remy human hair to make your fringe extension experience light and comfortable. With three invisible non-slipping clips, you can expect a perfect secured place for these bangs on your hair without any pulling or tugging. With a wide color range, the clip-on hair bangs give you decent options to choose from. The bangs are tangle-free and shedding-free. You can use them as daily wear bangs as the setting is simple. Part your center hair and lay the bangs flat on your forehead. Clip in the bangs in the middle and both the sides. Run a comb through the bangs for a natural look.
- No smell
- Can be styled
- Instant fringe
- Can be trimmed
- Slightly low quality clips
6. Best Thin And Relaxed: Swy Hair Clip-in Air Bangs
If airy fringes are your top choice, then these bangs from Swy Hair are perfect for you. You can tailor them as per your need and rock them in every season. Unlike the bushy hair bangs, this one looks very thin and relaxed, keeping your forehead light and neat. It also has hair temples on both the sides, thus complementing your facial contours. And if you’re someone who just wants forehead fringes, you can trim the side temples off. These bangs are nothing but human hair and can be fixed like human hair. Use a straightener or curler to change the way your fringes look. When using these bangs, lift some hair from your forehead and then clip them on. Comb your hair to mix the bang with your hair for that natural finish.
- Easy clip-in
- Gets mixed well with your hair
- Might be too thin for some
7. Best Heat-Resistant: Dsoar Side Bangs Clip
Dsoar’s Side Bangs are perfect for people who want a fuller look to their face shape. In fact, people who suffer from alopecia can also opt for these clip-in bangs. The benefits of using these side bangs are numerous, and the price is beyond imagination. The product is available in three types— thick side bangs with temple, without temple, and air side bangs. The thick bangs weigh up to 20gms, whereas the air side bangs weigh up to 10gms. Being heat-resistant in nature, these bangs can be styled as curly side bangs too. Pin these bangs slightly above your forehead, and cover with a headband (not mandatory) and you are good to go.
- Easy to use
- Has an invisible clip
- Blends well with hair
- Available in 4 hair colors
- Size might be small for some
8. Best Affordable: Rosesangel Clip-in Bangs
Wish to change to a hot look for an upcoming party without spending a lot? If yes, then grab on to these Brazilian clip-in bangs made with Remy hair. Available in natural black color, these bangs blend completely with your black hair. These are instant and let you transform your appearance drastically without getting a haircut. The quality is good and can also be used by people who suffer from hair loss or thinning. It can be styled, or trimmed as per choice. The best part is that you can get the bangs colored exactly like your hair. Its user-friendly attachment makes the clipping process easy, simple and quick.
- Easy to operate
- Has just one clip
9. Best Dyeable: HMD Curved Bangs Hair Clip
HMD curved clip-in bangs come with a sewn-on comb clip that secures the bangs in place and does not let them loosen up. It is very easy to apply and can be attached beneath the hair to completely blend with your real hair. The bangs appear noticeable, but not at all fake. Made with real human hair, the quality of these bangs is outstanding. Also, these can withstand the pressure of styling tools. Though it is available in many colors, you can also dye it if you want. The shape is curved, which can be adjusted as per your face type. With HMD clip-in bangs, you are just a clip-in away with the most classy bangs ever.
- Quick use
- Suits all types of faces
- Available in 6 colors
- Does not pull out hair
- Slightly thin
10. Best Volumizing: Hairro Clip-in Bangs Hair Extensions
When looking for a wide forehead, fake bangs or front toupee, this is a perfect choice. It has a middle length of 9 inches and temple length of 6 inches. With a round base of diameter of 3.25 inches, the design of these clip-in bangs serve as a forehead topper. The clip-in bangs are instant and can drastically transform your look. Each hair bang comes with 2 clips for a better hold on your head. Made with upgraded synthetic hair, you can be sure of its blending with your own hair. Also, the bangs are available in a wide range of colors, which means you can opt for multiple stylish looks.
- Saves time
- Instant volume
- Easy application
- More coverage
- Some may not find it thick enough
Now that you know your options when it comes to purchasing clip-in bangs, let’s help you choose one. Read the points mentioned below to avoid any sort of confusion before buying clip-in bangs.
What To Look For In Clip-in Bangs?
- Clip-in bangs should be light to keep off headaches or any heaviness.
- While the thickness should be light enough to keep the weight off, it should also be thick enough to give your head a natural, fuller look.
- Good quality clip-in bangs are those which can be styled as per your needs. So you should look for bangs that can be trimmed, colored, bleached or can bear the heat of styling tools.
- Nobody likes to see the fringes falling down the forehead while being at an event. It can be embarrassing. So always look for clip-in bangs that have two or three clips that do not slip away easily and keep the bangs intact.
- While the security is very important, you should also note it must not take a lot of time to fix your bangs. Look for something that is secure but also works instantly.
- When choosing clip-in bangs, look for options that work for all face types. A versatile product goes a long way with any hairstyle you opt for.
- Long bangs are preferable as you get the option to trim and style them as per your required size.
- As long as the clip-in bangs are comfortable, thick and mixes well with your natural hair, nothing else matters. Whatever be the material, make sure it suits your personal requirements.
- Good quality clip-in bangs are the ones that can be washed and reused multiple times.
How To Wear Clip-in Bangs?
Follow the steps to wear a clip-in bangs properly-
- Comb and detangle your hair.
- Part your hair in the center.
- Now place the bangs to the part you want to fix in.
- Move them slightly further to your crown so that the end of the fringe is set all along the brows.
- Adjust the placement by moving the bangs back and forth as per your choice.
- Fasten the clips into your hair properly.
- Comb or brush the bangs for that final finish.
Bangs have always been a sensational hairstyle, be it permanent or clip-on. They are a simple way of getting fringes without cutting your hair short. The best clip-on bangs are versatile and ideal for creating choppy bangs, curtain bangs, and blunt bangs. Therefore, you should invest in clip-in bangs that are best for customizing the hairstyle. The bangs listed above are easy to wear and offer a natural look. Some bangs come in different shades, while some bangs come heat-resistant, and designed to suit all face shapes. However, avoid thin bangs that do not go well with your hair.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author of this article, Chaitra Krishnan, is a hair care enthusiast. She checked user feedback and product reviews on trusted online forums and brand websites before shortlisting the best clip-on bangs. You can try new hairstyles with these products without actually making any alterations to your natural hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we dye clip-in bangs?
Yes, we can dye some clip-in bangs.
- Hair Toppers For Women That Gives Insane Volume
- Halo Hair Extensions For Stylish, Long, And Thick Hair
- Hair Wigs That Will Make You Look Fabulous