Eye shadows are like the bosses of the eye makeup world. With hundreds of colours to choose from, there is a reason we all love them.
In this post, I am listing the best of Colorbar eyeshadows.
1. Colorbar Eyeshadow – Expensive Pink:
This is a pinky plum shade and is the near-to-perfect dupe of MAC Plum Dressing. It has very minor fall out and has a good staying power. It comes in a see through container. Expensive Pink has a very good colour pay off and comes off great with just a couple of swipes. At Rs.250, it surely is a steal.
2. Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Spicy Brown:
3. Colorbar Shimmer Magic Baked Eyeshadow – Honeymoon Peach:
This prettiness is a bright peachy orange, with golden and bronze undertones, a totally classy yet fun colour. When it’s dry, the color pay off isn’t very great, but when it’s wet, it’s super intense and pigmented. You’ll need a primer as the staying power isn’t too great. It costs Rs. 750/- And guess what? It can be doubled up as a blush and a bronzer too!
[ Read: Colorbar Products ]
4. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Flirt:
This must be the most wearable turquoise blue eye shadow around. It’s metallic, and yet has a sheen that’s not over the top. It has slightly gritty shimmer, though. The pigmentation is great but the texture is a little rough again, owing to the shimmer. There is minimal fall out and it stays for a good 4 hours without a primer. It costs Rs. 300/-
5. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Proudly Purple:
6. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Spearmint:
7. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Star Violet:
[ Read: Best Colorbar Lipsticks ]
8. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Black Tie:
9. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Lilac Dressing:
10. Colorbar Eye Shadow – Copper Crush:
Girls, let me know your favorite colorbar eye shadow shades.
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Silva Method Meditation - September 12, 2014
- 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Tamarind Leaves - August 14, 2014
- Olive Oil Vs Coconut Oil – Which Is Better? - July 15, 2014