It is no surprise that a concealer cannot work up to its full potential without a good concealer brush. With makeup being a crucial part of a woman’s everyday life, these makeup accessories are gaining popularity and we are here to help you choose the right one. Depending on the type of concealer you have and the kind of imperfections you’re dealing with, there are many types of concealer makeup brushes that are available to solve your problem.
We understand how important the right set of tools is to create a masterpiece. Therefore, we have curated a list of 15 of the best concealer brushes that give you a professional makeup look without a makeup artist.
15 Amazing Concealer Brushes Of 2020
What’s the point of a good concealer if you don’t have a good concealer brush? With the Real Techniques Expert Concealer Brush, you can blend your concealer well around your eyes and nose. It has dense, rounded bristles that are ideal for a cream-based or liquid-based concealer and foundation. This under eye concealer brush ensures a natural buff and gives your skin a smooth finish.
- Picks up and distributes makeup precisely
- The bristles do not fall off
- Ensures soft and natural contouring
- Gives you a streak-free and airbrushed look
- The bristles might be a little rough
|1|| ||Real Techniques Expert Concealer Brush with Ultra Plush Custom Cut Synthetic Taklon Bristles &...||9,317 Reviews||$4.17||Buy on Amazon|
|2|| ||Real Techniques Makeup Brush Set with Sponge Blender for Eyeshadow, Foundation, Blush, and...||2,419 Reviews||$19.95||Buy on Amazon|
|3|| ||Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush, 1 ea - 2pc by Real Techniques||7 Reviews||$22.00||Buy on Amazon|
Get flawless-looking skin with minimum effort with the Tapered Kabuki Concealer Brush. It is made with high-quality synthetic bristles that are soft enough to be gentle on your skin but dense enough to equally distribute the makeup. It is designed to conceal under-eye discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and eye bags. This trusty makeup brush ensures that makeup blends well into your skin and leaves you wondering “where have you been all my life?”. This concealer brush is perfect for makeup techniques like buffing, contouring, blending, stippling, and finishing.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Does not lose its shape when pushed down hard
- Synthetic brush needs lesser product
- Achieves a smooth and streak-free coverage
- Might be a little small
Looking for a concealer brush that does not take up too much of your space? Then you should give the Beauty Junkees Mini Flat Top Kabuki a try! The pro-quality brush gives you the desired finish and is perfect to cover sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections. The high-end concealer brush is so dense that it works well with liquid concealers and its flat top gives you an even coverage. Because of its mini size, the areas of the face that are hard to reach can be covered too. It is the best concealer brush for under eyes.
- Bristles made with a high-quality synthetic material that does not shed
- Easy and smooth application with soft bristles
- The high density of the brush makes cleaning a breeze
- Has a full-sized handle for precisive application
- Might not be fluffy
The key to a great concealer brush lies in the quality of its bristles. The Pro Flat Definer concealer brush uses high-quality bristles that are soft but dense which makes it perfect for even distribution of concealer. What’s unique about this large concealer brush is its design that allows you to create a sharp and precise line on the upper and lower lash lines. Get a sharp, clean edge under your brows when you use this eye concealer brush.
- Pro-angled shading
- A pencil-like grip that is easy to hold
- Allows perfect blending even on creases ‘
- Perfect for gel, cream, or powder eyeliners
- Might shed with continuous use
- Bristles are made with animal hair
Get a fuller and concentrated coverage with this bareMinerals Mini Concealer Brush. Its soft bristles and wide-base brush head help smoothen out imperfections with ease. This brush has fluffy bristles that are made with high-quality fiber. The wide base effortlessly covers imperfections and small blemishes giving you an even and smooth finish. It is the best undereye concealer brush.
- Made with top-quality fiber
- Perfect to conceal acne scars
- Durable and affordable
- Might be too small
|1|| ||bareMinerals Mini Flawless Application Face Brush (Black-81797)||2 Reviews||$12.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2|| ||bareMinerals Mini Marvels 4pc Mini Brush Collection w/ Brush Case||22 Reviews||$37.78||Buy on Amazon|
|3|| ||Mini bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation Light and Mini Kabuki Brush Duo||5 Reviews||$19.95||Buy on Amazon|
Designed with a unique finish and great for portability, the Queen Scepter Concealer Brush is one of a kind. It has a two-in-one double-ended retractable lip and eye brush that can be easily carried around in your wallet, purse, or makeup bag. This precious product is made with premium-quality bristles and can be used as a multi-purpose brush for your lip shade, eyeshadow, concealer, and foundation.
- Aluminum alloy handle with piano lacquer finish
- Is scratch-proof and shed-proof
- Has a retractable lid
- Has a flat end for an extra dab
- The brush might be too rigid
You don’t have to be a makeup artist to get a professional makeup look when you have the Simply Essentials Flat Concealer Brush. With its sleek design and premium-quality dense bristles, the Simply Essentials Flat Concealer Brush is perfectly designed to apply makeup professionally. It is used best for high-definition and precise results in hard-to-reach areas and to give you an even finish so you’re party-ready.
- Ideal for eye makeup application
- Made with dense bristles and a long handle
- Affordable and vegan-friendly
- Bristles are easy to clean
- Does not have a pointed tip
This small and slightly tapered concealer brush is perfect for hard-to-reach areas around the eyes and nose. It is a 7 inch long brush that makes it ideal to reach the harder parts of the face like that around the eyes and nose. They work best while using cream-based concealers and can be used to sculpt around the lips and brows perfectly.
- High-quality synthetic bristles
- Durable and affordable
- It does not shed and blends in the product well
- Works well to conceal small areas
- It might be a little flimsy
A concealer brush that helps you seamlessly apply makeup, the Maybelline New York Face Studio Powder Brush is designed by experts to blend in the product to the curves of your face. Who needs a makeup artist when you can use this brush to create pro looks anytime anywhere? It is made with satin soft fibers that are durable.
- Helps blend the product into the skin
- The bristles are soft to provide a smooth finish
- Works as a great powder brush
- Might not work too well on liquid concealer
What makes this concealer brush unique is its two-sided retractable feature. The It Cosmetics Retractable Airbrush Concealer is designed for flawless-looking skin with an airbrushed finish. It has two ends— a round, fluffy end and a flat end that can be used for perfecting your makeup. The round, fluffy side of the concealer brush is used to apply your concealer evenly while the flat end of the concealer brush is for areas that require precision and firm coverage. Hence, this product will not fail you in giving a flawless makeup application.
- Custom design brush for a flawless airbrush finish
- Contains caps on both ends to prevent mess-free storage
- Super soft bristles that blend, buff, and smoothen skin
- The caps might slip off
With a dual-ended design that lets you get the perfect party-ready makeup look, the NMKL38 Double Sided Concealer Brush is great for contouring and buffing. The small head on one side is great to contour the sides of your eyes and nose while the other end of the brush works well for smoothing and buffing powders, blush, and bronzers. This precious product can be used for powders, creams, and liquid-based concealers for a flawless finish.
- Soft and dense bristle
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Gives you an airbrush finish
- Brush might not be long-lasting.
If you’re looking for a brush that gives you the smoothest finish possible, the Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Brush is the one for you. It conceals dark circles, redness, and other imperfections hassle-free. This unique round fluffer brush has short synthetic fibers that allow you to buff and blend from light to heavy, giving you the smoothest coverage.
- Brand credibility
- Precise blending
- Soft and fluffy bristles
- Can be used a highlighter brush too
- Might be a little expensive
A concealer brush that is both affordable and effective, the Silstar Professional Concealer Brush is what you need to ensure the perfect balance. This brush is made with high quality soft synthetic hair to help you get a smooth finish. The brush head has multiple uses and is perfect for concealing under the eyes and acne scars.
- Provides maximum control and coverage
- Well-crafted and sturdy handle
- Includes a pouch ideal for storage
- Made with premium PBT fibers
- Bristles might be too soft.
Made with cushiony fibers that are best suited for cream or liquid-based concealers, the Japonesque Fluff Concealer Brush is perfect to conceal overshadows and blemishes. The fluffy bristles give you an even complexion and makes your skin smooth-looking even under the harsh light. This favorite concealer brush is easy to use and easy to maintain. The fluffy bristles are densely packed which ensures that every pore and every blemish is covered with perfection. It is the best brush for concealer.
- Made with synthetic fibers
- Soft velvety fibers
- Long-lasting performance
- Suitable for buffing and blending
- Might not be suitable for powder-based concealers.
A makeup brush kit for all your makeup needs, the Start Makers Makeup Brush Set comes with eleven pieces of brushes, a nylon bag, and a soft sponge. The brushes are made with premium synthetic hairs that are soft and durable, aluminum tubes, and a bamboo handle. The fiber brushes are easily portable as they come with a storage pouch and fit perfectly in your travel bag, handbag, or makeup bag. This best drugstore concealer brush is suitable for a controlled application for both personal and professional use.
- Soft bristles
- Easy to carry
- The hairs on the brush might not be of suitable length.
Now, let’s take a look at how to pick the right concealer brush for your needs.
Buying Guide For The Best Concealer Brush
How To Choose The Right Concealer Brush?
A concealer is a great makeup tool to hide your skin imperfections and give you flawless-looking skin. But with so many opinions to choose from, how do you know which is the right one for you? Here are a few things to keep in mind while choosing a concealer brush:
- Under eyes: If you’re choosing a concealer brush to hide the bags under your eyes or your dark circles, the best type is a flat one. The ideal brush is as thick as one of your fingertips which allows you to gently contour delicate skin.
- Covering acne: Acne is a girl’s worst nightmare. To skillfully hide acne and acne scars, it is best to choose a concealer brush that is skinny with a pointed tip.
- Heavy coverage: For those of you who are looking to perfect heavy coverage, like a tattoo or discolored skin, the brush that will work wonders for you is a flat brush. Similarly, a sponge that can cover large surface areas quickly will also work well in this case.
- Setting: If you’re targeting the under eye area, you’ll want a large fluffy brush with a dome shape that’s larger than a concealer brush but not as big as what you’d use to contour. For acne, a small dome-shaped or flat-top brush allows you to place powder without shifting the makeup underneath. For larger areas, you might prefer a puff or sponge for efficiency, but press gently and make sure to dust off any excess.
How To Use A Concealer Makeup Brush?
Concealer brushes are small scale foundation brushes that target a specific area to cover up blemishes or skin imperfections. Here are the steps you can follow to effectively use a concealer brush:
- To use a concealer brush to hide a specific area, dab a little bit of the product onto the brush and gently tap onto the targeted area. This could be your dark circles, under-eye bags, zits, or blemishes.
- Once the area is covered, blend in the product to the rest of the skin around the edges without wiping out the main focus point.
- Blend until you have an even finish and flawless-looking skin.
Concealer is only as good as the makeup brush you use. It helps blend in the concealer on your skin to give you flawless-looking skin. We hope our list has made it easy to choose a concealer brush that’s best suited for you. Comment below and let us know which is your favorite brush from our list.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Is it better to apply a concealer with a brush or sponge?
A liquid and cream-based concealer can be applied by a brush or a sponge. However, a powder-based concealer blends into the skin the best with a brush.
Can I use a concealer brush for eyeshadow?
A concealer brush with a flattened tip can be used to apply eyeshadow and sculpt the shape of your eyebrows.
Can you blend concealer with a brush?
A concealer brush can be used to blend in cream, powder, or liquid-based concealer on your skin to give you a smooth finish. It works well to buff your skin for an airbrushed finish.
- The Ultimate Guide To Makeup Brushes – Different Types And Their Uses
- 11 Best Drugstore Makeup Brushes
- Best Foundation Brushes Available In India – Our Top 10
- 23 Best Makeup Brushes Of 2020 – Reviews And Buyer’s Guide
- 13 Best Oval Makeup Brush Sets Of 2020- How to Use
- 10 Of The Best Morphe Brushes Of All Time
Latest posts by Bency Sebastian (see all)
- 14 Best Liquid Blush Reviews And Buying Guide - June 4, 2020
- 11 Best Nail Strengtheners - June 4, 2020
- 14 Best Makeup Sharpeners For Eye Pencils And Eyeliners - June 1, 2020
- 15 Best Natural Lip Balms For Healthy Lips - June 1, 2020
- 9 Best Fall Nail Colors Of 2020 - May 29, 2020