Flaunt your brows, turn heads and conceal all your imperfections because we have got to you some of the best drugstore concealers for highlighting your brows and bringing back the attention to your gorgeous eyes. The best concealers for eyebrows help shape and highlight them and can also be used to hide dark circles, acne pores, and blemishes. Eyebrows are one of the main features of your face and they deserve to be pampered!
So here we are with the top 13 best concealers for your eyebrows that need self-care like any of the other features of your face. Whether you apply it daily or occasionally, the tiredness and dullness of your face will never be a concern. Read on to know more!
Table Of Contents
13 Best Concealers For Eyebrows In 2020
Cover your blemishes, pores, and dark circles smoothly with the best eyebrow concealer provided by NYX HD Studio Photogenic. The concealer comes in various 23 shades that can help you select the shade that suits you the best! The concealer can contour, highlight, and hide your flaws, too, all in one. The lightweight liquid concealer offers full coverage and a flawless look. The concealer does not crease the skin or impart a cakey, dry effect.
- Non- comedogenic
- Highly pigmented and lightweight
The applicator might pick different products, so care should be taken while using it.
This easy-to-blend, thick consistency concealer offers medium to full coverage. The cream concealer for eyebrows minimizes fine lines and covers dark circles. The L.A. Girl Pro Concealer works well for dry skin as it does not dry out or get creased. The concealer offers a wide range of shades and provides a highlighting shade and a color corrector. You don’t need a unique tool for application, all you need are your fingers, and you are good to go.
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Even skin tones
- The brush applicator might require maintenance as it can get saturated with use.
The lightweight L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infalliable is one the best concealers for eyebrows. The concealer lasts for more than 16 hours and offers full coverage. The concealer not only enhances your features but also corrects imperfections. The product comes in 25 shades hence providing enough options for women with different skin tones. The concealer is easy to apply. Darker shades can also be used as a contour and sculpt for the face. No more flakiness, get the flawless skin you’ve always wanted.
- Ideal for dark circles and acne-prone skin
- 24-hour coverage
- Might crease if a lot of product is applied at once
The Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Conceal concealer helps mask fine lines and wrinkles. It is perfect to use the cream concealer under eyebrows as it has a creamy texture that is easy to blend and control. It is easy to apply and stays on for long. You can camouflage your dark circles and flaws with just a little amount of concealer patted near the brows. The non-cakey, good coverage and the long-lasting product is said to be the best concealer ever.
- No added fragrance
- Does not smear
- It might not have a lot of variety in terms of shades.
The long-wearing full coverage concealer is one of the best color correcting makeup that covers blemishes and dark circles. The product is available in 18 shades and is easy to blend. It does not require any brush or blender as fingertips are all you need to quickly even out the skin tone. The Revlon ColorStay Concealer can prevent creases, flakiness, or dryness on the skin that might usually occur using other products.
- Matches well with skin tone
- Sets well
- Removes dark circles
- Might not be ideal for dry skin
The L’Oreal Paris Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer gives a super nourishing capability and is the best brow highlighter. The concealer provides a smooth and soft texture. The product is easy to blend and is super affordable. The concealer comes in low pigmentation features with limited shade. L’Oreal is a good concealer for eyebrows; it can be used for daily use. The concealer is ideal for light makeup and provides a shimmery effect. The easy-to-blend concealer comes with an applicator that makes blending easier.
- Easy to blend
- Provides shimmer
- Ideal for daily use
- Might not provide hydration
The crease-proof, long-wearing, easy-to-blend creamy concealer is the best product for concealing eyebrows. The concealer does not irritate the skin and is easy to blend. The NARS Radiant cream concealer for eyebrows is highly pigmented and offers creamy and lightweight consistency. The product is infused with vitamin E, magnolia bark, and grapeseed oil to hydrate and nourish the skin. The product does not settle into fine lines and does not make your face look cakey.
- Does not crease
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Might make the skin dry
[ Read – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ingredients ]
The Wonder Pencil by NYX Professional is one of the best concealer pencils that tackles complexion flaws, protects lip color from bleeding, and brightens up the area around your eyes. The brow concealer perfects the shape of the eyebrows and highlights it. The all-in-one product fixes mistakes and imperfections and is loved by its customers for its quality. The best pencil concealer has excellent coverage and reduces scars and blemishes as well.
- Brightens under eyes
- Available in many shades
- Might need frequent sharpening
The gel-based product is well-known for its quality and concealing properties. The pencil helps to hide dark circles, acne pores, area, and fine lines. The concealer is safe and suitable for all skin types. It keeps the skin hydrated and provides moisture with its minerals and vitamins added to the product. The concealer is ideal for brow shaping and is easy to apply.
- Blends easily
- Bright finish
- Hydrating formula
- Suitable for those with allergies
- Has limited shade options
Rimmel Match Perfection provides a dual function as it the perfect highlighting concealer drugstore. The product gives complete coverage and hides all types of imperfections. The concealer does not clog pores and has a creamy texture. The product is easy to blend and provides a matte finish to the skin. The concealer has excellent highlighting and concealing abilities.
- Safe to use
- Blends easily
- Does not clog pores
- Does not have a variety of shades.
Get a glowing look and a shimmery finish with the L’Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer. The product is lightweight and can be blended easily. The thin consistency makes it easy for the concealer to blend using fingertips. The light infusing concealer for carving eyebrows accentuates the features and adds a shine to the face. The product minimizes the appearance of pores and evens out the skin tone. For a natural, moisturized, and flawless look, L’Oreal Paris is the best drugstore highlighting concealer one could ever find!
- Highlights eyebrows
- Easy to blend
- Shine finish
- Does not have variety in shades.
Get flawless skin and a fantastic glow with Clinique All About Eyes, which is a good concealer for eyebrows and is worth penny. The product is ideal for daily wear as its lightweight and applies smoothly. The concealer lasts for the entire day; hence is perfect for the working women who don’t get time to do frequent touchups. The concealer is highly influential on the dark circles and blends in the skin quickly. It does not cause any irritation; hence is suitable for all skin types. Clinique offers a cheap but good concealer that promises to not disappoint you.
- Good coverage
- Covers dark circles and imperfections
- Blends easily
- Does not have many shades
The 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter by Rimmel is one of the best eyebrow concealers available right now. The product allows the skin to breathe with its oxygen complex. Signs of fatigue and dullness can now quickly vanish with the illumination provided by the concealers to the eyes. It is the best drugstore concealer for eyebrows as it comes with a soft precision brush ideal for your sensitive under-eye skin. The product blends into the skin easily, offer smooth and soft skin and help perfect color corrections. It is the best drugstore concealer for redness.
- Full coverage
- Works like a foundation
- Blends easily
- Does not have many shades.
Now that we have explored these products, let us take a look at the buying guide in the next section.
How To Choose The Right Concealer For Eyebrows- A Buying Guide
If you wish to flaunt your beautiful eyebrows but don’t want to go wrong, then here are a few points that need to be considered.
- Right Shade: The main factor before choosing a concealer is the shade. Every individual has a different skin color, and hence the same shade cannot be used by all. The shade of the eyebrow concealer can go one or two shades lighter depending on the sharpness you are looking for. The right shade will help you enhance your brows like never before.
- Skin Type: the skin factor is the second most essential factor to be considered. This factor applies to all makeup products to get better results. Those with oily skin have a chance to get their pores clogged; hence the best concealers for eyebrows for oily skin usually have a non-comedogenic formula. The skin might look flaky for those with dry skin. Therefore, they shouldn’t opt for a matte finish. Natural ingredients are the safest option for people with sensitive skin as it reduces the chance of irritation, redness, and itchiness.
- Hydrating Formula: a skin that isn’t dry might eventually become one if care is not taken before choosing the right product for their skin. It is advisable to look for nourishing and moisturizing ingredients that help the skin stay hydrated and soft.
- Understand Your Needs: you must know what you expect from the product you buy. Hence if you are looking for highlighting your eyebrows, then some of the best highlighter concealers should be chosen. These add an excellent lift to the brows that last all day.
- Long-Lasting: Like any other product, you would want a product that lasts for long, and hence the 13 best concealers for eyebrows mentioned above are just what you are looking for.
How To Use A Concealer Pencil For Eyebrows?
How to highlight eyebrows and how to put concealer on the eyebrows? We have the answers you are looking for. To get the best results after using a concealer pencil, here are three methods that you can follow, you will now know how to do eyebrows with concealer:
Method 1: Apply a fair amount of under eyebrow concealer. Spray some water on the brush and use it in a circular motion under your eyes to blend it well.
Method 2: In this method, you use your fingers to take the concealer and pat it on the application area. Merge the concealer using a wet sponge to blend it well. Do not stroke the concealer under the eyes.
Method 3: The easiest of them all is applying the foundation first and then using a paintbrush to apply the concealer. The skin needs to be hydrated; it can get dry after the concealer has been applied.
Types Of Concealers
- Liquid Concealers: Liquid concealers are known best for their long-lasting effects and matte finish. However, these aren’t suitable for those with dry skin. The full coverage concealers for eyebrows help shape the brows well. These concealers also provide a highlighting effect that leaves a beautiful glow on the face. Some liquid concealers give a natural, satin-like finish. They offer a refreshing look and cover blemishes, pores, and dark circles as well.
- Cream Concealers: These concealers have a thicker consistency when compared to liquid. Cream concealers, too, provide medium to full coverage and hide marks and blemishes. The skin should be moisturized before application of the concealer. The concealer under the eyebrow might hide imperfections easily but are difficult to blend. The powder should be applied to prevent the skin’s creases from being visible as the cream concealers might sit in.
- Stick Concealers: Stick concealers leave skin radiant by offering full coverage and erase pores and blemishes. These are easy to blend but should be avoided by those with oily skin. The concealer might feel heavy for those with acne-prone skin but are perfect for women with dry skin.
Brightening the under-eye area can now be easy to achieve, with the 13 best concealers for your eyebrows. Lighten eyebrows with a concealer that will help you boost your confidence, hide your dark circles, pores, and blemishes and reward you with the shine and glow you deserve the most. Give extra care and attention to your eyes with the best highlighting concealers that are the best buy and once you start using them you will never regret your decision!
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use the concealer on top of or under my foundation?
The concealer should always be applied on top of the foundation as the application below might change its color.
What should be the tone of the concealer used for eyebrows?
The concealer’s shade should always be 2 shades lighter than the skin tone as it helps to highlight the brows. Concealer of the same shade as skin tone might give a wrong result, making the skin look tired and dull.
Is it essential to use a beauty blender or a concealer brush to blend out the concealer?
Fingers do the same amount of work that brush and blenders offer to do. Hence it’s not necessary to use a tool to blend out concealer.
Can you use the foundation as a concealer for eyebrows?
Foundation can be used as a concealer for the eyebrows but do not promise to offer the same effect that a concealer would give.
How do beginners conceal eyebrows?
The easiest way to conceal eyebrows for a beginner would be to brush the eyebrows first, moisturize it, and then apply a small concealer based on the skin type and shade. The concealer should be easy to blend and must last for long.