Owning the best concealer for eyebrows can give you a look you have been waiting for. While we concentrate on eyeliners and eyeshadow, eyebrows are left only to thread and shape. The shape of your eyebrow does not necessarily depend on plucking them out. You can highlight your eyes even more by defining their shape correctly with the correct eyebrow concealers. Lorrie Pearson, a professional makeup artist with over 20 years of experience, says, “When you use concealer to highlight your brows, you actually lift your brows and your eye makeup becomes more prominent.” Here are the best concealers that will compliment your look and hide all the dark circles, blemishes, and acne pores away.
In This Article
13 Best Concealers For Eyebrows In 2023
Cover your blemishes, pores, and dark circles smoothly with the best eyebrow concealer provided by NYX HD Studio Photogenic. The concealer comes in various 23 shades that can help you select the shade that suits you the best! The concealer can contour, highlight, and hide your flaws, too, all in one. The lightweight liquid concealer offers full coverage and a flawless look. The concealer does not crease the skin or impart a cakey, dry effect. You may check more about this product in this video.
- Non- comedogenic
- Highly pigmented and lightweight
The applicator might pick different products, so care should be taken while using it.
This easy-to-blend, thick consistency concealer offers medium to full coverage. The cream concealer for eyebrows minimizes fine lines and covers dark circles. The L.A. Girl Pro Concealer works well for dry skin as it does not dry out or get creased. The concealer offers a wide range of shades and provides a highlighting shade and a color corrector. You don’t need a unique tool for application, all you need are your fingers, and you are good to go. Check out this video to learn more.
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Long-lasting wear
- Even skin tones
- The brush applicator might require maintenance as it can get saturated with use.
The lightweight L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infalliable is one the best concealers for eyebrows. The concealer lasts for more than 16 hours and offers full coverage. The concealer not only enhances and defines your brows, but also corrects imperfections. The product comes in 25 shades hence providing enough options for women with different skin tones. The concealer is easy to apply and fade-resistant. Darker shades can also be used as a contour and sculpt for the face. No more flakiness, get the flawless skin you’ve always wanted.
- Ideal for dark circles and acne-prone skin
- 24-hour coverage
- Might crease if a lot of product is applied at once
The Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Conceal concealer helps mask fine lines and wrinkles. It is perfect to use the cream concealer under eyebrows as it has a creamy texture that is easy to blend and control. It is easy to apply and stays on for long. You can camouflage your dark circles and flaws with just a little amount of concealer patted near the brows. The non-cakey, good coverage and the long-lasting product is said to be the best concealer ever.
- No added fragrance
- Does not smear
- It might not have a lot of variety in terms of shades.
The long-wearing full coverage concealer is one of the best color correcting makeup that covers blemishes and dark circles. The product is available in 18 shades and is easy to blend. It does not require any brush or blender as fingertips are all you need to quickly even out the skin tone. The Best Full Coverage:Revlon ColorStay Concealer can prevent creases, flakiness, or dryness on the skin that might usually occur using other products.
- Matches well with skin tone
- Sets well
- Removes dark circles
- Might not be ideal for dry skin
The L’Oreal Paris Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer gives a super nourishing capability and is the best brow highlighter. The concealer provides a smooth and soft texture. The product is easy to blend and is super affordable. The concealer comes in low pigmentation features with limited shade. L’Oreal is a good concealer for eyebrows; it can be used for daily use. The concealer is ideal for light makeup and provides a shimmery effect. The easy-to-blend concealer comes with an applicator that makes blending easier.
- Easy to blend
- Provides shimmer
- Suitable for daily use
- Might not provide hydration
The crease-proof, long-wearing, easy-to-blend creamy concealer is the best product for concealing eyebrows. The concealer does not irritate the skin and is easy to blend. The NARS Radiant cream concealer for eyebrows is highly pigmented and offers creamy and lightweight consistency. The product is infused with vitamin E, magnolia bark, and grapeseed oil to hydrate and nourish the skin. The product does not settle into fine lines and does not make your face look cakey.
- Does not crease
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Might make the skin dry
The Wonder Pencil by NYX Professional is one of the best concealer pencils that tackles complexion flaws, protects lip color from bleeding, and brightens up the area around your eyes. The brow concealer perfects the shape of the eyebrows and highlights it. The all-in-one product fixes mistakes and imperfections and is loved by its customers for its quality. The best pencil concealer has excellent coverage and reduces scars and blemishes as well.
- Brightens under eyes
- Available in many shades
- Might need frequent sharpening
The gel-based product is well-known for its quality and concealing properties. The pencil helps to hide dark circles, acne pores, area, and fine lines, and enhances the overall makeup look. The concealer is safe and suitable for all skin types. It keeps the skin hydrated and provides moisture with its minerals and vitamins added to the product. The concealer is ideal for brow shaping and is easy to apply.
- Blends easily
- Bright finish
- Hydrating formula
- Suitable for those with allergies
- Has limited shade options
COVERGIRL TruBlend Undercover Concealer masks hyperpigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, and other skin blemishes along with highlighting the brow bone. It offers full coverage, is lightweight, and is available in various shades to suit different skin tones. It brightens, contours, and highlights the brow area with its velvety soft matt formula. The concealer has excellent highlighting and concealing abilities.
- Full coverage
- Easy to blend
The Tarte Shape Tape Star Duo concealer is an excellent full-coverage concealer that has a cult following. It applies smoothly and has a super-blendable formula that instantly brightens the skin on the brow bone. It conceals imperfections and covers discoloration, providing a matte finish texture to the skin.
The product comes with excellent coverage that takes your eyebrow and under eye concealing game to the next level. You can also use it alone for the entire face! The product contains skin invigorating ingredients like shea butter and mango seed butter to prevent your skin from drying out and provides a youthful appearance. The non-drying product is free of chemicals like parabens, phthalates triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate, and gluten.
- Easy to blend
- Matte finish
- Little goes a long way
- Great coverage
- May not suit extremely dry skin
Get flawless skin and a fantastic glow with Clinique All About Eyes, which is a good concealer for eyebrows and is worth every penny. The product is ideal for daily wear as it is lightweight, applies smoothly, and also conceals signs of fatigue. The concealer lasts for the entire day; hence is perfect for the working women who don’t get time to do frequent touchups. The smudge-proof concealer is highly influential on the dark circles and blends in the skin quickly. It does not cause any irritation; hence is suitable for all skin types. Clinique offers a cheap but good concealer that promises to not disappoint you.
- Good coverage
- Covers dark circles and imperfections
- Blends easily
- Does not have many shades
The 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter by Rimmel is one of the best eyebrow concealers available right now. The product allows the skin to breathe with its oxygen complex. Signs of fatigue and dullness can now quickly vanish with the illumination provided by the concealers to the eyes. It is the best drugstore concealer for eyebrows as it comes with a soft precision application brush for your sensitive under-eye skin. The product blends effortlessly into the skin, offers smooth and soft skin, and helps perfect color corrections. It is the best drugstore concealer for redness.
- Full coverage
- Works like a foundation
- Blends easily
- Does not have many shades.
Now that we have explored these products, let us take a look at the buying guide in the next section.
How To Choose The Right Concealer For Eyebrows- A Buying Guide
If you wish to flaunt your beautiful eyebrows but don’t want to go wrong, then here are a few points that need to be considered.
- Right Shade: The main factor before choosing a concealer is the shade. Every individual has a different skin color, and hence the same shade cannot be used by all. The shade of the eyebrow concealer can go one or two shades lighter depending on the sharpness you are looking for. The right shade will help you enhance your brows like never before.
- Skin Type: the skin factor is the second most essential factor to be considered. This factor applies to all makeup products to get better results. Those with oily skin have a chance to get their pores clogged; hence the best concealers for eyebrows for oily skin usually have a non-comedogenic formula. The skin might look flaky for those with dry skin. Therefore, they shouldn’t opt for a matte finish. Natural ingredients are the safest option for people with sensitive skin as it reduces the chance of irritation, redness, and itchiness.
- Hydrating Formula: a skin that isn’t dry might eventually become one if care is not taken before choosing the right product for their skin. It is advisable to look for nourishing and moisturizing ingredients that help the skin stay hydrated and soft.
- Understand Your Needs: you must know what you expect from the product you buy. Hence if you are looking for highlighting your eyebrows, then some of the best highlighter concealers should be chosen. These add an excellent lift to the brows that last all day.
- Long-Lasting: Like any other product, you would want a product that lasts for long, and hence the 13 best concealers for eyebrows mentioned above are just what you are looking for.
How To Use A Concealer Pencil For Eyebrows?
How to highlight eyebrows and how to put concealer on the eyebrows? We have the answers you are looking for. To get the best results after using a concealer pencil, here are three methods that you can follow, you will now know how to do eyebrows with concealer:
Method 1: Apply a fair amount of under eyebrow concealer. Spray some water on the brush and use it in a circular motion under your eyes to blend it well.
Method 2: In this method, you use your fingers to take the concealer and pat it on the application area. Merge the concealer using a wet sponge to blend it well. Do not stroke the concealer under the eyes.
Method 3: The easiest of them all is applying the foundation first and then using a paintbrush to apply the concealer. The skin needs to be hydrated; it can get dry after the concealer has been applied.
Types Of Concealers
- Liquid Concealers: Liquid concealers are known best for their long-lasting effects and matte finish. However, these aren’t suitable for those with dry skin. The full coverage concealers for eyebrows help shape the brows well. These concealers also provide a highlighting effect that leaves a beautiful glow on the face. Some liquid concealers give a natural-looking coverage with a satin-like finish. They offer a refreshing look and cover blemishes, pores, and dark circles as well.
- Cream Concealers: These concealers have a thicker consistency when compared to liquid. Cream concealers, too, provide medium to full coverage and hide marks and blemishes. The skin should be moisturized for even application of the product. The concealer under the eyebrow might hide imperfections easily but are difficult to blend. The powder should be applied to prevent the skin’s creases from being visible as the cream concealers might sit in.
- Stick Concealers: Stick concealers leave skin radiant by offering full coverage and erase pores and blemishes. These are easy to blend but should be avoided by those with oily skin. The concealer might feel heavy for those with acne-prone skin but are perfect for women with dry skin.
Infographic: How To Define Your Eyebrows With A Liquid Concealer
Well-defined eyebrows can elevate your look and add a sense of focus to the face. While there are varieties of brow defining products, did you know that you can enhance your brows with a basic liquid concealer? Check out the infographic below to learn the best way to make your eyebrows pop with a little bit of concealer.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan has a deep interest in makeup and loves writing comprehensive articles on the same. After thorough research, she has provided a detailed list of the best concealers for eyebrows in this post. She went through numerous reviews and feedback on multiple forums and brand websites to help you pick the perfect product. The concealers in this post hide all the dark circles, blemishes, and acne pores to give you a flawless look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use the concealer on top of or under my foundation?
The concealer should always be applied on top of the foundation as the application below might change its color.
What should be the tone of the concealer used for eyebrows?
The concealer’s shade should always be 2 shades lighter than the skin tone as it helps to highlight the brows. Concealer of the same shade as skin tone might give a wrong result, making the skin look tired and dull.
Is it essential to use a beauty blender or a concealer brush to blend out the concealer?
Fingers do the same amount of work that brush and blenders offer to do. Hence it’s not necessary to use a tool to blend out concealer.
Can you use the foundation as a concealer for eyebrows?
Foundation can be used as a concealer for the eyebrows but do not promise to offer the same effect that a concealer would give.
How do beginners conceal eyebrows?
The easiest way to conceal eyebrows for a beginner would be to brush the eyebrows first, moisturize it, and then apply a small concealer based on the skin type and shade. The concealer should be easy to blend and must last for long.
- Best Concealers For Dry Skin That Work Like Magic
- Best Concealers For Acne Scars
- Best Concealers For Oily Skin You Need Right Now
- Best Concealer Palettes