Exfoliation is bliss, but it is no peachy business, especially with all those expensive trips you have to make to the dermatologist. But have you tried derma planing at home? This gem of a tool is now making its way into every woman’s skincare routine, and we believe that it is worth every bit of your money and time. All the dead skin, vellus hair, and unwanted facial hair, also known as peach fuzz, gone in a glide!
Recommended by dermatologists to use at least once a month, we suggest you exfoliate at night to let your skin recover and get the radiating glow the next day. Check out the following top 13 dermaplaning tools of 2021 that are slowly becoming every woman’s secret weapon to get beautiful skin at home. Read on to know more!
Table Of Contents
Get Soft, Smooth Skin With The 13 Best Dermaplaning Tools Of 2021
In the name of versatility, this gentle and exfoliating dermaplaning tool was born! Touch up eyebrows or get rid of peach fuzz with this tool that is portable and ready-to-use, anywhere, anytime. Designed with micro guards that protect the skin against damage or cuts, this multipurpose tool by Schick Silk is gentle and comes with an extra extension to help you shape your eyebrows with precision. With three in a pack, you can now do without those costly trips to your dermatologist for a few months!
- Multipurpose dermaplaning tool
- Removes fine hair and shapes eyebrows
- Eliminates dead and dull skin
- Designed with a layer of micro guards that protect the skin from cuts
- Difficult to clean
- May not suitable for very fine hair
A glowing wand for radiant skin! Don’t settle for less when this LED-inbuilt static dermaplaning stick is made for precision. The LED helps you seek out spots and aids in exfoliating without damaging your skin for soft skin and an even skin tone. It is hailed as the next generation exfoliator by dermatologists and aestheticians, and you can now get the best out of these benefits at home! Skin looks younger, healthier, and flawless. The pack includes 1 Dermaplane Glo stick and 6 replacement heads designed with a unique safety guard to protect your skin from cuts and scrapes.
- Ideal for skin exfoliation
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Non-vibrating and safe
- LED light for accuracy
- Dermaplane heads have unique safety guards
- It does not work on fine hair
This one takes grooming from head to toe, very seriously. Reaching the most inaccessible areas and ideal for bikini lines, this portable, cordless, and easy-to-use trimmer is turning grooming into an on-the-go experience, and women can’t be happier. Leaving skin smooth and soft, its wide trimming blade is the secret behind its exceptional functionality. Also, the kit includes 2 eyebrow combs to get those killer-shaped eyebrows anywhere, anytime. No more last-minute panic visits to the salon, when this precision trimmer is always in your bag!
- Head-to-toe hair removal
- Wide trimming blade helps reach inaccessible areas
- Perfect for bikini lines
- 2 additional combs for eyebrow touch-up
- Portable, cordless, and easy-to-use
- Not recommended for very sensitive skin
For smooth and radiant skin, in sonic technology, we trust. Michael Todd Beauty Sonicsmooth Sonic Dermaplaning Device is a complexion-enhancing tool you never knew you need. Targeting dead cells, peach fuzz, uneven skin tone, and enlarged pores, it is no less than a revitalizing spa treatment. This premium device is designed to recharge your skin, improve fine lines, and give it that enviable glow you desire, all in the comfort of your home!
- Exfoliates fine hair and dead skin cells
- Sonic technology improves fine lines and reduces enlarged pores
- Promotes younger-looking, soft, and supple skin
- Available in multiple colors
When it comes to skincare, nobody does it like Shiseido! These cute exfoliators are razors, but they feel nothing like it. Ideal for deep shaving, dry skin, peach fuzz, and facial hair, Shiseido 3-Piece Prepare Facial Razor is a must-have to make your grooming experience a quick session. Cost-effective, painless, and easy-to-use, these razors are all you need to get that salon-like facial glow at home.
- Suitable for facial skin
- Prevents cuts and is skin-friendly
- Ideal for deep shaving and peach fuzz
- Painless, convenient, and cost-effective
- Sharp and not advisable for very sensitive skin
- Moisturizing is recommended after exfoliation
Go gentle on your skin with the Dermaplaning tool from Stacked Skincare. Unlike other tools that may leave your skin dry or with scratches, this one is a blessing in disguise! It glides like a feather, with its unique blade safeguarding the skin while working its charm of removing unwanted hair and dead skin cells. A few light strokes, and it instantly makes the skin look smoother, softer, and brighter than before. Its gentle peel function also increases the absorption level of serums and lotions in your skin.
- Gentle exfoliator and hair remover
- Removes excess dead skin cells and facial hair
- Instantly smoothes, softens, and brightens skin
- The blade might not be as sharp as expected
Assuring head to toe grooming, this 6-in-1 kit from Hizek has everything you need to get flawless skin on-the-go. Ergonomically designed to provide precision, it allows for comfortable trimming in inaccessible areas or giving your eyebrows the perfect touch-up. This kit comprises an eyebrow razor, brush, scissors, dermaplaning razors, etc. that are made from premium quality stainless steel. Ideal for travel and everyday use you no longer have to go to the salon when you have this super convenient and cost-effective dermaplaning kit!
- Safe to use
- 6 in a pack kit
- Ideal for bikini lines too
- Made from high-quality stainless-steel blades
- The blades are sharp, extra caution recommended
This is a kit that is sure to pamper your skin like no other spa session before! This kit comes with a razor that offers 2-in-1 exfoliation by removing excessive peach fuzz and eliminating dead skin cells. This leaves your skin smooth, soft, and supple. The vitamin C serum infused with 20% hyaluronic acid also contains powerful antioxidants that help reduce fine lines and impart a natural glow. Easy-to-use and safe with non-invasive derma blades, these razors are ideal for beginners too.
- 2-in-1 exfoliation
- Reduces fine lines
- Safe and easy to use
- Vitamin C serum hydrates and moisturizes
- The serum is recommended for sensitive skin
The irritation and razor bumps that follow post dermaplaning is not what your skin deserves. Made from high-quality Japanese blades, this dermaplaning tool is safe to use on skin and can be easily used at home. It also helps improve skin texture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Featuring an excellent ergonomic grip, you’ll love how it exfoliates the dead skin cells in a glide.
- Ergonomic grip
- Glides easily on skin
- Exfoliates facial hair and dead skin
- Ideal for shaping and sculpting eyebrows
- Improves skin texture and reduces fine lines
- Caution recommended, the blades are sharp
Are you looking for something better than a razor to eliminate the peach fuzz? Well, the Spa Sciences SIMA Sonic Dermaplaning Tool is the one for you. Powered by sonic speeds that not only eliminate dull and unwanted peach fuzz, but it also guarantees a painless experience while targeting enlarged pores. It exfoliates skin to reveal a more even skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Ideal for shaping eyebrows, this facial hair removal tool is portable and easy-to-use at home.
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Reduces fine lines and large pores
- Painless and effortless experience
- Suitable for face, upper lips, and eyebrows
- Does not work on fine and small hair
If precision is what you seek, then that is what you will get. Why use one derma blade for all the areas, when Finishing Touch has specifically designed four blades that cover all your grooming needs. Use the long blades for cheeks, forehead, chin, and larger areas, and use the small ones to exfoliate and trim around eyebrows, nose, and upper lip. Eliminate facial hair and scrape off the dead skin with these supreme-quality blades that also double up as grooming tools!
- Eliminates peach fuzz
- Promotes new, fresh and glowing skin
- 2 long blades to exfoliate larger areas
- The blades also have brushes for grooming
- 2 small blades to clean and trim smaller areas
- Not suitable to remove minute peach fuzz
So long peach fuzz! Michael Todd Sonicsmooth Replacement Kit For At-Home Dermaplaning has seven single-use safety edge blades for you. The kit packs a degreasing prep cleanser and a soothing after-treatment gel too. This means smooth, uneven, and naturally glowing skin forever. Get rid of unwanted hair, exfoliate the dead skin, and enjoy fuzz-free skin in a glide. Safe, gentle, and easy-to-use, this ultimate pro-TLC kit with before and after treatment tubes is the best way to get your skin glowing.
- Designed with a non-invasive blade
- Seven single-use safety edge blades
- Comes with a prep cleanser and after-treatment gel
- Not sharp enough for fine hair
Leave no brow or facial hair out of place with this exfoliating dermaplaning tool from Philips. Featuring 3 precision blades, it rids facial hair efficiently and trims and shapes eyebrows while allowing you to comb them for the perfect-shaped brow. Compact and travel-friendly, this trimmer is powered with batteries to help you achieve a smooth, hairless look discreetly, regardless of where you are.
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Safe for the entire face
- 2 attachments for trimming and shaping hairs
- Comes with a travel cap and cleaning brush
- May not glide smoothly when face is wet
And that was it! Our list of the 13 best dermaplaning tools you must have in 2021 for clean and clear skin. Before choosing the perfect one for yourself, here are a few pointers to keep in mind.
How To Choose The Best Dermaplaning Tool For Your Skin
- Ergonomic design
Comfort is everything, and this statement stands true even when we talk about dermaplaning tools. A dermaplaning tool is a sharp device that may cause cuts and burns if not used properly. An ergonomically designed tool goes a long way in ensuring comfort and safety when removing dead skin cells and facial hair painlessly.
- Sharp blades
A blunt blade is as useless as having no dermaplaning tool. To effectively remove facial hair, one must have a dermaplaning device that is sharp enough to remove facial hair, peach fuzz, and dead skin cells for soft and smooth skin.
The size is an important factor to consider before choosing the perfect dermaplaning tool for your skin. Select a device that is not only compact and portable, but also one that is travel-friendly and discrete so you can achieve exfoliated, hairless, smooth skin, wherever you go.
How To Use Dermaplaning Tools At Home
The use of dermaplaning tools is relatively easy. Simply hold the device with your dominant hand and carefully start shaving the skin while holding back and stretching your skin with the other hand. Rinse thoroughly after.
Facial hair and peach fuzz could be quite the menace if left unchecked. Fortunately for us, dermaplaning tools are here to save the day. Sharp and efficient, these tools help us effectively get rid of facial hair and dead skin cells for exfoliated, clear skin. They also allow the skin to breathe while assisting products in penetrating deeply into the skin for better results. With the use of the buying guide and our list of the 13 best dermaplaning tools of 2021, there is no stopping you from achieving your dream, glowing skin free of hair, grime, dirt, and dead skin cells.
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
Is it safe to do dermaplaning at home?
Of course, it is! Dermaplaning can be safely done at home with the right device.
Should I moisturize before dermaplaning?
While you can moisturize before, it is recommended to just wash your face and use a toner for dermaplaning.
How often should you use a dermaplane at home?
Once every 2 or 3 weeks is ideal for dermaplaning.
Latest posts by Kirtana Divakar (see all)
- Exfoliate And Cleanse Your Skin With The 11 Best Loofahs Of 2021 - April 15, 2021
- 13 Best No-Show Socks For Women That Will Keep Your Feet Happy In 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Feet Happy With The 15 Best Sandals For Women In 2021! - April 9, 2021
- 13 Best Purple Nail Polish Colors That Will Serve You All Year-Round - April 9, 2021
- 11 Best Non-Comedogenic BB Creams For Flawless Skin - April 8, 2021