Did you know that your regular dishwashing liquid can wreak havoc on your hands, especially if you have sensitive skin? Dish soaps contain dyes, phosphates, sulfates, formaldehyde, ammonia, triclosan, and artificial fragrances that can cause sneezing, headache, burning of the eyes, rashes, skin damage, and hormonal issues. Therefore, it is important to opt for toxin-free dishwashing liquids. Scroll down to check out our list of the 7 best dishwashing liquids for sensitive hands.
Table Of Contents
7 Best &Safest Dishwashing Liquids For Sensitive Hands
The PuracyNatural Dish Soap provides a safe way to clean the dishes due to its safe formula, high foam, and fast rinsing capability. The gentle and skin-friendly formula contains a premium blend of ingredients sourced from water, plants, minerals, lime, and green tea. Just a teaspoon of this natural ultra-concentrated gel can wash a sink full of dishes while taking care of your hands. The deep action formula quickly cuts through the grease and leaves your hands feeling naturally soft even if you use hard water.
- Fast-rinsing suds
- Too watery
This hypoallergenic dish soap from ECOS has a clear and powerful concentrated formula infused with plant-based ingredients to clean a sink full of dishes with just a few drops on your sponge. The unscented formula is suitable for sensitive skin and those with fragrance allergy. Its gentle formula claims to be mild on the hands and tough on grease. Its pH-balancing properties keep the hands soft and problem-free.
- Does not work on grease.
This dish soap from Better Life is infused with aloe and vitamin E to keep your sensitive skin protected. This natural, plant-based dishwashing liquid easily rinses dishes without leaving any residue. You can give up wearing gloves every time while washing dishes with this hypoallergenic and effective dishwashing soap.
- Leaves no residue
- Lemon mint scent
- Not effective on grease.
No products found.
The Seventh Generation Dish Liquid has a safe, effective, and powerful formula to cut through grease and lift away food without leaving residue, making your dishes look sparkly clean. The dermatologically tested formula with natural plant-based derivatives is suitable for sensitive skin. This clear and fragrance-free dishwashing liquid has a biodegradable formula without harsh chemicals and additives.
- Clinically proven
- Safe for septic systems
- Doesn’t lather well.
- Not for automatic dishwasher
This dishwashing liquid from Frosch has a potent, sustainably sourced, and sensitive formula infused with provitamin B5 to strip away grease and grime, leaving your utensils squeaky clean and spot-free while protecting your hands from drying. The skin-loving formula uses plant-based ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals. This biodegradable dishwashing liquid is safe for septic systems.
- Dermatologically tested
- Halogen organic compound-free
- Doesn’t lather well.
The Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid has two times more essential grease cleansing power per drop than regular products. The clean and mild formula assures your hands are safe as it features biodegradable ingredients that are gentle on the skin and offer quick and hassle-free cleaning of dishes. It comes with the fragrance of Sparkling Mist.
- Strongly scented
This dishwashing liquid from Maple Holistics has a gentle and refreshing formula infused with essential oils and cleansing agents to leave your skin problem-free and utensils spot-free. It contains a powerful blend of orange, bergamot, lavender, and lemon oil to cut through grease and grime. It also contains aloe vera, vitamin E, and macadamia nut oil to soothe, nourish, and promote soft and smooth hands.
- Artificial scent-free
If you are purchasing a dishwashing liquid, do consider checking the following points beforehand to protect your skin.
Ingredients To Avoid While Buying Dishwashing Soaps
- Phosphates: Phosphates are toxic pollutants that can harm both aquatic and human life. They can cause skin burning and itching.
- SLS: SLS is responsible for creating foam in dishwashing liquids. It dries up the skin and causes itching and rashes.
- Ammonia: Ammonia harms the eyes and skin. Although it is found in a small quantity in dishwashing liquids, it’s better to avoid it.
- Triclosan: Triclosan is responsible for killing good bacteria and causes hormonal and endocrine problems.
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde is found in most dishwashing liquids to kill bacteria. But this poisonous chemical can disrupt the cellular metabolic process.
These were the best and safest dishwashing liquids for sensitive hands available online. Pick the perfect dishwashing soap for you and say goodbye to skin irritation.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Why do my hands hurt after washing dishes?
Individuals with sensitive skin face this problem, as the chemicals present in dishwashing soaps can irritate the skin.
Can you wash your hands with dishwashing liquid?
No, it is not recommended to wash your hands with dishwashing soap due to the presence of many chemicals.
Does washing dishes ruin your hands?
Yes, dishwashing can ruin your hands by causing dryness, irritation, and itching.
Why does my body itch when I wash dishes?
Your hands and body can get itchy as dishwashing soap contains plenty of chemicals that can have adverse reactions on the skin.
Should I wear gloves while washing dishes?
Yes, it is a good idea to wear gloves while washing dishes to prevent skin issues caused by the chemicals present in dishwashing soap.
- 11 Best Hand Creams To Try Out In 2020
- Keep Your Hands Soft With The 10 Best Hand Soaps For Sensitive Skin
- 12 Best Hand Soaps To Fight Germs
- 10 Best Korean Hand Creams To Keep Your Hands Soft And Moisturized In 2020
Latest posts by Deepika Telang (see all)
- 9 Bestselling Sunscreens For Golfers – 2021 - May 3, 2021
- 6 Best Glass Dinner Sets Available In India - April 30, 2021
- 9 Best Leg Makeup Products Loved By Beautiful Women - April 29, 2021
- 7 Best Sunscreens That Do Not Stain The Clothes - April 25, 2021
- 6 Best Steamers For Cooking Available In India - April 21, 2021