Tattoos are surely a style statement! But Permanent!
Dragon tattoos are amongst the most common and popular choices for tattoos all around the world. Dragons symbolize power and are considered a myth in many cultures. An object of curiosity and fascination, dragons have become popular because of movies like “Eragon,” “Lord of the rings” and games like “Dungeons and Dragons.”
The best part of a dragon tattoo meaning is that they are not just symbolic, but they are also trendy. These can be personalized based on the style and color chosen and can easily contour any part of the body.
Girl Dragon Tattoo Images
Let us take a glimpse at the top 10 designs for dragon tattoos, tattoos with an elegance and power.
1. Embossed Dragon Tattoo:
2. Female Dragon Tattoo:
[ Read: Butterfly Designs for Tattoo ]
3. Spiked Dragon Tattoo:
4. Tribal Dragon Tattoo:
[ Read: Small Tattoo Designs ]
5. Simple Scaled Dragon Tattoo:
6. Hand Dragon Tattoo:
7. Partial Coverage Dragon Tattoo:
[ Read: maori tattoo designs and meanings ]
8. Fire Dragon Tattoo:
9. Abstract Dragon Tattoo:
10. Seductive Dragon Tattoo:
There are loads of designs to choose from, but select wisely. Happy tattooing.
Hope you had a good time watching these dragon tattoo images. Do you like to sport any of these over your body? Share your thoughts with us!
Latest posts by Anamika M (see all)
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Feverfew For Skin, Hair And Health - April 4, 2014
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Rooibos For Skin, Hair And Health - April 2, 2014
- Best Tinted Lip Balms Available In India – Our Top 10 Picks - March 22, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Centers/Clinics In Bangalore – Our Top 10 Picks - March 22, 2014
- Christian Bale Weight Loss Routine Revealed - March 7, 2014