An electric face massager helps condition your skin and provides glowy skin. It is an effective way to pamper your skin, relax, and obtain salon-like results from the comfort of your home. Dull-looking skin is often caused by stress, pollution, diet, and improper lifestyle. An electric facial massager helps nourish and rejuvenate it by relaxing facial muscles and relieving stress. Furthermore, you can provide your skin with the much-needed TLC and improve its elasticity with regular usage. Eugenia Garnes, a licensed esthetician says, “Consistency is key for results. After finding your perfect facial massager, set aside a facial routine time that fits your schedule.” We have numerous massagers available in the market, so choosing the right massagers can be tricky. In this article, we have brought forth a list of the 10 best facial massagers that can help get radiant skin without causing any skin irritation. Keep scrolling to check them out!
In This Article
Benefits Of Using Electric Facial Massagers
Electric facial massagers combat the everyday stress your skin goes through while also sculpting your face and promoting an even-toned complexion. Some of the other benefits are:
- They improve micro-circulation in the facial tissues and promote lymphatic drainage in the surrounding area. The result? Glowing skin.
- They help de-puff the face and lift droopy skin.
- The vibrations help facial creams penetrate into the deep layers of the skin to provide nourishment.
- They promote blood circulation on the face, which alleviates facial muscle tension and adds freshness and natural radiance to your skin.
Now that you know about the many benefits of skin enhancement, keep scrolling to read about the 10 best electric face massagers that will help bid you goodbye to lackluster skin and say ‘hello’ to a dewy look!
9 Best Electric Facial Massagers
1. Best Temperature Switch: Touch Beauty Hot And Cold Facial Massagertightens the skin, reduces puffiness and swelling of the eyes, and locks in moisture giving hydrated skin, and also garnering praise from reviewers online. This sonic facial massage tool is suitable for massaging the face, neck, and décolleté and works well on all skin types. It is portable and lightweight, making it travel-friendly. You can recharge it using USB, and it takes 3 hours for a full charge. The safe auto-timer turns off every 2.5 minutes, avoiding over-cleansing.
- Easy to clean
- Quick heating and cooling
- Boosts blood circulation
- Relieves facial muscle tension
- Auto turn-off feature
- Refreshes skin
- Not water-resistant
2. Best For Sensitive Skin:Malkert 5-In-1 Facial Cleansing Brushblue light and a red light LED mode to shuffle between deep cleaning and rejuvenation. The blue light mode cleanses your pores and removes makeup residue, and blackheads, while the red light mode reduces wrinkles, increases skin elasticity, and gives a brighter appearance. You can choose between the functions to control spin rotations for a more controlled exfoliation. It is up to 6x more effective than a manual cleanse and comes with five different brush heads for different skin types and needs, garnering positive customer reviews. The brush heads are: exfoliator, soft brush, soft sponge, silicone, and pumice. Eugenia says, “Keep frequently used brush heads clean before and after use. Make sure your bristles are completely dry before storing. Added heat may damage your bristles so a natural air dry is best.”
- 5 different brush heads
- 3 different speed levels
- Value for money
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Long-lasting battery
- Stimulates deep cell activity
- Superior galvanic delivery system
- Easy to use
- Multiple modes
- Different intensity levels
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
5. Best Deep Cleansing: Coslus P2017 Facial Power Brush
Coslus P2017 Facial Power Brush has various attachments that help slough away dead skin cells and gently cleanse your skin. Two bristle brushes ensure hygienic usage and keep them last longer. They can be used interchangeably for various purposes like treating acne, removing blackheads, deep cleansing, makeup removal, massage, and more. Unlike other facial brushes, it has a low noise of fewer than 60 decibels and a high rotation frequency between 350-480 rpm. The low speed does gentle massaging and daily cleansing, while the high-speed mode works for exfoliation and deep cleansing. The brush head with ultra-fine bristles is smooth and safe for use on sensitive skin, receiving multiple positive reviews for its high-performance.
- Deep cleansing
- Easy to hold
6. Best Relaxing: VRAIKO Lux I Gua Sha Facial Tooldetoxify the skin.
- Multi-purpose use
- Added benefit of natural stone
- Red light therapy
- Not suitable sensitive or acne-prone skin
- Quick absorption of skin care products
- Automatic switch mode
- Three different modes
- Value for money
- Rechargeable battery
8. Best Sonic Massager: Yusong Hot And Cold Face Massager
- Small and portable
- Temperature control
- Quick heating and cooling
- Magnetic ring fails to hold even a thin sheet
9. Best Advanced Technology: TheraGun TheraFace Pro Facial Massage Device
- All-in-one device
- Various attachments
- Salon-like treatment at home
An electric facial massager is a good investment for your skin. It serves many purposes and offers many benefits. While looking for an ideal electric massager, it is important to take some key points into consideration. Read on to find out more.
What To Look For In An Electric Facial Massager
- Skin Concern
You need to identify your major skin concerns. Choose an anti-aging facial massager that suits your skin type, concerns, and routine. While most of these massagers have facial lifting or pore-minimizing benefits, choose a massager offering light therapy to promote the production of collagen and regeneration of cells. To reduce skin dullness, use massagers that use ultrasonic technology.
- Massaging Techniques
A massager offers tapping, rolling, kneading, and oscillation as its massaging techniques. Choose the massager that is best suited to your requirements. Ultrasonic massages improve blood circulation and make your skin more elastic while minimizing scars and wrinkles. With light or photon therapy, you can achieve skin regeneration and revitalization.
Portability is another key consideration. It should be lightweight and easy to carry and use. The massager should have an ergonomic design and a comfortable handle.
- Brush Heads
You must also look for high-quality brush heads that glide across your skin smoothly and are skin-friendly. Find what fits best for convenient cleaning, storage, and travel friendly.
Infographic: Tips To Remember Before Buying An Electric Facial Massager
An electric face massager conditions your skin and gives it a healthy glow. Stress, pollution, poor food, and an unhealthy lifestyle are all common causes of dull skin. By relaxing the facial muscles and easing tension, an electric facial massager helps nourish and renew your skin. The infographic below lists the factors to consider while buying one and tips on how to clean the device. Check it out!
Creams, toners, and serums are not enough to keep your facial skin younger-looking and healthy. You need the best electric facial massager for an acupressure facial experience to improve elasticity and keep the skin firm. The Touch Beauty Hot And Cold Facial Massager will provide you with a hot massage and an anti-aging cooling massage, while the Coslus P2017 Facial Power Brush is an all-in-one facial massage tool that will help you cleanse, exfoliate, and massage your skin. The VRAIKO Lux I Gua Sha Facial Tool is a perfect modern pick for those looking for massagers with red light therapy. These devices are a great way to de-stress facial muscles and promote blood circulation. The products mentioned in our list are gentle on the skin and help in relaxing the face. They come with various speed settings for a customized experience. The massagers also have lasting batteries and automatic timers for ease of use. Consider portability, skin concerns, and massaging techniques before investing in one of these devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use an electric facial massager daily?
It is advisable to use a face massager 2 to 3 times a week.
Does an electric facial massager help with wrinkles?
Yes, an electric vibrating face massager gradually reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging. It increases blood circulation and eradicates many skin-related issues.
How long should you use electric facial massagers?
Massaging your face with an electric facial massager for around 5-10 minutes will give you favorable results. Special features may require additional time for best results.
How long do electric facial massagers take to see results?
Using it regularly for five months will help you promote blood circulation to your cheeks, making them radiant.
Can you massage face fat away?
Yes, massaging your face daily for five minutes will reduce the face fat and offer you toned and radiant skin.
Can a facial massage cause acne or breakouts?
Yes, if you use a dirty massager, the bacteria can transfer to your skin and cause acne.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author of this article, Shiboli Chakraborti, is a certified and passionate skincare coach who constantly endeavors to provide the best products for her readers. She has gone through numerous customer testimonials online and assembled this list of the leading electric facial massagers out there. These facial massagers relax your facial muscles, plump, and rejuvenate your skin.