There are many reasons why you need to have the best essential oil spray bottles with you at all times. For starters, there is nothing an excellent smelling environment can’t change. The spritz of essential oils can lighten up your mood and to have them with you at all times is sheer power. Essential oils are made up of natural ingredients and also have healing properties. They are the perfect gateway to a luxurious and therapeutic experience. Here is a list of the 11 best essential oil bottles with sprays that will always help you smell good and feel good no matter where you go. Go through the list to know which oil speaks more to your personality and get the one to keep in your handbag always. With these handy bottles with you, people will always associate you with the particular scent you carry.
In This Article
11 Best Essential Oil Spray Bottles In 2023
1. Best Travel-Friendly: Beautify Beauties Flairosol Hair Spray Bottle
Looking for a spray bottle that is made of sustainable materials? Switch to the Beautify Beauties Flairosol Hair Spray Bottle. Powered with pre-compression technology, this flairosol spray bottle spritzes mist that lasts for 1.2 seconds. It has a fixed output of 1.25 cc per second. This product lets you dispense mist at 360°, so you can spray areas in your body that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to reach.
- Even spray
- Ergonomic design
- Comfortable handle grip
- Some may find the capacity too little.
2. Best Eco-Friendly: Sally’s Organic Amber Glass Spray Bottle
Not a fan of plastic? Looking for an eco-friendly option? Try Sally’s Organic Amber Glass Spray Bottle. This amber color bottle will keep your essential oils safe and will not deteriorate when you fill it with citrus oil blends. You can use this multipurpose and reusable bottle to store some leave-in conditioner for your hair, and it even doubles up as a room freshener. Simply fill in the bottle with your favorite essential oil to make your bedroom smell heavenly.
- Adjustable nozzle
- BPA and lead-free
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Protection from harmful UV light
- The bottle isn’t transparent.
3. Best BPA-Free: Hydior Clear Glass Spray Bottles
Whether you want to lay your hair down, indulge in some aromatherapy, or you want to spritz some essential oils to unwind after a long day, this Hydior Clear Glass Spray Bottle is one of the best finds. This is one of the best glass spray bottles for essential oils. It dispenses fine mist without any leakage. You can wash and reuse these bottles, thus saving the planet by not adding to the landfill. It is made of high-quality glass and boasts a non-slip design.
- Travel size
- Tight-fitting nozzle
- Includes extra sprayers, labels, and tools
- May not spray evenly.
4. Best Leakage-Free: Yamyone Travel Size Spray Bottle
Are on the hunt for good spray bottles for your essential oils? An ergonomically-designed high-quality make, this Yamyone Travel Size Spray Bottle is one of the most durable products in the market. It dispenses fine mist evenly and is incredibly lightweight, making it an ideal choice for your travels. This spray bottle for essential oils holds a decent volume for its size and serves various spraying needs from spritzing essential oils to DIY blends.
- Sealed bottle mouth
- Food-grade material
- The sprayer may not be up to the mark.
5. Best UV Protection: Aozita Cobalt Blue Glass Spray Bottles
Looking for spray bottles for at-home blends of essential oils? With an adjustable nozzle and a trigger sprayer that allows you to dispense your essential oils in different ways, be it as a spritz or a stream, this blue glass spray bottle for essential oils can do it all. The package includes a metal funnel, which you can use to store your essential oil mix and 4 labels to mark your bottles. The nozzle allows for 90° rotation, and the kit includes 2 extra caps. This glass spray bottle for essential oils is dishwasher-safe and reusable.
- UV protection
- Some may find it slightly expensive.
6. Best Non-Toxic: Dyhaxa Amber Glass Spray Bottle – 16 oz
This pack of 2 Dyhaxa Amber Glass Spray Bottles has a customizable stream setting, which is one of our favorite features of the bottle. The ergonomic design and volume control make these spray bottles an attractive buy. These amber spray bottles for essential oils package includes 2 funnels for refills, 24 vinyl labels, 1 label storage box, labels, 2 spill-proof caps, 2 trigger sprays, and 2 protective silicone sleeves.
- Easy to clean
- Detachable head
- The nozzle may not last too long.
7. Best Lightweight: Zena Plastic Spray Bottles
Looking for an all-purpose spray bottle that does more than just essential oil spritzes? Well, in these Zena Plastic Spray Bottles, you’ll find your match. Besides storing your essential oil DIY blends, you can also use them for other purposes like cooking, gardening, and cleaning. You can interchange between the 2 spray settings – mist and steam, depending on your requirement. It comes with 2 labels in burgundy and cobalt.
- Easy to use
- Stylish design
- Ergonomic grip trigger
- The sprayer may become loose after extended periods of use.
8. Best Portable: AKPOSE Hair Spray Bottles
Made of high-quality plastic, this pack of 2 reusable plastic spray bottles fits comfortably in your everyday handbag and is an excellent choice for travel. You won’t have to worry about leakages in your handbag in these plastic spray bottles for essential oils, the nozzle fits tightly and is equipped with a leak-proof loop from the inside. The AKPOSE Hair Spray Bottles dispenses fine mist and works great for essential oils, perfumes, and other beauty and skincare solutions.
- Durable trigger
- Portable design
- Includes labels
- Some may find the spray pump slightly rigid.
9. Best Rust-Proof: Furnido Aluminium Spray Bottle
This sleek set of 4 mini aluminum bottles are one of the most durable options you’ll find in the market for essential oils. You can refill essential oils as and when it gets over and reuse these bottles for as long as you want. It is made of high-quality aluminum and has a transparent cap on the top of the nozzle to prevent dust from clogging it up.
- High-quality aluminum
- Convenient to carry
- It is not transparent.
10. Best Labeled: Renewalize Essential Oil Misting Bottle
With a wide mouth and specialized essential oil dispensing design, this Renewalize Essential Oil Misting Bottle is one of our favorites. Made of food-safe glass, this spray bottle protects essential oil blends from UV ray damage and prevents environmental chemicals from leaching into the oil. The package includes labels and the measurement markings to keep track of when you need a refill.
- Oil filter
- Easy to refill
- Does not clog
- Continuous fine mist spray
- Some may find the capacity too little.
11. Best Easy-To-Use: Yebeauty Spray Bottles
This pack of 2 travel-sized bottle sprayers is made of high-quality plastic and can be reused multiple times. Besides being an essential oil spray bottle, you can also use it for spritzing toner on your face, for cleaning purposes, and in aromatherapy. It has a spring-load button, making it easy to use, and a cap that shields it from dust. This fine mist sprayer is powered with a leak-proof design.
- Easy to clean
- High-quality clear plastic
- May be a bit expensive
Now that you are all caught up on essential oil spray bottles available in the market, let’s take a look at a few parameters to consider while picking one for hair oil.
How To Choose Spray Bottle For Hair Oil?
Here are a few things you must analyze before buying a spray bottle for hair oil
- Adjustable Nozzle: It doesn’t matter whether you have long or short hair, but it helps when you have an adjustable nozzle to control how much oil you can dispense.
- Sustainable: If you don’t want to feel guilty about adding to the landfill, make sustainable choices, like a spray bottle that can be refilled repeatedly.
- Toxin-free: Make sure the material is BPA-free and free of other harsh chemicals that may leach into your oil and eventually ruin your hair quality.
- Visibility: It is advisable to buy a bottle that isn’t made of opaque, but rather a transparent or translucent material so that you can keep track of when you need to refill the bottle next.
- Dishwasher-safe: Cleaning small-mouthed spray bottles can be quite the task, so it is best to buy one that is dishwasher-friendly to save you the trouble of cleaning it with your hands.
- Leak-proof: Ensure the nozzle is tight, and the bottle is equipped with leak-proof technology to avoid creating a mess during use.
Essential oils are made up of ingredients with several healing properties and can lighten up your mood. Hence, they are used in many aromatherapies to relax your mind and body. The best way to carry them around is to have them in a spray bottle so that you can use a spritz whenever you need to freshen up the mood. They are handy, and you can carry them anywhere to enjoy the aroma. The products on our list are sustainable, toxin-free, reusable, easy to clean, and often dishwasher-safe. They are leak-proof and travel-friendly as well. They come in various sizes and designs to suit various purposes.
Why Trust Stylecraze
Vaishnavi Kothuri, the author of this article, enjoys reviewing multiple hair care products to help her readers choose the ones that will improve their hair health. In this article, she lists out the best essential oil spray bottles that are perfect for creating a tranquil, therapeutic vibe within your home. In addition to discussing each product’s pros and cons in detail, she has also provided a comprehensive buying guide that highlights the most important factors to keep in mind before purchasing an essential oil spray bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you put hair oil in a spray bottle?
Yes, of course, but make sure you put it in one that is sturdy enough to handle an oil blend. Also, it would help if the bottle is made of toxin-free materials.
Can I put castor oil in a spray bottle?
Yes, but pouring it in the bottle can be tricky because it is extremely dense. Use a funnel to avoid a mess.
How long do essential oil sprays last?
This is determined by the oils used in your spray. For example, citrus sprays only last about four months before degrading, whereas other sprays last closer to six months.
Do essential oils need to be in glass bottles?
Yes, essential oils need to be in a glass bottle. If you want to preserve pure essential oils, glass or aluminum containers.
What color bottles are best for essential oils?
Dark color bottles are the best for essential oils as they provide more protection from visible light than clear bottles.
Are essential oil spray bottles safe?
Yes. Bottles made of glass and aluminum are safe for essential oil.
- Peppermint Oil: Benefits And Uses For Skin, Hair, And Health
- How To Make Your Own Perfume At Home – 15 Easy Methods
- Cedarwood Oil For Hair
- Best Pillow Mists For Deep Sleep