12 Best Gel Eye Masks Available In India
1. Khadi Mauri Under Eye Gel
Khadi Mauri is popular for its line of organic skin care products, and this under-eye gel from the brand never fails to impress. Its active ingredients include wheat germ oil, aloe vera, olive oil, and soy protein oil. Isn’t that a ton of wholesomeness in a jar? It is especially ideal for anyone with dry and aging skin.
- Brightens the eye area
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- All-natural ingredients
- Reasonably priced
2. Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel
Looking for something to improve the skin texture around your eyes? Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel brightens and depuffs your eyes while making the skin around it firm and supple. It gets absorbed quickly and can also be used as an under-eye base before putting on your concealer. It is enriched with the pure essential oils of chamomile, witch hazel, and fennel.
- Cools and soothes skin
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Does not leave behind a residue
- Value for money
3. Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel
This organic eye gel from Biotique reduces and prevents the signs of stress, puffiness, and dark circles. It is enriched with the goodness of seaweed, honey, cucumber, and Himalayan water. Simply pat it around the eye area when your eyes need a dose of refreshment, and you’re good to go. It is ideal for dull, tired eyes.
- Cools and refreshes the eye area instantly
- Soothes tired skin
- Reduces inflammation
4. L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Grape Seed Hydrating Mask-In Eye Gel
L’Oreal Grape Seed Mask-In Eye Gel contains powerful antioxidants owing to its main ingredient – French grape polyphenols. Its mineral-rich formula maintains optimal hydration in the under-eye area without causing any greasy-sticky discomfort. With regular use, its formula reveals a softer, smoother, more radiant, and soothed eye area.
- Quick-absorbing formula
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Value for money
Oriental Botanics Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Cucumber Eye Radiance Under Eye Gel Roll On is a fast-absorbing gel. This non-greasy gel hydrates and refreshes the under-eye area instantly and retains moisture for a long time. It is enriched with vitamins and antioxidant-rich botanical extracts such as aloe vera, green tea, and cucumber that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This roll-on helps in banishing dark circles and puffiness and brightening the under-eye area.
- Moisturizing formula
- Easy to use
- Smoothens the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- No mineral oil
6. Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Revitalizing Eye Mask
Anatomicals Revitalizing Eye Mask is ideal for partied-out peeps and frequent travelers. It puts the twinkle back into your eyes in no time. If you want to reap all its benefits, place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes before you put it on. If you’re on the hunt for an eye product to calm your puffy eyes, this is seriously it.
- Leaves your eyes feeling cool and refreshed
- Value for money
7. Mond’Sub Bio-Gold Collagen Eye Mask
This eye mask is formulated with nanogold and botanicals. It moisturizes and rehydrates the skin around your eyes instantly. It relieves fatigue and diminishes the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. It is the perfect companion for your eyes at the end of a long and tiring day.
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Soothes and depuffs the eye area
- Brightens skin
8. Dermal Collagen Essence Eye Mask
If you think the skin around your eyes is in desperate need of some nutrition and repair, you need to get your hands on Dermal Collagen Essence Eye Mask. This sheet mask contains collagen and arbutin, which are both very effective at healing and hydrating skin. To top that, its key ingredients include hyaluronic acid and snail secretion filtrate that keep your skin soft and supple.
- Soothes and cools the eye area
- Its highly concentrated active ingredients penetrate deep into your skin.
- Free of mineral oils and sulfates
9. Organic Harvest Under Eye Gel
Wake up with eyes that are fresh and ready to take on the world every morning with Organic Harvest Under Eye Gel. Its formula stimulates blood circulation, improves skin tone and texture, and combats dark circles. It also works well to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes.
- Reduces puffiness
- Improves complexion
10. Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Hydra Eye Gel
If you’re looking for a rich, luxurious formula for your eyes, you need to get your hands on this revitalizing eye gel from Forest Essentials. It is enriched with potent herbs that help lighten dark circles effectively. It contains cucumber, katak, and aloe vera that provide essential nourishment while rose water and vitamin E keep the eye area cool.
- Maintains skin’s elasticity
- Soothes and moisturizes skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
11. Jayjun Green Tea Eye Gel Patch
This Korean eye gel patch is one you absolutely cannot miss. It contains green tea along with a high concentration of vitamins, nutrients, biostimulants, and antioxidants that work brilliantly on dark circles and fine lines. It also fights inflammation and reduces puffiness and redness.
- Contains vitamins K, C, and B
- Protects from negative environmental influence
- Moisturizes skin at the cellular level
- Slows down the aging process
12. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
This cooling eye gel from the South Korean brand Laneige rejuvenates tired-looking eyes instantly with a surge of weightless moisture. It contains bilberry extracts that alleviate stress in the skin around your eyes and provide long-lasting moisture. This super potent gel is just the jolt your under-eye area needs every morning.
- Penetrates deep into the skin
- Cools and soothes the eye area
- Refreshes the eye area and adds radiance
- Prevents dryness
The eye area is delicate and sensitive. It is also the first part of your face to show signs of aging, so it is essential that you use a specially-formulated eye gel. Whether you’ve had a long week with barely any quality sleep or your eyes feel weary from all the hours you spend in front of a screen, an eye gel can come in real handy.
With so many products flooding the market, you can find an eye gel in any price range. Drugstore brands like Biotique, Khadi, and Aroma Magic start from Rs. 200. Luxury brands like Forest Essentials and Laneige start from Rs. 1200. Good mid-range brands include L’Oreal, Anatomicals, and Organic Harvest that start at Rs. 400.
If you’re wondering whether you really need a separate product for your under eyes, here’s the truth – you very much do. You’ll find tons of beneficial active ingredients in these formulas that your regular facial moisturizer lacks. The key is to use them consistently to notice a significant difference in the skin around your eyes.
That was our round-up of the 11 best gel eye masks available in India. Which one are you looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Top 8 Eyebrow Stencils Available In India
- Top 10 Best Eyebrow Gels Available In India
- 10 Best Nude Eye Pencils Available In India
- Oriental Botanics Eye Radiance Under Eye Gel Roll On Review
Latest posts by Esha Saxena (see all)
- 52 Most Beautiful Women in the World - September 14, 2020
- 11 Best Drugstore Primers For Oily Skin - September 10, 2020
- 8 Best Vitamin C-Enriched Face Creams - September 9, 2020
- 9 Of The Best Green Concealers To Cancel Out Redness - October 10, 2019
- The 9 Differences Between Loving Someone And Being In Love - October 9, 2019