Just as big fluttery eyelashes are a dream, clumped and hardened mascara on those eyelashes is a nightmare. One instant solution to this issue is a lash comb. This simple beauty tool does what a spoolie does for the eyebrows. It detangles and keeps your mascara-laden beautiful eyelashes curled, lifted, and voluminous. Here are the fifteen best eyelash combs specially meant for alluring eyelashes. Swipe up!
In This Article
15 Best Eyelash Combs
The Docolor Eyelash Comb is made of good-quality stainless steel. It has a curved tip that fits the contour of the eye perfectly and helps brush the lashes easily. The room between the teeth of the brushes effectively removes the extra mascara and separates the clumpy eyelashes. It gives a clean finish to your eye makeup. It does not pull or break the lashes. This good eyelash comb comes with a cap, which keeps it protected from dust and dirt and also makes it travel-friendly. Its sleek handle allows better control. The comb is lightweight, looks good, and can last for at least 12 months.
- Curved tip perfectly fits the contour of the eye
- Does not pull or break the lashes
- Comes with a cap for protection from dust
- The handle gives better control
- It can last up to 12 months
- Looks sleek
- May not work well on sparse eyelashes
The Tweezerman Folding Lashcomb has finely spaced gold-plated metal teeth that easily separate the clumped lashes, remove excess mascara, and lift the lashes. The comb helps define each lash, and it glides effortlessly through hardened mascara. It folds into a slit in the plastic handle of the tool that is designed to keep the teeth protected. It is travel-friendly, and the flat handle offers an excellent grip for better control.
- Lifts the lashes
- Defines each lash
- Glides through hardened mascara
- The flat handle allows excellent grip
- Not very durable
- Tines could be too sharp
The TecUnite Folding Eyelash Comb comes in a pack of four. It has a curvy plastic body with metal tines. The tines have enough room to help separate clumped eyelashes. They help curl and lift the lashes to make them look fluttery and voluminous. The flat handle makes it easy to get a good grip. The ergonomic design makes it suitable for brushing the lashes from a safe distance with reasonable control. It folds into the slit in the body of the handle that keeps the brush clean and protected. The comb is washable and does not cause the tines to rust. It can also be used as an eyebrow spoolie.
- The flat handle allows a good grip
- The ergonomic design allows safe brushing of the lashes
- The comb provides good control
- Does not rust
- It can also be used as an eyebrow spoolie
- Tines could be too sharp
The G2PLUS Folding Eyelash Comb has high-quality stainless steel teeth and a curvy flat handle. It comes in a pack of four – two pink and two black eyelash brushes. It removes the extra mascara, brushes up and separates the eyelashes, and makes the eyelashes appear voluminous and fluttery. Its total length is 4.3 inches, and the foldable length is 2.5 inches. It is lightweight and can be carried easily in a purse. It is safe to use with maximum control and can also be used to groom the eyebrows.
- High-quality stainless teeth
- Enough space between the teeth
- Safe to use
- It can be used to groom the eyebrows.
- Tines are not very durable
The MSQ Eyelash Comb has stainless steel teeth with a curved edge that perfectly fits the contour of the eye. The tines have enough room to help separate the clumped eyelashes. The total length of the comb is 13.1 cm, and the plastic handle helps comb the lashes from a safe distance with good grip and control. The comb helps curl up the lashes and makes them look sleek and sorted. It removes excess mascara and makes the lashes look clean and fluttery. It comes with a cap to keep the tines protected and clean.
- The curved edge perfectly fits the contour of the eye
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Helps comb the lashes from a safe distance
- Provides excellent grip and control
- Makes the eyelashes look clean
- The cap keeps the tines clean and protected.
- May not work well for sparse eyelashes
The DUcare Duo Eyelash Comb meticulously separates clumpy, mascara-laden lashes. It grooms the lashes to make them look more natural, big, and voluminous. It is a portable and foldable eyelash comb that opens on both sides. One side has surgical-grade stainless steel teeth with enough room between the teeth to comb the lashes. The other side has a lash and brow groomer. The high-quality spoolie brush works well with all kinds of mascara and brow products like pomade, wax, gel, powder, tint, and pencils. The comb’s ergonomic design makes it safe to use from a distance, with excellent control. The comb is lightweight, portable, and keeps the lashes curled and fluttery for a long time.
- Foldable eyelash and eyebrow groomer
- Surgical-grade stainless steel teeth
- Grooms the lashes to make them look full and fluttery
- High-quality spoolie brush works well with all kinds of mascara and brow products like pomade, wax, gel, powder, tint, and pencils
- Safe to use from a distance
- Ergonomic design allows good grip and control
- May not work well to comb dried and waxy mascara-laden eyelashes
The Acavado Eyelash Comb is made of good-quality stainless steel teeth with a curved design that fits the contour of the eyes perfectly. Its long and robust plastic body allows good grip and control. You can hold the handle close or far to make it safe and comfortable to use. The comb helps separate eyelashes, declutters them, and creates a beautiful, full eyelash look. The teeth are perfect for brushing up the eyelashes after applying a coat or two of mascara. The comb comes with a cap to keep it clean and protected. The comb is lightweight and travel-friendly.
- Fits the contour of the eye perfectly
- Adds depth to the eyes
- The long plastic handle makes it easy to operate from a safe distance
- It allows a good grip and control
- May not be ideal for brushing sparse eyelashes
- May not be ideal for brushing mascaras that do not clump the eyelashes
The Boao Eyelash Comb has a unique design. It is foldable, and the teeth are made of metal and are separated by a 0.75 mm. This intensive comb easily separates the clumpy eyelashes and enhances the eyelash curl. The plastic flat handle allows a more comfortable grip. The length of the handle is ideal for holding it from a safe distance and combing the eyelashes with reasonable control. The foldable design helps keep the comb clean and protected from dust, pollution, and bacteria. It can be easily cleaned with makeup remover and water.
- Enhances the eyelash curl
- The plastic flat handle makes it easy to hold
- The length of the handle is ideal for holding it from a safe distance
- It gives good control
- Foldable design helps to keep it clean and protected from dust, pollution, and bacteria
- It can be easily cleaned with makeup remover and water
- Teeth may not be sharp enough to separate dry and clumpy mascara-laden eyelashes
The Ibeauti Folding Eyelash Comb has high-quality stainless steel teeth and a curvy plastic body. The space between the combs is enough to separate the eyelashes even when the mascara is clumpy and dry. The tempered steel pins retain a straight shape and do not break easily. The lash pins are smooth and burr-free and don’t pull or cut the lashes. The comb is foldable, and the broad curvy body allows you to hold it comfortably and comb the lashes with precision. The comb leaves the lashes looking natural, long, curly, and fanned out. The folding tip allows the lash comb to remain protected.
- Does not pull out the lashes
- It can be used from a safe distance from the eyeballs
- The teeth of the comb retain their straight shape and do not break
- Lash pins are smooth and burr-free
- Leaves the lashes looking natural, long, curly, and fanned out
- The foldable design keeps the teeth protected and dirt-free
- Comes in a pack of three
- Straight teeth may not align with the contour of the eyes.
- The teeth are sharp.
The Mehaz Professional Retractable Eyelash Comb is made of gold-plated metal teeth that effortlessly glide through the eyelashes. The comb retracts into the handle, thereby keeping it safe and protected. This eyelash comb has a flat plastic body, which allows good grip and control from a safe distance from the eyeball. The gaps between the teeth make it easy to separate the clumpy lashes and make them look more fanned out, separated, long, curled, and thick.
- Retractable teeth
- The flat plastic body allows good grip and control.
- It can be operated from a safe distance from the eyeballs.
- Enough gap between the teeth
- The retractable design keeps the eyelash comb protected
The iLuLu Metal Eyelash Comb comes with an eyebrow grooming spoolie and an angled brush for applying the eyeliner. This eye kit is perfect for extended vacations. The eyelash comb has metal teeth with enough space in between. The teeth help comb up the lashes, keep them separated and fanned out, remove excess mascara from the lashes, keep them from drooping down, and make them look lifted, lively, and curled. The comb removes the excess amount of mascara and makes the lashes look beautifully done. It has a synthetic lash brush on the opposite side. The spoolie can be used to brush and groom the eyebrows. The angled brush is a great tool to draw a perfect line on the top eyelid.
- Four-in-one eyelash and eyebrow grooming kit
- Eyebrow spoolie can be used for eyebrow grooming
- The angled brush is suitable for drawing a perfect line on the top eyelid.
- Good for traveling
The ReNext Magic Useful Cosmetic Mascara Eyelash Comb is a versatile tool. It has two different eyelash combs and a curved out guide that draws the perfect liner and protects the under-eye area from mascara fallout. The teeth of the combs are ideal for brushing up the clumpy mascara-laden eyelashes. The comb removes excess mascara and helps fan out the lashes and keeps them curled and lifted. It is comfortable to hold. The teeth are safe and not very sharp. The comb’s plastic body makes it easy to hold and wash.
- Two types of eyelash comb available in one
- It can be used to draw a perfect eyeliner and protect the under-eye area from mascara fallout.
- Does not pull out the lashes
- Easy to hold
- Safe to use
- It can be washed easily.
- The eyelash comb does not come with a protective cover.
The Bestim Inc Folding Eyelash Comb comes as a pack of three. These are foldable and have a robust poly-fiber body and stainless steel teeth. The comb helps reduce the clumps of mascara. It also helps one get fluttery, lifted, and curled up eyelashes in a jiffy. The metal teeth have enough space to remove excess mascara from the roots of the lashes. The plastic, flat body allows a comfortable grip, and you can work on your lashes from a safe distance. The comb is easy to clean with a makeup remover, and the foldable design helps keep it safe and protected. These packs of three lash combs are super-affordable and can help keep your eyelashes fluttery and flirty for a long time.
- Comes as a pack of three
- The plastic, flat body allows a comfortable grip.
- Allows combing the lashes from a safe distance
- Easy to clean with a makeup remover
- Foldable design helps keep the eyelash comb safe and protected
- Teeth could be too sharp
For neat and clean eyelashes, try the Ninasill Eyelash Comb Lash Separator. This eyelash comb has teeth made of stainless steel. The teeth have enough gaps in between to allow thick, clumpy eyelashes to be separated easily. The comb removes excess mascara even from sparse and thin eyelashes. The sturdy plastic body with a long handle helps have a firm grip and control. It allows brushing up the lashes from a safe distance. The curved edge of the metal teeth helps fit the contour of the eyes and makes it easier to get rid of the excessive mascara.
- Curved edge helps fit the contour of the eye
- The sturdy plastic body with a long handle helps have a firm grip and control
- It allows brushing up the lashes from a safe distance
The BTYMS Curved Eyelash Comb comes in a pack of four – two pink and two black eyelash combs. It has a plastic body and durable stainless steel teeth. It helps comb the clumpy mascara-laden eyelashes and makes them look more fanned out, natural, lifted, and curled. The curved base of the comb helps fit the contour of the eyes perfectly. The long plastic handle offers better control and grip. The comb comes with a cap, which protects it from dirt. The comb is lightweight and travel-friendly. It is easy to clean with soap and water or a makeup remover.
- Comes in a pack of four – two pink and two black eyelash combs
- The curved base of the comb helps fit the contour of the eyes perfectly
- Allows easy control and a good grip
- Safe to use
- It comes with a cap, which protects the comb from dirt
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a makeup remover
These are the fifteen best eyelash combs you can buy. But do they work? Or, are they just another hoax? Let’s find out below.
Do Lash Combs Work?
Yes, the lash combs work well when it comes to separating the clumped-up, mascara-laden eyelashes. Clumpy mascara can look messy. Unless you are going for that kind of a look, using a lash comb can be very helpful. It can give you fluttery and fanned out, natural-looking eyelashes.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a metal eyelash comb.
How To Use A Metal Eyelash Comb?
- Look down and place the teeth of the comb on top of the eyelashes and gently comb them down.
- Apply a coat of mascara.
- Look down and lift your eyelid a little by using your thumb to stretch it up gently.
- Carefully place the steel comb under the eyelashes and comb up.
- Do this thrice.
- You may apply one more coat of mascara and repeat the same.
- Wipe the excess mascara on the steel comb with a makeup remover.
The following buying guide can help you make a better purchase decision. You will know what to look for in an eyelash comb before buying one.
How To Choose The Best Eyelash Comb?
Here’s what to see while buying an eyelash comb:
- Width of the teeth – Buy a lash comb that will comb your eyelashes properly. If the gap between the teeth is too narrow or too wide, it may not work correctly.
- Steel or plastic teeth – The comb teeth can be made of plastic or stainless steel. Metal teeth are usually sharper and may pull out the eyelashes. Plastic ones mostly are not as sharp as the metal combs. Now, if you use a water-proof mascara and have thick eyelashes, you might need a metal comb. But if your mascara doesn’t clump much, you can opt for a plastic one.
- Storage – Check if the eyelash comb is lightweight and has a cap or is foldable for use during travel. If you are on the go and do not carry a makeup remover everywhere, a foldable eyelash comb is a good option. For home use, you can have an eyelash comb with a curved base and a cap to keep it protected.
- Handle – A few eyelash combs have long, makeup brush-like handles. Few others have a flat handle. Check which one is comfortable for you to use. Check if you can get a good grip and control. Also, the handle should be sturdy and should not break away easily.
Eyelash combs are an excellent tool for removing excess mascara. They also work well to separate clumpy eyelashes and lift them. They are portable, and a few of them even come with an eyebrow groomer and an eyeliner brush. Get your hands on one of the eyelash combs. We are sure they will significantly help keep your eyelashes from clumping with one another.
- 12 Best Affordable Fake Eyelashes That Gives You A Natural Look
- Different Ways To Curl Your Eyelashes
- 13 Best Heated Eyelash Curler