We all have struggled with oily skin, haven’t we? Because every time you put your eye makeup on, the product just melts away as you have oily skin! Raccoon on someday and a panda on another, aren’t you tired looking for the right product for your skin? Well, then you are in for some good luck as we have got right what you need!
We bring to you the best eyeliners for your oily eyelids. These eyeliners promise to stay on for as long as you want, without smudging, smearing, or making you look like a sleep-deprived ghost. Get a brand new eyeliner in your favorite shade and get the best eye look that will stay on your eyes for a change. Here are the top 11 eyeliners ideal for your oily eyelids, at affordable rates without compromising on product quality.
Table Of Contents
Top 11 Best Eyeliners For Oily Lids In 2020
The best selling long-lasting eyeliner for oily skin offers you precisely what you are looking for. Precise lines to thick, bold, and dramatic look, all are easy to pull-off with stila Stay All Day, which is one of the best eyeliners for oily skin. The precise tip of the eyeliner makes application easy for beginners and pros too! The liquid eyeliner promises to last all day. Oily lids are no longer an issue. Just wing it with the smudge-free eyeliner for oily skin.
- Glides easily
- Doesn’t smudge
- Sharp and dark
- Available in many colors
- Might dry up quickly
Those wearing contact lenses and sensitive eyes no longer have to worry anymore. Maybelline Eyestudio promises to give you the eye makeup look that you’ve always wanted to try. The eyeliner lasts all day and is allergy and dermatologically tested. The product is available in 10 shades and delivers a range of natural to the bold look. The creamy gel formula is waterproof and smudge-proof.
- Ideal for daily use
- Comes with a precise brush
- Might require cleaning of the brush after every use.
This all-day wear, best smudge-proof eyeliner for oily eyelids by Haus Laboratories has a creamy texture that makes your eyes look beautiful and flawless. The high-impact finish helps you try a new look every day. The eyeliner comes in 20 shades and can help you match your makeup with your outfit each day! The long-wearing, waterproof eyeliner is one of the best gel eyeliners for oily lids and the cure to your greasy eyelids. The transfer-proof, cruelty-free eyeliner is all you need to make yourself look your best even at the end of the day.
- Does not smudge or fade
- Stays on for more than 12 hours
- Smooth and easy application
- Might need frequent sharpening
Get the perfect cat eye look you’ve always wanted to try and look like a diva with the Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner. The waterproof eyeliner for oily skin lasts long and will help you save the time that you would otherwise spend touching up before a meeting. It is the best liquid eyeliner for hooded eyes and has a smooth application. The product comes with a brush and is the best eyeliner for monolids and ideal eyeliner for double eyelids.
- Doesn’t smear
- The product might get a bit dry.
The award-winning Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencils is the best drugstore eyeliner for oily skin. The eyeliner works smoothly on oily eyelids and doesn’t budge. The long-lasting creamy formula of the eyeliner draws precise lines that make it ideal for all-day use. The product also has the goodness of jojoba oil, vitamin E, and cottonseed oil to keep the skin hydrated and nourished. The smudge-proof eyeliner for oily skin with a matte finish is waterproof and softens the skin as well.
- 30 shades available
- The product might run out too quickly.
This intense black eyeliner offered by L’Oreal Paris comes with a fine tip that can make thin and thick lines based on the occasion and the look you wish to get. The long-lasting eyeliner for oily skin is effortless to use and does not smear.
- Flexible long, thin, felt tip.
- Does not budge
- Available only in one color.
Looking for an eyeliner that stays put on oily skin? DHC Liquid Eyeliner helps you create any look you wish to have before you start your day. The best eyeliner for oily lids lasts all day and is super easy to use. Boost your confidence with the best liquid eyeliner for oily eyelids. The product is waterproof and doesn’t smudge. It comes with a brush tip eyeliner pen that gives the perfect pigmentation you want. This eyeliner for oily eyelids is all you need to look fresh and beautiful all day, every day!
- Safe for those with allergy
- Smooth application
- Stays all-day
- Easy to remove
- Might have a delicate tip
Eyeko Black Magic brings you the best liquid eyeliner for oily lids. The fade-proof, long-wearing product makes it a good liquid eyeliner for oily skin. Eyeko’s Black Magic Eyeliner makes smooth that stays on for an all-day finish without fading or smudging. The product is vegan and has natural ingredients like vitamins B5 and E. Enhance the beauty of your eyes with this mascara for oily eyelids!
- Smooth application
- Available only in black
The ultra-smooth, smudge-proof, long-lasting eyelids eyeliner offered by Make Up For Ever is the best eyeliner for greasy eyelids. It’s soft, easy to use, and has an intense color payoff. The waterproof eyeliner lasts for long and has a smooth application.
- Glides smoothly
- No tugging
- Might require frequent sharpening
Soap and Glory Carbon Black Eyeliner offers a rich and intense color to the eyes and is the perfect eyeliner for oily skin. Dramatic or natural, get the look you desire the most. The oil-proof eyeliner is effortless to apply and has a pleasant minty scent as well. The craziest part about this product is that it can be used to the eyelids without removing the glasses as the pen is too small.
- Intense color
- Flexible tip
- Only in one shade
PUR On Point waterproof eyeliner pencil for oily skin is safe to use. The pencil eyeliner for oily skin lasts for more than 10 hours. The waterproof delivers vivid eye looks. The drugstore eyeliner for oily eyelids does not fade or smudge. The product prevents premature lash out and moisturizes the skin without causing any budge. The eyeliner has the greatness of ceramide, sunflower seed oil, and tocopherol, maintaining moisture balance.
- Ocular tested
- Available only in one shade
Now that you know all about the best eyeliner for oily eyelids, let’s give you a clear understanding of the eyeliner that would suit you the best.
Types Of Eyeliners To Use For Oily Eyelids
- Pencil Eyeliners: Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner is one of the best pencil eyeliner for oily lids. These don’t budge and last for long without smearing.
- Shadow Eyeliners: An eyeshadow can be used as an eyeliner for those with oily lids. However, there are shadow eyeliners that give a lovely bold look. These are easy to apply and blend. These eyeliners are smudge-proof and water-proof. The product is oil-free and is easy to use.
- Liquid Eyeliners: L’Oréal Paris Flash Cat Eye Liquid Eyeliner, NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner, and stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner are some of the best natural eyeliners for oily skin. These are easy to apply and don’t get drained in oil and sweat.
- Gel Eyeliners: Haus Laboratories Eyedentify Gel Pencil Eyeliner is the ideal option when eyelids get oily. Gel eyeliners work well on sweaty eyelids and offer a long-lasting smooth look to the eyes.
How Do You Choose Eyeliner For Oily Skin?
The eyeliner for your oily skin should be chosen based on the following:
- Type: Eyeliners are of different types, such as liquid, gel, pencil, and shadow. Every eyeliner has its pros and cons. The effect on the eyes also varies. Hence the type of eyeliner chosen should depend on the comfort level of the person.
- Ingredients: Those with oily skin should check the ingredients and ensure that it is suitable for your skin type. The products should not cause any irritation or allergic reaction nor make the skin oilier. It is better to opt for a product that offers hydration to the skin.
- Occasion: Gel eyeliners have a different impact from that of liquid and shadow eyeliners. You can get a bold look or a dramatic one, a cat-eye or a smokey eye, or sometimes just a fine, precise line. The kind of look you want depends on the occasion, and hence the right type of eyeliner should be used to produce that look.
Try all the looks you wish to because now you have the most incredible solution for your oily eyelids. The top 11 eyeliners mentioned above help keep the makeup on for long and do not allow the eyeliner to smudge. The waterproof and long-wearing quality of these products is what saves you from doing uncountable touch ups at any point of the day. The oily eyelids need a product that stays on them and not slips away. Hence the eyeliners mentioned above are ideal products you will need to flaunt your cat eye or any other eye look you like!
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
What causes oily lids? Are oily eyelids normal?
The oil glands release excess oil for some, as the oil begins to accumulate, it multiplies and makes the eyelids oily. These are very normal to happen and can be cured using the most suitable products.
Is gel eyeliner good for oily skin?
Gel eyeliners are ideal for oily skin as they don’t smudge and are waterproof as well. The gel eyeliners provide a glow to the skin and give a clean finish to the eyes.
Is liquid eyeliner good for oily skin?
Liquid eyeliners are good for oily skin and show water resistance. The oily skin does not drain out the eye makeup and hence lasts all day without getting budged.
What can you do to prevent oily lids?
Make sure the eyelids are clean before applying makeup, don’t apply any cream that contains oil, and use an oil-free primer before applying the makeup. Use a setting spray if required.
How do you keep eyeliner from smudging from oily eyelids?
Use a good quality eyeliner, use the consistency that suits your skin the best and a product that is easy to apply. Apply under eye concealer and use oil absorbent sheets to soak up the excess oil. Primers are the best solution for oily skin. Use a waterproof and smudge-proof product for more reliable results.
What is the best eyeliner that stays on all day?
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner and stil a Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner are some of the eyeliners loved by their customers and are known to last for long hours.
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- Say Hello To Summer With The 15 Best Sunscreens For Kids - March 30, 2021
- The 9 Best Japanese Toners Of 2021 - March 17, 2021
- The 10 Best Lotions for Psoriasis of 2021 – Our Top Picks - March 15, 2021
- 15 Best Hair Masks For Blonde Hair - March 6, 2021
- 11 Best Exfoliating Pads Of 2020 - March 1, 2021