The 11 Best Eyeshadows For Hazel Eyes – Make Them Pop!
Give your unique eyes the perfect glimmer and shade with the right makeup.
Hazel eyes become much more attractive when coupled with a combination of green and brown. And to make those golden and green hues highlight, we bring you the best eyeshadow for hazel eyes. While the classic purples, green, and goldens are your go-to, dark neutrals like brown can pick the dark tone in your eyes. Orange and lavender complement the green hues in your eyes. Pink and fuschia tones intensify the color making your eyes more beautiful. The dewy mattes are ideal for a day look, and glittery shimmers during the night will wow your eyes. The gorgeous shades of green and brown can make your eyes look bold.
Choosing the right eyeshadow is demanding, especially for hazel eyes. So, check out this list of the 11 best eyeshadows that make hazel eyes pop. The given buying guide can also assist you in choosing the right pick to match your beautiful eyes and skin tone. Keep scrolling through to read more!
- 1 Best Velvety Smooth Texture Revlon ColorStay â Seductive Revlon $7.19 ON AMAZON Read More › $7.19 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best Long-Lasting Stay Power L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Shadow - Golden Emerald L'oreal Paris $7.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $7.95 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Creamy Formula Maybelline New York The City Mini Palette - Rooftop Bronzes Maybelline New York $7.16 ON AMAZON Read More › $7.16 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Lightweight Formula Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow â Kitten Karma Stila $22.54 ON AMAZON Read More › $22.54 ON AMAZON
- 5 UCANBE Makeup Eyeshadow Palette Ucanbe $11.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $11.99 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best Crease-Resistant Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals - Hazels Almay $4.66 ON AMAZON Read More › $4.66 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best For Creating Dramatic Look Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow - Drama Eyes Covergirl $8.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $8.95 ON AMAZON
- 8 Aveda Eye Shadow Aveda $26.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $26.99 ON AMAZON
- 9 Aqua Pearl L.a. Colors $5.27 ON AMAZON Read More › $5.27 ON AMAZON
- 10 L.A. COLORS 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette Mac $34 ON AMAZON Read More › $34 ON AMAZON
In This Article
11 Best Eyeshadows To Make Your Hazel Eyes Pop!
Best Velvety Smooth Texture:Revlon ColorStay â Seductive
Blend once, and forget about touch-ups for up to 16 hours! Revlon ColorStay claims to stay “freshly applied” all day long, making it a great option for workaholics, travelers, and those who hate midday touch-ups. With vibrant purple to subtle lavender being perfect for night and day looks, the palette is easy-to-use and portable too. And though purple falls on the contrasting side, it uplifts light hazel eyes, thus giving you and your entire makeup look a perfect glow up. To make an informed decision before buying, you can check out this video.
- Velvety smooth and shimmery texture
- Blends easily
- Delivers high color payoff
- Applicator wand included
- Crease-proof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof
- Not ideal, if you are looking for a matte finish
- There may be fallouts.
Best Long-Lasting Stay Power:L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Shadow - Golden Emerald
With this glitter fest on your eyes, get ready to enjoy some enviable stares all night. Lasting from day to dawn, you can give those jewels a miss and sparkle up with L’oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Shadow! Ultra-intense, classy and sensationalizing, a few swipes of this luxurious formula will turn you into scene-stealer instantly. Accentuating the golden flecks or green tones in your eye color like a pro, try this golden emerald shade if you want to make a lasting impression wherever you go! Click here to check out this YouTuber’s unbiased review.
- Highly-pigmented and creamy texture
- Long-lasting stay power
- Intense glitter effect
- Easy-to-blend and glides effortlessly
- Waterproof, fade-proof, and crease-proof
- Ideal for creating smokey looks for green, brown, and blue eyes
- It may have a clumpy consistency.
- It may transfer to the upper lid.
Best Creamy Formula:Maybelline New York The City Mini Palette - Rooftop Bronzes
Not a fan of shimmer? Well, this palette will make you one instantly! Offering shades from gorgeous golden to classy neutral with a dash of shimmer, you’ll never want to go back to boring matte again. Pretty up for a day event or make heads turn with a smoky eye look, there are options for all your occasions and moods. So, if you are looking for something you’ve never tried before, Rooftop Bronzes by Maybelline New York could be the one for you.
- Smooth and highly-pigmented creamy formula
- Melts on the eyelid and easy-to-use
- Long-lasting stay power
- Ensures high color payoff
- It accentuates the depth and dimension of your eye color.
- Shades may take time to build
- There may be fallouts.
Best Lightweight Formula:Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow â Kitten Karma
This glitter galore will awaken the beauty goddess in you! Watch jaws drop wherever you go with this lavish pop of pearl and glitter on your green hazel eyes. Like magnets on your eyelids, they are long-lasting, forever-sparkling, and easy to blend with the applicator wand or fingertips. Adding an incredible luster and shine to your eyelids in a swipe, watch your squad and frenemies wow in amazement every time your flutter those glittery eyes. It is the good eyeshadow colors for hazel eyes. Here’s a personal review video to help you get a better understanding of the product.
- Lightweight liquid sparkling eyeshadow
- Highly-pigmented and water-infused formula
- Easy-to-use and portable
- Minimal fallouts and dries quickly
- Ideal for the night, party, and smoky eyes
- Not recommended for sensitive eyes.
UCANBE Makeup Eyeshadow Palette
The Ucanbe eyeshadow palette is a set of pressed powder pigments of 60 colors. These colors range from neutral-looking shades like nudes and browns to bright, bold shades of pink, orange, etc which is perfect for hazel eyes. They also come in warm and cool tones with various finishes, including matte, shimmer, and metallic. The rich colors can be applied independently or mixed to form new colors and shades. So you can create your sultry hues with endless possibilities. Inspired by the rainbow, the vivid colors are velvety smooth on the skin. Ultra-micronized pigments stay on longer and keep your eyes looking beautiful and flawless all day. Finally, it comes in a compact case that is easy to carry.
- High quality ingredients
- Various finishes
Best Crease-Resistant:Almay Intense i-Color Everyday Neutrals - Hazels
Are you looking for daily wear or a hypoallergenic eyeshadow? Try these neutrals by Almay! Giving you the freedom to explore both a natural and smokey eye look, this palette claims to accentuate hazel, amber, or green eyes without causing any irritation. All you have to do is blend well and watch your brown hazel eyes go from boring to bright instantly. Also, do you have sensitive eyes or skin? These drugstore eyeshadows are ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested.
- Luxuriously silky texture
- Intense color payoff
- Blends effortlessly on eyelids
- Long-lasting and crease-resistant
- It delivers a matte and a slightly shimmer finish.
- Shimmer may transfer
- The included applicator may not be easy to use.
Best For Creating Dramatic Look:Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eye Shadow - Drama Eyes
Another drugstore eyeshadow palette that won’t break the bank and is ideal for bright hazel eyes! Grab this cute and compact 4-kit eyeshadow palette by Covergirl to show off your makeup expertise. Turn your eyelids into your arena and get ready to mix, match, and set trends like a pro. With pearl, matte and sparkly shades perfect for creating subtle to dramatic looks, they are great enhancers for green and amber eyes too.
- Smooth texture
- Easy to build and blend
- Double-ended sponge applicator included
- Easy-to-use and portable
- Ideal for creating day or party looks
- Light pigment
- Shades may chip easily
Aveda Eye Shadow, Aqua Pearl
The beautiful aqua pearl color of this Aveda eye shadow gives your hazel eyes a bright and dreamy look. This palette has three colors and a soft and silky texture that glides and blends easily onto the skin. The formula has nourishing oils and waxes that keep the skin moisturized and your eye-makeup crease-free. The colors don’t fade easily, which keeps the eye makeup looking fresh for long hours. High pigments and mineral-based mica keep the colors true and reflective. You can use each color on its own or blend it to form new shades and hues.
- Mineral oil-free
L.A. COLORS 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Glamour up your eyes with the 18-color L.A. Colors eyeshadow palette. The all-in-one palette comes in shimmery and matte finish colors. Blending these colors will allow you to customize and give you a variety of new hues and eye shadow looks. Each color shade offers high pigment that provides a velvety smooth application. The buttery formula glides easily on the skin and looks effortless. In addition, the palette is easy to carry, so you can keep it in your bag and change your eyeshadow anytime, anywhere. Each set comes in a compact box with a mirror, one sponge-tip applicator, and three eyeshadow palettes of six shades each.
- Long lasting
- Rich pigments
- Intense color payoff
- Colors may vary from the picture
Best Dermatologist-Tested:M.A.C Eyes On Mac - Semi-Sweet Times
Give your hazel eyes a dreamy glow with the M.A.C Eyes On Mac Palette in the shade Semi-Sweet Times. This well-curated palette contains an array of colors with intense pigment. All nine shades in the palette have matte finishes that are blendable and easy to use. You can mix and match them to create countless eye makeup looks for both day and night. The compact design of the palette also makes it easy to carry and handle.
- Highly pigmented
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
Best For All Skin Tone:Stila Matte 'N Metal Eye Shadow Palette-Assorted
Enhance the natural beauty of your hazel eyes with the Stila Matte ‘N Metal Eye Shadow Palette. It contains a mix of 12 stunning matte and shimmer shades that offer intense pigmentation. These eye-catching colors can help you create eye makeup for casual or party occasions. Since the palette has shades ranging from warm-toned pink rose golds and bronze to cool-toned hues, it is ideal for all skin tones. These long-wearing shades are infused with triple-milled pigments that impart intense color payoff. These shadows blend effortlessly on your lids and impart a smooth finish. The shadows come in a cute, compact case that makes them easy to carry.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Easy to use
- Ideal for daily wear
- Value for money
- May irritate sensitive eyes
How do you get hazel eyes? Feeling spoilt for choices yet? Those are the 11 best eyeshadows of 2023 for you! If you can’t decide how to pick good color eyeshadow for hazel eyes, read our buying guide below.
Buying Guide – Best Eyeshadow For Hazel Eyes
Before choosing the eyeshadow, you must figure out the dominant shade in your iris, or the hidden hue you want to enhance. Here’s are some more tips for you:
- Pigment: The eyeshadow pigment can either make or break the look. So, when choosing the perfect palette, ensure the shades are well-pigmented enough to enhance your eye color.
- Shade: Pick an eyeshadow that complements the dominant colors in your eyes to give the entire makeup a well-balanced look. A flattering eyeshadow for hazel eyes will not only make your eyes look bigger but make them stand out on their own too.
- Hassle-free experience: Nobody likes touch-ups, fallouts, or worse, creases! Though minimal fallouts are normal while applying, too much will ultimately empty your palette faster than you want to. Hence, choose a palette that offers long-lasting effects and is crease-proof, fade-proof, and waterproof for the best experience.
- Skin Compatibility: Many don’t pay attention to their skin or eye sensitivity while choosing their eyeshadow even when a wrong palette can result in an allergic reaction or irritation. So, if you have sensitive skin or eyes, check if the palette is hypoallergenic or is ophthalmologist-tested. Also, it must suit your skin tone.
How To Apply Eyeshadow For Hazel Eyes?
Follow these simple steps:
- Start with a primer to create a smooth and flawless surface for the eyeshadow
- Apply a nude or neutral base if you want your eyeshadow to look vibrant
- Next, sweep the application brush on the shade and dust off the extra to avoid fallouts
- Now, gently sweep the color over your eyelids with the outward strokes
- Add more pigment if required and continue blending until you get the desired coverage
With that, you’ve got the perfect eyeshadow look for hazel eyes!
Infographic: Key Ingredients In The Best Eyeshadows For Hazel Eyes
When it comes to eyeshadows, the ingredients are just as important as the colors and textures. The right combination of ingredients can make a huge difference to how your eyeshadow looks when applied, how long it lasts, and whether or not it irritates your skin. Check out the infographic below to learn about the best ingredients to look for in eyeshadows.
Eyeshadows play a pivotal role in nailing various eye makeup looks. But, the combination of green and brown works best to make hazel eyes pop. There are many options on the list, from classic greens, purples, and goldens to dark neutrals like brown. You can also choose between different finishes, from dewy mattes to glittery shimmers. The reviewed options have a smooth and velvety texture, blend easily, and deliver a high color payoff. Consider the pigment and shade before picking the best eyeshadow for hazel eyes. If you want your eyeshadow to pop, always apply a nude or neutral base.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Chaitra Krishnan, is a makeup aficionado and helps users choose the best products with her experience. For this article, she has reviewed multiple eyeshadows for hazel eyes besides scrolling through hundreds of web pages to analyze the reviews posted online. This list of best crease-proof and fade-proof eyeshadows has been created keeping in mind their high-color payoff qualities and their easy-blending ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
what color are hazel eyes? Do I Have Green Or Hazel Eyes?
They both are different, and here’s how — Green eyes have a single and intense green color throughout, whereas hazel eyes are mostly multi-colored. Though light brown or shades of brown play a dominant role, hazel eyes might have tints of golden or green towards the outer circle.
Do Hazel Eyes Change Color?
Yes, there are many factors like the reflection of light, mood, emotions, or age that can make hazel eyes appear different at times.
How To Do A Smokey Eye For Hazel Eyes?
Use golden and bronze shades to create a warm to dark transition on your eyes. Start with a golden base and blend it well on your eyelids, followed by a bronze shade on the outer bed to create a shadowy look. The trick is to blend these shades together, so they do not look gaudy. Lastly, you can complete your smoky eye look with the perfect liner and mascara.
Is Green Eyeshadow Good For Hazel Eyes?
Yes, green eyeshadow is one of the most recommended eyeshadows since they complement and bring out the green tint in hazel eyes.
What colors make hazel eyes pop?
Colors like purple, lavender, a few shades of green, and some neutrals make hazel eyes pop.
What color eyeshadow brings out the gold in hazel eyes?
Purple color brings out the gold in hazel eyes.
Best Eyeshadow Palettes For Hazel Eyes
Best Makeup Products For Hazel Eyes
Best Green Eyeshadows To Make Your Eyes Pop!
Best Eyeshadows For Green Eyes