Face sheet masks had the same progression as Korean beauty in the cosmetic world. They took over slowly and then burst to popularity all of a sudden. Even if you think that K-beauty, its tedious regimen, and all that jazz is all a little too much for you, sheet masks are something you cannot miss out on.
Whether you indulge in skin care occasionally or are one of those extremely diligent people when it comes to it, face masks are something we all need. After a little research and experience (on my part), it’s safe to say that this most definitely is no less than a revolutionary invention. Thanks to online retail giants like Amazon and Aliexpress, face sheet masks are available at the click of our fingers.
But let’s be honest, it’s overwhelming to choose from the endless options available. So, we’ve done our research to present to you the best from the lot. Check out the best sheet masks for face available on the market right now!
15 Best Sheet Masks for Your Face To Try Out Right Now
1. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask
You might not have the time for a facial spa every other week to fight against those breakouts, dull patches, skin redness, open pores, and the million other things your skin goes through. But you can rejuvenate it from time to time with this retinol sheet mask. The Shiseido Benefiance Retinol Mask is infused with vitamin A that battles dullness and clears your face in no time. Its exclusive liquid retinol technology works twice as effectively to seep the ingredients into your skin faster.
- Collagen extracts help with skin tightening
- Fortifying and leaves you feeling fresh
- Need to use often to see results
2. Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Sheet Mask
We all worry about fine lines, and with age, they only get worse – both the lines and our anxiety. Here’s an anti-aging sheet mask that brings out the best in you and fills up those lines with the nourishment they need. This Origins sheet mask is filled with Tamanu oil that is youth-renewing and the extract from Anogeissus bark that smoothens out your face. Other ingredients like pink rose, mandarin orange, and star anise freshen you up completely. It is everything your skin needs to refresh itself fully.
- Fights aging
- Works on fine lines
- A little cold and sticky
[ Read: 35 Best Korean Skin Care Products ]
3. Organique Science Ice Plant Stem Cell Sheet Mask
With a minuscule investment in the Ice Plant Stem Cell, and in just 15 minutes, this sheet mask by Organique gives you everything your skin needs. It stimulates collagen production and replenishes your skin with its cell renewal formula. It acts as a full face detox while thoroughly moisturizing it. Your skin goes through an awful lot, and treating it with tender loving care every once in a while is something it deserves.
- One of its kind Bio-cellulose formula
- Works on crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Reduces skin inflammation and detoxifies your skin
4. Benton Snail High Bee Face Mask
Clogged pores due to pollution, dust, and grime, scars from acne, pigmentation, discoloration – these are all issues that need TLC, and Benton’s Snail Bee face mask gives you just that. This snail sheet mask contains highly potent ingredients like snail secretion filtrate, bee venom, and other natural preservatives that work to reboot your skin. Using it consistently will give you results like nothing else ever has.
- Cools and soothes your skin
- Brightens your face
[ Read: How Often Should You Use Face Masks? ]
5. Erno Laszlo Sensitive Hydrogel Mask
When you suffer from redness and inflammation on your face, you need a mask to calm your skin and act as a coolant. The Erno Laszlo Hydrogel Mask is a great addition to your beauty regimen to address these issues. Its ingredients like rose oil, honeysuckle, and skullcap root extracts help hydrate, moisturize, and improve the vitality of your skin.
- Cleanses and revitalizes your skin
- Does not dry out your skin
- Promotes skin growth
- The gel is a little too thick and sticky.
- You need to wash your face after you use it, unlike most gel masks.
6. Mutoface Hyper Hygenon Mask
Beat the weekday blues with a quick face mask session to feel thoroughly pampered and refreshed. Filled with the essential oils of peppermint, lavender, and rosemary, the mask relaxes you, combating the effects of aging.
- Works on your wrinkles
- Nourishes your skin
- Reduces puffiness
[ Read: Best Hydrating Face Masks ]
7. Seoulista Beauty Brightening Instant Facial Mask
With ingredients like vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acids, the Seoulista Beauty Brightening Instant Facial Mask is a big hit in the East as well as the West. AHAs work on brightening your skin and evenly toning it to reduce any discoloration caused by acne or pigmentation. This brightening sheet mask is covered in a coconut-based gel that is light but refreshing. Whether you are a face mask hoarder or a newbie, you need this.
- Formulated by dermatologists
- Paraben- and sulfate-free
- All organic ingredients
8. Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Sheets
If you have tested the face masks waters, you must have heard about Innisfree Face Masks. They are readily available, affordable, and work wonders for your face. So, you don’t have to break the bank to add products like this to your skincare routine. They come in 16 incredible flavors in a pack, and all of them freshen you up from within.
- Smell great
- Perfect for frequent use
- Paraben- and chemical-free
- Contains alcohol
9. SkinCeuticals Biocellulose Restorative Masque
All the stress you go through on a daily basis takes a toll on your face. Therefore, you need a regimen that accommodates your skin concerns. The Biocellulose Restorative Masque by SkinCeuticals relieves redness, inflammation, burning due to spots, acne, and sunburn. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple.
- Acts as a coolant
- A good follow-up mask after laser or peel-off treatment
- Replenishes the skin
[ Read: Face Packs For Acne Free Skin ]
10. SK-II Skin Signature 3-D 6 Piece Redefining Mask
Skin sagging is a big problem most of us face. You need products that contour you’re fine lines and bring out the best in you. Add this 3-D Face Redefining Mask to your skincare routine to feel fresh and dewy. It is a potent mix of Pitera, Oli-Vityl, signaline, and niacinamide that show visible results in firming your face. They prevent your skin from sagging especially near your neck, forehead, chin, sides of your nose, cheekbones, around your jawline, and the corners of your mouth.
- Instantly visible results
- Reduces skin sagging and wrinkles
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- The gel can get into your eyes because of the cuts, so you need to be a little careful.
11. Dr. Jart Dermask Rubber Mask
The rubber mask is the next big thing in the face mask world. This one by Dr. Jart involves a two-step process. First, you need to apply the ampoule serum and then apply the rubber mask. The rubber mask contains algae that act as a coolant, while other ingredients like lipophilic and hydrophilic acids retain moisture. These and other elements boost collagen production and change the overall health of your skin almost instantly.
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Improves the texture of your skin
- Paraben- and sulfate-free
- Does not work the same way on all skin types
12. Joanna Vargas Twilight Face Mask
Your skin needs a lot of TLC when it is healing from a peel-off or laser treatment. The Joanna Vargas Twilight Face Mask is the perfect mask for this purpose. It contains ingredients like arbutin that brightens your skin and niacinamide that improves its texture and works on enlarged pores.
- Acts as a coolant
- Deeply moisturizes your face
[ Read: 15 Best Charcoal Face Masks – 2019 ]
13. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Mask Sheet
This reusable sheet mask by Charlotte Tilbury works magic on your skin. Unlike most masks, this one is a dry sheet mask. However, it is highly effective because of its super-charged bio-mimetic delivery system that releases the actives into your skin for a prolonged time. Since this mask is dry, it does not harbor any bacteria and be used up to three times.
- Plumps and hydrates your skin
- Long-lasting effect
- It can cause mild irritation on sensitive skin.
14. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Foil Mask
This offering by Estee Lauder is a one-of-its-kind foil mask that repairs skin overnight. Just place the mask over your face and let it sit for 10 minutes. Remove it, go to sleep, and see the magical results the next morning. Wake up to dewy, fresh, and rejuvenated skin the next day.
- Leaves your skin looking fresh and bright
- Highly moisturizing
- Dry and non-messy
- Slightly expensive
[ Read: DIY Masks For Dark Skin ]
15. Lancome Genifique Hydro Mask
The Lancome Genifique Hydro Mask is a hydrogel sheet that gives instant radiance, making your skin smooth, plump, and supple. Its Advanced Genifique serum melts, blends, and gets fully absorbed into your skin. It contains Bifidus extract that strengthens your skin and prevents the formation of moisture barriers.
- Instantly refreshing
- Smells amazing
- Hydrates your skin
- Does not give full coverage
Face sheet masks are a boon for all women. They are portable, non-messy, efficient, and affordable. Looks like the beauty Gods finally heard us! You can pop some masks in your bag during a holiday or when you are traveling on business to refresh, hydrate, and moisturize your face fully. Have you clicked your share of face mask selfies yet? If not, go grab one and jump on the bandwagon right now. Did we miss out on any of your favorite sheet masks? Let us know by dropping in a text in the comments section below.
- Bubble Masks: What Do They Do To Your Skin?
- 10 Best Types Of Face Mask For Every Skin Type
- DIY Overnight Face Masks To Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Best Peel-Off Masks
Latest posts by Pratima Ati (see all)
- Here’s How You Style Cropped Pants With Boots - May 30, 2019
- 11 Ways To Wear Polka Dots - April 30, 2019
- 20 Cute Outfits That Will Up Your Tomboy Game - April 29, 2019
- The Subtle Art Of Nailing The Classy Dressing Style - April 17, 2019
- 20 Best Reception Dress For Indian Brides - April 17, 2019