Want to get an eyebrow lift at home without spending a fortune? If yes, then be assured you’ve come to the right spot.
This post reveals all the secrets you’ve been dying to know all this while. So keep reading to discover.
Brow Lifts With Facial Exercises!
Try these exciting eyebrow lifting exercises today! All of them are pretty simple to do and don’t call for much help.
Exercise No. 1
- Place the middle fingers of both the hands underneath each eyebrow. This will help your brows to relax.
- Second, make sure your palms are resting on your face.
- Once you have done that, bring your eyebrows upwards first and then outwards as your eyes remain open.
- Now stay still in that position for the next 5 seconds.
- After this, push your brows downwards against your fingers. Make sure both your eyes are open.
- Hold again for about 5 seconds.
- Repeat thrice to maximize results.
[ Read: Exercises To Reduce Laugh Lines ]
Exercise No. 2
- This is where you need to keep your eyes shut throughout.
- Now look down as much as you can until your eyes have closed entirely. You should feel a slight pull.
- Once you feel that, stay in that position for 5 seconds.
- Now keep your eyes closed and try to look upwards as far as you can. You should feel a slight pull again.
- Hold for 5 seconds again and let it relax.
- Repeat this exercise 6 times.
Exercise No. 3
- In this exercise, you need to keep both your eyes open.
- Keep your head straight and look in front.
- Now keep your head as still as you can and then look upwards for the next few seconds.
- Repeat the same as you look downwards.
- Continue doing this exercise around 6 times in total.
- Once you are done looking up and down, try looking left and right.
Exercise No. 4
- In this exercise, you will need to squeeze the muscles of your face as if you are scowling.
- As you hold yourself in that position, try to bring your eyebrows downwards. They should be nearer to your eyes.
- Now open both your eyes and lift both the brows as much as you can.
- Continue with this exercise at least 6 times.
[ Read: Exercises For Keeping Your Nose In Shape ]
Exercise No. 5
- Close your eyes as tight as you can.
- Now lift both your eyebrows as much as possible.
- Hold for a few seconds and make sure not to open your eyes.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times.
- Do this three times a day to maximize results.
Try Some Awesome YouTube Videos!
Here are a few fun YouTube videos that teach you how to do upper brow exercises the right way!
1. Cynthia Rowland Brow Lift Tutorial:
Famous beautician and socialite Cynthia Rowland has finally decided to reveal her top beauty secret. It is simple, effective and only takes a few minutes. You don’t even have to think about plastic surgery once you get this tip right!
2. Instant Eyebrow Lift With Karen Lustrup:
If you thought Karen Lustrup can only predict your future, think twice! This woman has amazing tricks up her sleeve that will instantly lift your eyebrows. The video is very short in length and doesn’t make you do anything over the top. It is simple and very effective.
[ Read: Anti Aging Facial Exercises ]
3. Facial Workout With Clarissa Patterson:
Clarissa Patterson’s simple facial workout has been designed for all those ladies who think they are aging and are worried about their sagging eyebrows. This video will give your brows a lift within a short period. Just remember to stay diligent with it and the results will definitely show.
So are you ready to try these facial exercises to lift eyebrows? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 3 Best Exercises To Reduce Laugh Lines
- 10 Yoga Exercises To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Double Chin
- 14 Yoga Exercises For Slimming Your Face
- How To Apply Miss Claire Eyeshadow?
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- 3 Amazing Benefits And 2 Side Effects Of Tartaric Acid - July 31, 2015
- 7 Amazing Benefits Of Hot Oil Manicure - July 24, 2015
- 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Ballerina Tea - July 6, 2015
- Glutathione For Skin Whitening : Does It Really Work? - July 3, 2015