Fitness trackers are best to get real-time information about your health. They display details like the calories you burn, your sleep quality, heart rate, and other vitals. These devices are great motivators if you want to be fit and maintain your current fitness levels. But with so many new, better, value for money options, you can get confused about which one to buy. Don’t worry, we’ve got it sorted for you. Here are our top 10 fitness trackers/bands. Choose the one that checks all the boxes for you. Scroll down!
Top 10 Fitness Bands/Trackers To Buy In 2020
If you want to get a fitness tracker that looks good, is comfortable, offers most of the features of high-end fitness bands, and is reasonably priced, go for FitBit Versa.
- Slim, comfortable, and lightweight design
- Sleep and activity tracking
- 15+ exercise modes
- Water-resistant up to 50 m
- 4+ days battery life
- On-screen workouts to coach you
- Call and texting
- Female health tracking
- Store and play 300+ songs
- Access sports app
- Can be used only by Android users
- Not ideal for pro athletes
Slim, stylish, not too pricey, colorful, and smart! Garmin’s Vivosmart is a solid investment that will work 24/7 and give you updates, including your texts and calls. This is one of the best on the market, and you should go for it if you don’t like chunky fitness trackers.
- Advanced sleep monitoring
- REM monitoring
- Physical activity timers for running, walking, yoga, swimming, etc.
- Pulse Ox sensor to gauge blood oxygen saturation levels at night
- Stress tracking
- VO2 max tracking
- 7 days+ battery life
- Safe to use while showering
- Text replies only for Android users
Xiaomi has certainly upped their game by making fitness trackers available to a wide range of customers. Xiaomi Mi Band 3 has amazing features and will not burn a hole in your pocket. This band has the best health tracking features, looks good, and is comfortable to wear.
- Accurate activity tracking
- Accurate calories burned tracker
- Check daily, weekly, and monthly fitness
- Water-resistant up to 50 m
- Safe to use while showering and surfing and in rain
- Real-time sports activity tracker
- Reminds you to get your daily physical activity
- Real-time heart rate monitoring
- Large readable touchscreen
- 20+ days battery life
- Call, texting, and caller ID
- Access social network apps like Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, WhatsApp, and WeChat
- Supports Android and iOS
- 12 months warranty
- Some products might be defective.
Fitbit Iconic is an amazing combination of a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. Its chunky yet lightweight design has a universal appeal. Here’s why it’s on our top 10.
- Accurate workout, coaching, and daily activity tracking
- In-built GPS tracking
- Workout intensity optimizer
- Bluetooth feature allows you to go for a run without your phone
- SpO2 measures blood oxygen levels during sleep
- May help diagnose sleep apnea
- Advanced workout app helps track swimming laps and gold strokes
- NFC for building access, metro access, and payments
- Multisport tracking
- Calls and texts
- Bright display with hi-design metallic accents
- A bit slow
- Limited built-in music
If you are a runner and like to keep track of the distance covered and calories burned and want to listen to music along the way, get Garmin Forerunner 235.
- Counts steps, distance covered, calories burned
- GPS tracker
- Vibration alert when it’s time to get active
- Measures VO2 max
- Display visible in sunlight
- Transflective memory in pixel
- Calls and text notifications
- Larger screen
- 11 hours of battery life
- Technical glitches in some products
Sleek, best heart rate monitor, and affordable. Fitbit’s Alta HR is a quality product that anyone can use and get fit. It might not have high-end features, but we still think that for the price tag, it’s a good product.
- Slimmest design
- Accurate heart rate monitor
- Tracks steps and distance covered
- Measures calories burned and exercise intensity
- REM monitor
- Sleep monitor
- Up to 7 days of battery life
- Various stylish band options available
- Not water-resistant
- May not give accurate results for all kinds of exercises
If you are an adventure/sports person, Garmin Vivosport is made for you. It has all features that any outdoor sports lover or adventure seeker would want in a smartwatch.
- No need to raise your arm to activate the display
- Advanced GPS maps out the route for your walk or run
- Tracks time, speed, and distance
- Stress tracker
- Calculates calories burned, counts steps, and monitors sleep
- Sleek design and color display
- Comes with wall and car charging adapters
- No swim mode
This is a premium quality smartwatch for iOS users. Its sleek design and advanced AI will surely impress you. Here are the cool features of this smartwatch.
- Accurate activity tracker, sleep monitor, and pace tracker
- Larger display and louder speakers
- Water-resistant up to 50 m
- Accelerometer and gyrometer to detect fall
- Advanced GPS tracker
This is the best smartwatch model out there from a watch brand. Fossil Women Gen 4 Venture looks cool, has an amazing display, is comfortable to wear, and super stylish. A tad bit pricey, but it is a good investment if you want to track your fitness as well as wear it to any party!
- Accurate heart rate tracker
- Stylish design
- All smartphone features
- Payments enabled
- Customizable watch faces/dials
- Rapid charging
- Not ideal for athletes
At half the price of an Apple smartwatch, Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro is a worthy buy if you are looking for fitness alerts along with a cool look.
- Dust- and water-resistant
- Accurate calorie count and fitness tracker
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Bluetooth enabled
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Not suitable for water sports
There you have it – our top 10 picks of smartwatches that are user-friendly and have proved why they are among the best on the market. Choose the one that is in your budget and meets your performance expectations. Go ahead and buy a fitness tracker/ fitness band and get fit now!
Latest posts by Charushila Biswas (see all)
- 15 Best Cuticle Scissors For Beautiful Fingernails - June 12, 2020
- 13 Best Moisturizers For 4C Hair For Soft And Nourished Coils - June 10, 2020
- 13 Best Color-Safe Dandruff Shampoos (2020) For All Hair Types - May 21, 2020
- Sirtfood Diet – Healthy Diet Plan For Faster Weight Loss - May 20, 2020
- 13 Best Lifting Straps Of 2020 – Reviews And Buying Tips - May 7, 2020