Looking for a solution for tanned and cracked feet? Try foot peels! These products exfoliate the skin and help get rid of dry and cracked heels. Foot peels look like oversized tie-on booties and are infused with fruit acid-based formulas that shreds off the dead and dry skin gradually. They provide thorough hydration to keep your feet moisturized and baby soft throughout the day.
Give your tired feet the extra pampering that they deserve by choosing from our collection of the 5best foot peel masks available in India. Scroll down to read more!
In This Article
5 Best Foot Peel Masks Available In India
The Luxaderme New York Peeling & Exfoliating Foot Mask is enriched with calendula, green tea, lemon balm, oranges, sea kelp, soya beans, thyme, and brassica campestris that exfoliate the skin on your feet, making it feel baby soft. It helps get rid of dry and dead skin on the soles of your feet, smoothening out callused skin. This mask is infused with more than 30 botanical extracts that nourish your feet with natural vitamins and minerals. It also contains active ingredients like AHA and BHA that help with effective exfoliation. When the foot mask is used, peeling occurs between 4 to 6 days, while the dead skin is eliminated within 10 to 12 days.
Key Ingredients: Sea Kelp, Thyme, Brassica campestris, AHA, and BHA
- Dermatologically tested
- Easy to use
- Gets rid of foot odor
- Artificial color-free
- Heavy metal-free
- Might itch
- Unpleasant smell
The BeBe Foot Mask from Etude House is loaded with ingredients that smoothen and moisturize your feet. It gets rid of dull, thick, and coarse dead skin and makes your feet soft and smooth. This foot mask is enriched with AHA and hyaluronic acid, which nourish the skin on your feet.It also contains vitamins A, C, and E that nourish, protect, and soften the skin around the heel and foot areas. This peel-off mask has two layers –a plastic outer layer, and a cloth inner layer. The pack comes with a serum that needs to be poured into each sheet to reveal smooth, soft, and clean feet.
Key Ingredients: Vitamins A, C, and E, Hyaluronic acid, and AHA
- Eliminates foot odor
- Fruity smell
- Easy to use
- May cause itching and flaking.
This foot peeling mask from BuyerGuts is made with natural botanical extracts like malic acid, sorbitol, papain, aloe vera, citric acid, and salicylic acid. The mask targets the dead and dry skin cells on the feet and infuses natural fruit acids into the skin layers, leaving your feet feeling healthy and soft. The product is created to soothe your feet, whether you train for long hours as an athlete, wear high heels, or stand on your toes teaching all day. It gets rid of dry and dead skin, cracked heels, calluses, and dry toes. The peel-off mask claims to provide visible results within 7 to 10 days.
Key Ingredients: Malic acid, Sorbitol, Papain, Aloe vera, Citric acid, and Salicylic acid
- Easy to use
- Natural and botanical ingredients
- 100% skin-friendly
- No harsh chemicals and toxins
- Value for money
The foot peeling mask from the Face Shop contains two single-use foot masks with a serum that can be disposed of after use. It needs to be worn like socks with serum poured into it and left on for the specified time to help your feet feel relaxed and refreshed. This peel-off mask is enriched with unique plant-based ingredients to pamper and rejuvenate the skin and make your feet healthier and softer. The mask’s inner side is drenched in moisturizing essence that keeps the skin on your feet nourished.
Key Ingredients: Pine leaf extract, Ginseng extract, and Sage extract
- Easy to use
- Value for money
- Unpleasant scent
- May cause a burning sensation
The Bioaqua Foot Mask can help heal dry, cracked skin by removing dead cells from the cuticles. It contains glycolic and citric acids that promote natural and painless removal of dead cells and plant extract, shea butter, and glycerol that hydrate the skin and prevent coarsening. The product is gentle on the skin and dermatologically tested.
Key Ingredients: Glycolic, Citric acids, Plant extract, Shea butter, and Glycerol
- Easy to use
With our busy schedules, most of us tend to ignore our feet. This is when foot peel masks come in handy. Here are some of the benefits of using foot peel masks.
Benefits Of Using Foot Peel Masks
- Moisturize the skin: A foot peel mask soaks your feet with moisturizing ingredients and peels dead, dry skin. It leaves behind a fresh and soft layer of new skin that is free of cracks, calluses, or cuts. The new skin layer can absorb nutrients and products better without drying out your feet.
- Get Rid Of Odor: Foot odor can be pretty embarrassing, especially if you spend long hours at work or the gym. This occurs due to the buildup of fungus and dead skin cells in your feet. The foot peel masks close scaly cracks, preventing lousy odor.
- Prevent Foot Conditions: Foot peeling masks work to fight the signs of aging, such as dull and droopy skin, wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and marks. They are also effective in treating various skin problems and foot conditions.
Foot peel-off masks have several benefits and keep your feet squeaky clean and healthy. Here’s how you can use them.
How To Use Foot Peel Masks
- Check Out The Tools: Generally, foot peel masks come with handy tools to apply the product to your feet. While some have thin plastic booties, others have tapes to hold the masks in place. The foot peel mask will also be filled with the exfoliating solution that is wrapped around your feet.
- Clean And Get Your Feet Ready: Clean your feet well and remove the nail polish. Get rid of any dirt, germs, and dead skin cells with soap and water so that the ingredients can penetrate easily into the skin layers. Soak your feet well in water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Apply The Foot Peel Mask: Wear the foot peel mask and secure it well with the provided accessories. Ensure that you sit down comfortably to apply the mask.
- Wait For The Prescribed Time: Now that you have applied the foot peel mask, wait for about an hour or the prescribed time mentioned on the pack. This enables the solution to soak and penetrate deep into the layers of the feet.
- Remove The Foot Mask And Rinse: Remove the foot peel-off mask carefully and rinse your feet well with sufficient soap and water. Avoid leaving the mask on your skin beyond the prescribed time, as the strong exfoliating acids can cause skin irritation. Pat your feet dry with a soft clean towel.
As there are many options available on the market, choosing the proper foot peel-off mask can get tricky. Below are some pointers that you can consider before investing in a foot peel-off mask.
How To Choose The Best Foot Peel Masks
When choosing a foot peel-off mask, settle for a pack that contains natural ingredients. Choose ones that are 100% botanical. Moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, fatty acids, and avocado oil provide thorough hydration and exfoliate dry skin gently. They nourish your skin with vitamins and minerals from the plants. Check the pack to determine if it is free of sulfates, phthalates, petroleum, parabens, and heavy metals to avoid allergic reactions.
- Ski -Friendly
The foot peel-off mask should be safe to use on the skin so that it does not cause rashes, skin irritation, redness, inflammation, or other conditions. The product should also be tested by dermatologists and skincare experts.
- Easy To Use
One of the main aspects to look for is if the foot mask is easy and convenient to use. This will ensure an enjoyable spa-like experience at home.
Most foot masks are available in universal sizes. However, make sure to crosscheck if it fits your feet.
Whether it is walking, jogging, running, or even sitting, our feet are always exposed to dirt and pollution. The skin on the feet is more prone to cracks, scars, cuts, marks, friction, and trauma with long hours of standing or walking. The unique formulas and acids used to make foot peel masks can work wonders and keep your feet clean, soft, and healthy. So grab a suitable product from our list and show your feet some love.