There are a few things that can transform the entire look of a bedroom. It’s almost as though it brings cohesion to all the corners of the room and completes it. One such item is a full-length mirror. It’s not only a treat to the eyes, but is also essential in shaping our look for the day. Full-length mirrors not only help illuminate a room better by reflecting light, it also makes the room look bigger by creating an illusion of it being larger than it is.
Feng shui experts recommend that a full-length mirror should not be placed directly facing the front door. The “Qi”, which entails both positive and negative energies that enter the room will be reflected and sent straight back out again. But, the placement is totally up to you. Most like their full-length mirrors on a sturdy stand, while some like it perched on a wall. However, it is best to place it in a spot where your room gets most of the natural sunlight.
Are you ready to switch to a full-length mirror and host runway shows of your own in your bedroom? If yes, take a look at these 11 best full-length mirrors.
11 Best Full-Length Mirrors You Should Immediately Check Out
Give your room an elegant touch with the help of this hanging door by Mirrotek. This over the door full-length mirror can instantly give your room a facelift and is designed to hang over your door easily. This means that you don’t need to worry about finding extra space in your room to house it, nor do you have to place it against any of your walls. The frame is painted in white, and the mirror comes with 2 door hangers, and 2 wall mounts for easy installation. Designed with shatter-proof mirror materials, it is sturdy, reliable, and stays in place when the door is opened or closed.
- Easy to install or hang over the door
- Comes with 2 door hangers and 2 mounts
- Shatter-proof mirror materials
- It doesn’t move when door is opened and closed
- Some may find it slightly heavy
If a sophisticated full-length mirror is what you want, it’s exactly what you will get when you get your hands on this wood cheval mirror. Its sleek and versatile design not only let’s you check yourself out from top to bottom, but it also makes it stand a class apart. The wood comes in an espresso finish and goes well with any color that your wall maybe. This rectangular full-length mirror tilts in various angles and is easy to assemble as well. If you do not want to use the stand, you can simply mount it on your wall.
- Sleek design
- Wood cheval mirror
- Espresso finish
- Tilts in various angles
- Easy to assemble
- Can also be mounted on a wall
- The mirror has to be tilted at a certain angle for extremely tall people to get a full view of themselves
Let’s travel in time and take a walk in the past with this beautiful antique reproduction of cheval full-length mirrors. With a mirror like this one, you can bring a slice of the Victorian way of life into your bedroom. Its beautiful dark body lends a traditional look to any room, and the mirror itself tilts for full-body reflection. The elongated oval glass mirror comes with a solid wood frame, and its freestanding design swings the mirror in between stylish posts and curved bracketed feet.
- Antique design
- Oval-shaped stand-up mirror
- Cheval-style mirror
- Tilts for full-body reflection
- Sturdy feet
- May not accommodate a tall person’s full body in the reflection
Whether it’s your bedroom, your bathroom, your dining area, or even your hallway, a formidable standing-mirror can make a style statement. Standing tall at 5ft and 5 inches, this framed mirror features a classic yet contemporary design that helps in creating the illusion of a wider space. This mirror can be leaned against a wall or mounted vertically or horizontally depending on how you want it hung. The mirror comes with a durable frame and is easy to clean, while the back is covered by craft paper, which prevents dust accumulation.
- Classic yet modern design
- Can be mounted or leaned against the wall
- Extremely durable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The back is covered with craft paper
When the makers of this gem were in the process of conceptualizing it, it sure looks like they went all-out to deliver a full-length mirror, in all of its glory. This durable mirror is made using 5 mm silver lens. It also comes with an exquisite PS frame that has an explosion-proof membrane and scatter prevention. The mirror can be used against the wall with a built-in stand, and can also be mounted on the wall in a vertical or horizontal fashion, without having to detach the stand.
- Large enough to view your entire body
- Made with 5mm pure silver lens
- Adopts the International Environmental Standard
- Comes with an explosion-proof membrane
- Can be leaned against a wall or mounted on the wall
If you are a fan of a rugged aesthetic and are following an industrial theme for your interiors, this stand-up mirror will be a perfect fit. Designed with efficiency, practicality, and style in mind, this full-length floor mirror provides natural light abundantly. Sturdy in construction, it unfolds without any hassles. It can also be folded flat for convenient storing. The steel frame features a powder-coated champagne finish and comes with right and left quarter-inch bevels. This mirror requires no assembly; you just need to open the box, unfold the frame, and set it up wherever your heart desires.
- Provides natural light
- Durable and sturdy
- Powder-coated champagne steel finish frame
- No assembly required
- Can be folded for storage
- Distortion-free reflection
- Some may find the length short
Add a touch of elegance to your room with this beautifully-crafted, minimalist, full-length, wall-mounted mirror. This mirror is so large that you can see your entire figure in a single glance. The burst-proof treatment glass also comes with 5 mm silver lens, which makes it both sturdy and reliable. As it is a copper-free silver mirror, it is environmentally friendly as well. Coated with silver nitrate and anti-rust treatment, it doesn’t oxidize and is rust-free. It can be mounted on or leaned against the wall. The aluminum alloy frame in gold gives it a very sophisticated finish.
- No discoloration
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Aluminum alloy frame in gold
- High-definition glass
- Original edge-sealing technology
- Copper-free silver mirror
- Some may find the width short
Standing full-length mirrors are no longer just a necessity in the bedroom, but are quickly becoming accessories to add some quirkiness to any living space. A full-length mirror like this one can make any room look larger and brighter. It comes with an anti-rust aluminum alloy frame and a shatter-resistant glass and can be installed in 3 ways. The mirror has an adjustable standing bracket, which will allow you to make it stand anywhere in the room, or you can lean it against a wall. If that’s not your style, the standing bracket can be detached to mount it up on a wall.
- Can be mounted on a wall or leaned against one
- The standing bracket allows it to stand on the floor
- Shatter-proof glass
- Anti-rust aluminum alloy frame
- Some may find the corners very sharp
Sometimes the most simplistic things make the loudest noise and create quite an impression, much like this sturdy and elegant standing full-length mirror. Made of high-quality wood in a walnut finish, this free-standing, full-length mirror features a classic yet modern design, that will gel well with any type of interior. It tilts to provide many viewing angles and stands on its own with the help of the removable stand on the back. To mount it on a wall, you can remove the stand and the hinges.
- Easy to assemble
- Tilts to provide different viewing angles
- Full-length standing mirror
- Can be mounted on a wall
- Walnut finish frame
- The width may be too small for some
Bring rustic beauty right into your bedroom with this gorgeous accent mirror. This full-length mirror with a wooden frame serves both functional and decorative purposes, and can be leaned against a wall. It can also be hung both vertically or horizontally, as it comes with pre-installed mounting hooks. The unfinished wood-design may appeal to only a few, but lends a cottage-type inspiration to wherever you choose to place it.
- Thick wooden frame
- Can be used as a statement piece
- Can be leaned against a wall
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Comes with pre-installed mounting hooks
- The mirror is quite heavy (29.4 pounds)
Have you ever walked into a snazzy hotel room, immediately found your eyes hovering towards the beautiful mirror, and thought to yourself, “I wish my room had a mirror like that”?. With this full-length bedroom mirror, you can jazz up your room instantly. It offers you an unparalleled clear reflection, and its sleek design doesn’t bite into any space, if you have a smaller bedroom. It comes with a sturdy and smooth iron frame, and the mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally or simply placed against a wall.
- Sleek design for less space claim
- Can be hung or leaned against the wall
- Easy to set up
- Seamless iron frame
- Shatter-resistant glass
- Some me find it slightly heavy
So, mirror, mirror, full-length mirror on the wall, who is really the chic-est of them all? The answer to that question probably lies in one of these mirrors, or maybe all of them! If you haven’t adopted the idea of a full-length mirror, now is the time to do so. Bring one home and your self-confidence and outfits will thank you a million times. On days when you are bored, stand in front of your new mirror, and admire yourself. Let us know in the comments how you like your full-length mirror placed. Do you like it placed against a wall, mounted, or hung over your door?
Latest posts by Sneha Manandhar (see all)
- 10 Best Natural Tinted Moisturizers For Radiance Like Never Before - March 4, 2021
- 13 Best Drugstore Mineral Sunscreens For A Carefree Day At The Beach - March 4, 2021
- 13 Best Face Moisturizers With Vitamin C For Soft And Supple Skin - March 3, 2021
- 13 Best Lotions For Cracked Hands In 2021 - March 3, 2021
- 13 Best Soaps For Eczema You Should Try In 2021 - March 3, 2021