Rangoli, is an age old art which is used to decorate homes on special occasions. With time, Rangoli making has evolved from simple designs to the present day designs that have so many variations. Ganpati festival is a good occasion to see these different variations in action.
Ganpati festival is the most celebrated festival in Mumbai and Rangolis done on this festive occasion feature Ganpati himself in different styles. We present to you some of the best Ganpati/Ganesha Rangoli designs inspired from this festival:
10 Inspiring Ganesh Rangoli Designs To Try In 2019
[ Read: How to Make Rangoli Designs ]
3. This bright Rangoli of ganesha features contrasting colours – green and orange, with small amounts of blue and red as well. The orange coloured Ganpati is done on a green background. The small floral designs outside the Rangoli look very unique.
[ Read: Rangoli designs with Dots For Festivals ]
6. This beautiful rangoli design shows the Ganesha design with a 3D feel. The bright orange Ganesha figure in the middle contrasts with the green and yellow backdrop of the design. The white and blue designs also add more beauty to the design.
[ Read: Colourful Rangoli Designs With Flowers ]
9. This flower Rangoli design features Ganesha with marigold petals. The background here is the floor itself. This design is huge but can be manipulated into the desired size as needed.
[ Read: Rangoli Designs For Corner ]
So which is your favourite Ganesha rangoli? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try In 2019 - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs To Try In 2019 - November 11, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs To Try In 2019 - October 31, 2013
- Amisha Patel’s Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed - October 17, 2013
- Top 10 Latest Kolam Designs For You To Try This 2019 - October 9, 2013