Skiing is a wonderful recreational activity as well as a competitive winter sport. In fact, many people love spending their holidays skiing around some stunning terrains. If you have a friend who loves skiing, here are some extraordinary and cool gift options for them. From skiing gloves to stylish skiing goggles, here are some of the most thoughtful and exciting gifts you can give them.
30 Best Gift Ideas for Skiers
1. Arctix Women’s Insulated Snow Pants
These Arctix Women’s Insulated Snow Pants are a great gift for the woman who wants to look gorgeous on her ski trips. These pants are made of ThermaTech Insulation that offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment. These pants can keep you warm at temperatures in even -20°C. These pink pants have a tribal Aztec print and are adjustable at the waist.
- 600 Denier Ballistic used to reinforce the ankle and scuff
- Hem guards to prevent daily wear and tear
- Boot zippers to make it easy to put them on and pull them off
- O ring for keys and gloves
- Boot gaiters with grippers that form a seamless integration with boots to keep you warm
- Available in unique prints and different colors
2. TrailBuddy Trekking Poles
Surprise your friend with these TrailBuddy Trekking Poles. These adjustable hiking or walking skills will become the perfect companion to your friend on their adventure trip. The hiking poles are made of tough aluminum that can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber. If you are hiking on rocky terrain, these sticks will help you keep going without stumbling or falling.
- Excellent walking aid for creek crossings, wobbly ground, and steep terrain
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Weigh up to 4 ounces less than common hiking sticks
- Cork handles are comfortable to grip in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand
3. Wantdo Women’s Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket
If one of your friends or loved ones is going on a skiing adventure, give them this Wantdo Women’s Ski Jacket. This windproof rain jacket is made of polyester fiber that guarantees the best heat retention. It is also coated with a water repellent, has a fuzzy lining, and is durable.
- Keeps you dry and comfy
- Adjustable cuffs and stretchable glove with thumb hole seal in warmth
- Windproof snap skirt, internal draw-cord hem, and adjustable storm hood help keep the wind out
- Equipped with 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket, 1 internal pocket, 1 internal secure media pocket, and an earphone line fastening
4. Zippo Refillable Hand Warmer
Your friend will definitely need a hand warmer on their next skiing trip when they are exposed to very low temperatures. Gift them this Zippo Refillable Hand Warmer. This hand warmer offers gentle flameless warmth. It comes with an improved refill cup that helps reduce spills. It is perfect for all cold-weather activities and very helpful while skiing.
- Provides safe, gentle warmth with the catalytic burner
- Refillable warmer with easy-fill technology
5. TETON Sports Oasis 1100 Hydration Pack
While going on a skiing trip, it is important to carry a multipurpose and roomy backpack. This Teton Sports Hydration Pack is the ultimate gift you can offer to skiers. This lightweight and comfy bag offers 1100 cubic inches of liquid storage capacity. It also has a notched foam stabilizer and mesh covering for long-lasting use.
- Comes with a 2-liter durable and kink-free hydration bladder with a push-lock cushioned bite valve
- Large main pocket protects gear, clothes, and lunch
- Equipped with the bungee cord system for cycling and climbing helmets
6. Arctix Men’s Essential Insulated Bib Overalls
These insulated bib overalls can be your friend’s ultimate companion during a skiing adventure. These awesome Arctix Insulated Bib overalls are made of 100% polyester. Its ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth and is lightweight, makes it a low bulk garment. It features adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion.
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle
- Features scuff and hem guards
- Has boot zippers and a convenient O-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot gaiters with grippers for warmth and moisture
7. OZERO Winter Gloves
Warming gloves can keep you warm in extremely low temperatures. These Ozero Winter Gloves are perfect for ski lovers. These are windproof, water-resistant, and heat-lock insulated gloves. They are made of genuine deerskin suede leather, soft polar fleece, and the high-tech patented Heatlok system of hollow fibers and microfiber that provides warmth without adding excess bulk or loss of dexterity.
- Retains the warmth inside the gloves
- Offers superior grip, abrasion resistance, breathability, and sweat resistance
- Polar fleece back for thickness, warmth, and comfort
8. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
These ski/snowboard glasses make a perfect gift for skiers. These OTG ski goggles also fit over glasses and are suitable for adults as well as kids. The dual-layer lens technology with anti-fog coated inner lens gives a fog-free skiing experience. The soft TPU frame with lenses provides 100% UV400 protection.
- Extra-long elastic strap ensures great helmet compatibility with all helmets
- Comes with a carrying pouch and 1-year warranty
- Stylish, affordable, and durable
9. Maps International Scratch-Off USA Skiing Map
Your skier friend may have a dream to ski at all the skiing resorts in the US. If yes, this is the best gift for them. They can scratch off the best skiing resorts in the USA after they ski there to reveal color-coded labels. It is also a great piece of art for them to hang on their living room wall.
- 170gsm silk art paper with gold scratch map coating
- 22 x 17 inches
10. Tough Headwear Balaclava Ski Mask
It is important to stay safe and warm while skiing. This balaclava ski mask will protect you from the cold and wind. It provides protection from dust and UV rays. Its stretchy and breathable fabric wicks away moisture, while the fleece lining retains heat.
- Stretchy, breathable fabric
- Fleece lining
- Features mesh breathing panels to increase airflow and minimize condensation on your goggles
- Reflective logos on the front, sides, and back
11. MARCHWAY Floating Waterproof Dry Bag
If you want to gift travel gear to your adventure-freak friend, this Marchway Floating Waterproof Bag is a great option. This dry bag is available in different sizes and colors for skiing, boating, kayaking, camping, hiking, and other such adventure sports. Its roll-top closure keeps your gear dry. The bag holds all your necessary gears and is made of ripstop tarpaulin, which is lightweight, compact, and durable.
- Sturdy welded seam designed for years of usage and to prevent tearing, ripping, and puncturing
- Solid roll-top closure system provides a watertight seal
- Floats on water after rolled and buckled, so you can track your gear easily
12. Cherainti Hydration Bladder
This portable hydration bladder by Cherainti is a BPA-free and leakproof reservoir that your friend can carry along while skiing. This 2-liter bladder has a large opening that makes it easy to pour water. For cold water, simply add ice cubes through the opening.
- BPA-free and leakproof
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 50°C
- The soft mouthpiece with on/off valve prevents leakage
13. Athalon Everything Boot Bag/Backpack
The Athalon Everything Boot Backpack is available in a variety of colors and made using polyester for durability. This bag features zippered, ventilated side pockets for boots, a center section for a jacket, helmet, or clothing, an MP3 pocket on the front with a headphone port, and clips in each pocket for gloves, keys, and small accessories.
- Hidden backpack straps
- Padded lumbar back pads for comfort
- Equipped with bottom drainage grommets, a waterproof PVC bottom, and a bungee cord on the front to hold a jacket
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
14. DryGuy DX Forced Air Boot Dryer And Garment Dryer
Gift your skier friend the Dryguy Forced Airboot And Garment Dryer. This portable and travel-friendly garment dryer can dry 4 garments simultaneously. It includes two removable extension tubes for use with boots that are up to 16 inches tall. It also features a whisper-quiet rotary blower, a 3-hour timer, and a heat/no-heat switch.
- Heats up to 105° and is safe for liners, clothes, and boots
- Includes two removable extension tubes for use with boots up
- Helps eliminate odors and reduce the growth of bacteria and mold
15. Attmu Classic Rubber Transparent Hot Water Bottle With Knit Cover
Since your friend goes to snowy places for their ski trips, it would be a good idea to gift them a hot water bottle to keep them warm in cold temperatures. The Attmu Classic Rubber Hot Water Bottle comes with a knit cover that makes it even more warm and cozy to hold. Its thermoplastic material is also recyclable.
- Made of recyclable thermoplastic material
- Knit cover
- Not suitable for microwave oven heating
16. Wildhorn Drift Snowboard And Ski Helmet
A durable and super strong helmet keeps you safe while skiing. And with the Wildhorn Drift Snowboard And Ski Helmet, safety is guaranteed. This is the most trusted helmet for snowboarding and freeskiing. It is 25% lightweight compared to other helmets and comes in a stylish design. It accommodates different ski goggles and head shapes for a custom fit that is free of the gaper gap.
- Ultra-plush interior lining that provides maximum comfort and insulation
- Features a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system
- 13 fully adjustable vents that you can slide open to cool off and slide closed to stay warm
17. Zumwax Rub On Ski Wax
The Zumwax Rub On Ski Wax can be easily applied to skis and makes a great gift for ski lovers. Simply rub on and buff off this wax onto the base of the skis with the attached cork. Roll up the container for easy on-hill application. This 70 g roll-on wax lasts many days of skiing.
- Can be used/stored in air temperature ranging from 10°C to -30°C (50°F to -22°F) and snow temperature ranging from 0°C to -30°C (32°F to -22°F)
18. Sukoa Ski Boots Carrier Strap
To help your friend carry their ski boots easily and effortlessly vacationing, give them this Sukoa Ski Boots Carrier Strap. This 41” shoulder sling lets you carry your boots anywhere effortlessly. Its top-notch stitching and strong nylon prevents costly replacements. With this strap, you can secure your boots in place so you always have dry and toasty boots.
- 5” wide strap that does not dig into your shoulders
- Folds easily to put in your bag or pocket
- Wide loops on the sling that fit any boot
19. Wealers Wall-Mounted Storage Rack Organizer For Skis And Poles
This is the best gift you can give to your friend who loves skiing. This wall-mounted rack is great for storing your skis and poles indoors as well as outdoors. It securely holds 1 to 3 pairs of skis and ski poles. It keeps your sporting equipment secure with a durable metal frame made with anti-slip, anti-scratch padding that prevents your skis’ surface from damage.
- Made with a quality metal with padded components
- Protects your sports gear from damage
- Saves plenty of space
- Perfect for the garage, cabin, den, gaming and utility room, or workshop
20. GoPong Das Shotten Ski With 50 Shot Glasses
Now this is a fun gift that your skier friend will definitely appreciate. It is a great way to warm after a day on slopes! This ski accommodates four shot glasses that four people can take at the same time. It is made from rustic stained pine wood and can be mounted on the wall.
- Made of stained pine wood
- Comes with 50 plastic shot glasses
- Collapses into two pieces for easy transportation and storage
21. WEIERYA Ski Socks
Don’t forget to give these Weierya Ski Socks to your friend before they go on their upcoming skiing adventure. These skiing socks are also great for snowboarding and cold weather in general. They are made of a premium cotton, chinlon, and spandex blend that fits your feet perfectly and keeps your feet warm. They also keep sweat at bay.
- Midweight thickness
- Do not affect the fit of your ski boot
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Available in 5 different colors and different sizes for the perfect fit
22. OlarHike Ski Snow Goggles for Men and Women
If your friend loves skiing, surprise them with these Olarhike Ski Snow Goggles. These are unisex goggles that are perfect for skiing, snowboarding, skating, and any other outdoor adventure sport. These anti-fog and windproof glasses will keep your eyes safe and protected from the cold and winds. They are padded with a 3-layer face foam that takes the pressure off from around your eyes and prevents discomfort around the temples.
- Ultra-wide silicone strap
- Quick-fit adjustable buckle system
- Anti-fog coated and UV-resistant lenses
- Large spherical ski goggles
- 360° flexible TPU frame and shock-proof lenses
23. O’Brighton Waterproof Winter Ski Gloves
A good pair of gloves saves you from cold and keeps you warm during any outdoor adventure sport. These ski gloves by O’Brighton are great for the same reasons. These gloves are designed using Full PU fabric instead of inferior PVC material or semi-PU material. The Full PU palms are equipped with rubber dots for maximum grip, durability, and movement.
- Filled with 240g acrylic fiber cotton
- Suitable for withstanding cold from -20℉ to -4℉
- Great for skiing, snowboarding, snow shoveling, snowmobile, hiking, sledding, and other winter outdoor activities
- Waterproof coating to keep your hands warm while skiing
24. Sklon Ski Strap And Pole Carrier
If your friend finds it uncomfortable to carry their ski gear while traveling, gift them the Sklon Ski Strap And Pole Carrier. Its cushioned shoulder pad does not strain your shoulder and leaves your hands free for other important tasks and activities.
- Cushioned shoulder pad
- Traction Tech lining for a slip-free carrying experience
25. Carhartt Men’s Acrylic Watch Hat
This Carrhatt Men’s Acrylic Watch Hat is made of 100% acrylic and is a warm and versatile hat. It is also available in a wide range of colors. Whenever the wind gets blustery and the temperatures drop, your friend can grab this hat to protect themselves from the extreme cold.
- Made of 100 percent acrylic rib-knit fabric
- One size fits all
- Great gift for skiers and adventure sport lovers
26. OCOOPA Rechargeable Hand Warmer
This multipurpose handwarmer by Ocoopa is a perfect gift for your friend who loves spending their holidays skiing. It operates on a 5200 mAh battery and is portable. This warmer also works as a power bank and is great for people with arthritis.
- Made of high-tech aircraft-grade aluminum and ABS material
- Portable and compact
- Anti-skid design
- Three levels of temperatures 95-107°F, 104-118°F, and 118-131°F
- 5200 mAh lithium rechargeable battery with USB-C charging port
- Available in three colors – blue, black, and pink
27. Corkcicle Canteen Classic Water Bottle And Thermos
Your friend can carry this Corkcicle Canteen Water Bottle to sip hot and tasty beverages while skiing. This ripple insulated stainless steel bottle keeps your drinks cold for 25 hours and hot for 12 hours. You can use it while skiing as well as at the beach or the office to keep your favorite drinks icy cold or piping hot for hours.
- Easy-grip sides
- Silicone bottom designed to prevent it from sliding
- Screw-on cap
- Available in multiple colors
28. LAPASA Men’s Heavyweight Thermal Underwear
It is important to stay warm on the inside while skiing. This Lapasa thermal underwear will keep your friend warm and cozy while they are enjoying their favorite outdoor sport. This heavyweight underwear is made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex and is suitable for extreme cold and frigid temperatures to regulate the body temperature.
- Inner fleece lining
- Moisture-wicking material
- Elastic fabric that is comfortable and flexible
29. Zomake Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack
Your ski-loving friend can carry this Zomake Ultra Lightweight Backpack to carry any important stuff while on a skiing trip. This nylon backpack is waterproof and very durable, making it an excellent bag to carry your skiing gear.
- Made with high-quality water- and tear-resistant nylon material
- Durable abrasion-resistant SBS metal zipper
- 20 l storage space
- Folds and fits into an ultra-compact pouch
30. Black+Decker Single Serve Coffeemaker
Does your friend love making their own coffee no matter where they are? Gift them this Black+Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker that they can carry along on their next skiing adventure and sip their favorite coffee anytime, anywhere. This compact personal coffee maker is perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms. Its 16-oz travel mug fits snugly in most car cup holders.
- Mesh metal filter works with grounds or soft pods
- Turns off immediately after brewing
When you love your friend, you support them in their skiing adventures. And, the best way to do is by gifting them something that will enhance their ski trip. Which of these awesome gifts will you give your friend? Comment below to let us know!
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 8 Best Sugar-Free Chewing Gums - September 28, 2020
- The 10 Best Murad Products You Need To Try Out In 2020 - September 28, 2020
- 16 Bestselling TULA Skincare Products For 2020 - September 28, 2020
- The 10 Best Ceiling Lights And Buying Guide - September 28, 2020
- 14 Best Yoga Mats For Sweaty Hands – Reviews - September 28, 2020