15 Best Hair Dryers Under $100!
Tackle split-ends and frizz, and enjoy extra shine with these budget-friendly hair dryers.
While there are many expensive hair dryers out there, but we’re sure you can find the best hair dryers under $100, giving you the same results. When it comes to drying your hair, it is a good idea to invest in tools with high performance and durability. If you are only concerned about the brand name, we’re afraid you might miss out on affordable yet highly functional hair dryers that do the same job. Budget-friendly hair dryers also have smart features like temperature control and different-sized nozzles to give you a salon-quality finish. If you’re like us and would put your money to better use than shell it all out on an expensive hair dryer, check our list below. It has a collection of the top hair dryers under $100, and we’re sure you’ll be more than impressed with its results.
In This Article
15 Best Hair Dryers Under $100!
1. Best Ergonomic Design:BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer
A hair dryer that removes odor and microbes from the scalp? No way! BaByliss Pro’s Nano Titanium Hair Dryer is designed with technology that makes it scalp-friendly. You’ll be surprised but this handy hair dryer delivers a heavy-duty performance of 2000 W despite being so lightweight. The dryer operates through six heat and speed settings with a cool shot button which assures multi-purpose hair styling options. And it’s also ionic, so no frizz only shiny hair all day long! This video will help you understand the product better.
- Ionic hair dryer
- Heavy-duty 2000W performance
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- At 2000W it can get very hot
- Not recommended for fine or fragile hair
2. Best Lightweight Design:CHI Rocket Hair Dryer
Promote moisture in your hair with the CHI Rocket Hair Dryer. It comes with Ionic technology that reduces frizz, keeps your hair hydrated, and makes your hair shine. The device is equipped with 2 attachments – comb and dryer nozzle. In addition, the ceramic heat technology dries your hair faster by providing moist heat without making your hair look dull and dry.
- Hanging loop
- Detachable attachments
- Suitable for all hair types
3. Best For Travelling:Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper Hair Dryer
It’s time to flaunt your locks. Quit compromising on your style when you have this Cord Keeper Hair Dryer by Conair. It speeds up drying all thanks to its high-torque DC motor. The Ceramic Tourmaline Technology uniformly maintains heat all over the scalp, while the ionic feature keeps the frizz away. User-friendly and customizable, it comes with a retractable cord making it travel-friendly as well! And for the stylist in you, the cool shot and concentrator lock the style in place.
- Quick-drying with high-torque DC motor
- Ceramic Tourmaline technology assures less heat damage
- Suitable for both fine and thick hair
- The diffuser adds volume to curly and wavy hair
- Dual voltage makes it travel-friendly
- The cord is not long enough
4. Best Noise-Free Function:Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer
Forget diamonds, if there’s one thing a woman secretly desires, it is salon-like blow-dried hair every day. And with Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer, it is possible! Whether you want it wavy, curly, or voluminous, this hair dryer works like a charm as it prevents over-drying, taps in the natural moisture, and maximizes shine in no time. The infrared heat technology tames frizzy hair, the ceramic coating prevents overheating, and the tourmaline ionic feature adds shine and smoothness. Check out the detailed review of the product in this video.
- Prevents over-drying and adds shine
- Does not dry your hair out too much
- Noise-free dryer
- The dryer may overheat on a higher setting
5. Best For Frizzy Hair:JINRI Professional Hair Dryer
Dry your hair at a low noise level with the JINRI Professional Hair Dryer. This hair dryer is equipped with 3 heat and 2 speed settings for quick drying and styling your hair. It has 2 attachments – a concentrator and diffuser to style straight and curly hair. The device offers even heat distribution and an LED indicator displaying the ON/OFF status of the device. Additionally, the hairdryer has ION technology that keeps your hair hydrated, silky, shiny, and reduces frizz. Apart from 1875 watts of power, the hairdryer has a detachable filter for easy cleaning. Watch this video of the product for more information.
- Hanging loop
- Detachable attachments
- Quick drying
- Anti-leakage plug
- Ergonomic handle
- May experience difference in heat
6. Best For Coarse Hair:Elchim Classic 2001 Hair Dryer
Do you need a hair dryer for thick and coarse hair? Go classic with Elchim Classic Hair Dryer. It is recommended by hairdressers all over the world, as its long-lasting motor guarantees 2000 working hours! A perfect ally to get salon-like blow-outs at home, this product is a blessing for those with thick and dry hair. A heavy-duty and robust engine speeds up drying, and the precision nozzle helps with styling. Its high-quality ceramic coating seals the cuticle, making your hair softer and shinier. Truly a classic with 2 speed and 5 temperature settings and high-pressure air compression technology, this dryer makes for a great purchase.
- Suitable for thick and coarse hair
- Guarantees 2000 working hours
- Heady duty and sturdy engine reduces drying speed
- Softens dry and coarse hair
- It doesn’t come with a diffuser
7. Best For Hair Moisturizing:Panasonic Compact Hair Dryer with Nanoe Technology
Traveling with a bulky hair dryer can be such a hassle, especially if you are a frequent traveller. But Panasonic Compact Hair Dryer fits easily in your luggage. It is foldable, lightweight, and highly-efficient. Inbuilt with Nanoe technology, it infuses your hair with moisture that it draws from the air, thus making it smooth and soft rather than drying it out. The high-quality quick-dry nozzle helps in achieving the style you need. An out-and-out travel companion with the purpose to make your hair look gorgeous in all your selfies!
- Lightweight and travel-friendly hair dryer
- Nanoe Technology that infuses hair with rich moisture
- 1400W with 3 airflow settings
- High-quality quick-dry nozzle for max drying in less time
- It does not have a diffuser
- It’s neither too loud, nor noise-free
8. Best For Heat Styling:INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 3Q Compact Electronic Brushless Hair Dryer
An excellent dryer for those who are looking for a quick, quiet, and quality-driven styling experience! Infiniti Pro by Conair applies up to 70% more air pressure to amp up the drying power and save time. It is 40% less noisy and has a life-span that is 10 times longer than a conventional hairdryer. Hailed as one of the best hair dryers, this durable machine is engineered to style all types of hair. It also features 3 heat and 2-speed blow-drying settings.
- Dries hair 70% faster and with less heat damage
- Reduces up frizz
- It can run for up to 5000 hours
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Comes with a diffuser and a concentrator
- It does not heat up enough for thick or coarse hair
9. Best User-Friendly Product:KIPOZI 1875W Hair Dryer Nano Ionic Blow Dryer
Are you always running out of time when it comes to drying hair? Bring back the shine, watch your hair dry faster, and bid goodbye to frizz and fly-aways. Engineered to meet all your drying needs, this dryer can be used on both curly and straight hair. It comes with 3 heat and 2-speed settings that you can adjust for the style you need. And it is user-friendly! The handle has an ergonomic design, while the dryer has a hanging hook for easy storage.
- Guarantees no frizz and fly-aways after drying
- Silk, smooth, and voluminous hair
- Ergonomic design, lightweight, and user-friendly
- Less noisy than other dryers
- The dryer is not suitable for styling
10. Best Salon-Worthy Finish:BERTA 1875W Hair Dryer Negative Ionic Blow Dryer
Sometimes all you need is a reliable hair dryer to make your hair the center of all attention! Imagine getting salon-like beautifully styled hair right at home. Whether you have curly or straight hair, or you just want to add volume, Berta’s Negative Ionic Blow Dryer is what every woman needs to explore different styles. Its ceramic barrel coating produces negative ions that lock in the moisture to dry your hair without making it frizzy.
- Comfortable handle that is convenient to use
- Features three different nozzles for all your style needs
- Powerful airspeed and a cool shot for drying and styling
- Lightweight and noise-free dryer
- Suitable for scanty and thick hair
- The cord is short
11. Best For Volumizing:Remington Pro Hair Dryer with Pearl Ceramic Technology
Now enjoy the goodness of crushed pearl and ceramic in a hairdryer for the smoothest finish! Let your locks loose and give them a salon-like hair shine with Remington Pro Hair Dryer. From transferring micro-conditioners to the hair to giving it a bouncy and voluminous feel, you will never have a bad hair day ever again. This hair dryer also has a powerful drying performance at 1875W and 40% air pressure that makes it the go-to device for all your styling needs. So if you are ready to go the extra mile to make your hair have a pearly shine, this dryer is for you!
- It transfers micro-conditioners to hair
- Powerful drying performance at 1875W
- 4-year warranty
- It is heavy
12. Best Non-Slip Grip:MHU Professional Salon Grade Hair Dryer
Transforming limp and lifeless hair is a job best undertaken by MHU Professional Salon Grade Hair Dryer. Unlike other dryers, it is engineered to dry your hair from the core of the cuticle. This not only helps the hair breathe but also rejuvenates it from within. This dryer has a far-infrared heat technology, which is incredibly gentle, assures less heat damage, and also emits cool air to eliminate burns. Yes, all this in 50% less drying time! The negative ion technology controls frizz, making your hair look gorgeous.
- The dryer has an easy grip
- Cord is heat-proof
- It has an airflow concentrator and diffuser
- Removable filter
- Dual voltage and suitable for traveling as well
- It is bulky
13. Best For Curly Hair: Panasonic EH-NA65-K Nanoe Dryer
Imagine a hairdryer that truly cares about your hair. Not only does it hydrate your hair, but it improves the texture and reduces heat damage as well. A quick morning pampering session, Panasonic EH-NA65-K Nanoe Dryer dries, moisturizes, and transforms hair into beautiful and desirable locks with the Nanoe Technology. It is engineered to offer your hair 1000x more moisture than regular ions. It also reduces damage caused by everyday brushing, controls frizz, and rejuvenates hair.
- Noise-free hair drying experience
- Suitable for curly and straight hair
- It has a hot, warm, and cool setting for styling purposes
- This dryer is bulky.
14. Best Anti-Static Option:NITION Negative Ions Ceramic Hair Dryer with Diffuser
Is your old hair dryer making your hair look rough and dry? Nition’s hair dryer is designed with the technology to not only achieve a stunning blow-dried look but also leaves your hair frizz and static-free. Its coating is infused with the goodness of argan oil, nano Silver and Tourmaline, that dries your hair faster and repairs it as well. And that’s not all; if you love to experiment with your hair, it comes with concentrator and diffuser nozzles too. With a power rating of 1875W, the airflow is powerful enough to dry your hair without causing any heat damage.
- Infuse with argan oil that repairs, moisturizes, and prevents split ends
- Tourmaline makes hair frizz-free and static-free
- Suitable for all hair types
- This dryer is bulky
15. Best Quick-Drying Option: Hot Tools Signature Series 1875W Salon Turbo Ionic Dryer
Would you like a hairdryer that is performance-driven and looks fancy? This sleek and versatile hairdryer by Hot Tools Signature is inbuilt with turbo and ionic technology that controls frizz, static and reduces drying time. The turbo design speeds up the drying time by 40% to make the experience worth the time. Plus, the cool shot feature locks the style you desire for a long time. This lightweight dryer has an ergonomic design and a removable cap for easy cleaning. It is convenient and efficient, making it a favorite amongst office-goers and travelers as well.
- It is reliable, durable and lightweight
- It is easy to use and clean
- Recommended for styling every day
- Cord is short
- Dryer does not heat up enough and may not be suitable for thick or coarse hair
There you have it; these are some of the bestselling dryers under $100! But before you decide to invest in one, here are some important points we believe you must consider before you shop for a dryer.
How To Choose A Hair Dryer?
Here’s a buying guide that’ll help you pick the perfect hair dryer for your hair:
Hair type – If you are under the impression that all hair dryers are suitable for all hair types, then you are mistaken. Some may be powerful enough for thick and coarse hair but too strong for fine or thin hair. So make sure you buy a hairdryer that suits your hair type.
Types of dryers – There are ionic or tourmaline dryers that emit heat, making your hair softer, shiner, and less frizzy. Ceramic, infrared, and porcelain-based dryers lock in the moisture and cause less heat damage. Titanium-based dryers dry hair quickly but are not suitable for thin hair.
Heat settings – Some people like hot drying while some prefer cold. There are generally three types of settings: hot, warm, and cool. Make sure to check the settings before you buy the device as you do not want heat spots if your scalp and hair are sensitive to heat.
Airflow speed – The faster or higher the pressure of airflow, the lesser the time you’ll spend drying your hair. Not all dryers offer the same airflow, so you will have to choose one accordingly.
Power and wattage– Ideally, using a hairdryer with 1500W or higher power rating ensures efficient styling. Higher the rating, lesser the time spent drying your hair. However, for thick hair, one should go for a dryer between 1800 to 2000W.
Find the right attachments – Find a dryer that fulfills all your needs. If you are planning to invest in one, make sure you pay attention to your styling needs. A diffuser, concentrator, and comb nozzles help you style your hair to give a salon-like finish at home.
Safety Tips While Using A Hair Dryer
Now that you know how to choose the right dryer for yourselves, here are some safety tips to remember:
- Do not use your dryer in the bathroom, near the sink, or anywhere near water.
- If the dryer falls into the tub, unplug the cord immediately.
- Unplug the cord after use and leave it to cool down before you pack.
- Keep an eye out for any damage to the cord to avoid the risk of short circuits or shocks.
- Do not clean the dryer with water or submerge it in water and make sure the cord doesn’t get wet.
- While using the dryer, do not block the airflow.
- Unplug the cord, let it cool down before cleaning it.
Getting professionally blow-dried hair every day at home is now easily achievable with the best hair dryers under $100. These budget-friendly hair dryers are equipped with advanced features like temperature control, and they come with different-sized nozzles to give you a salon-quality blowout. They have an ergonomic design, are easy to use, lightweight, and are suitable for all hair types. In addition, some of them even have dual voltage so that you can carry them around while traveling. Consider your hair type, heat settings, airflow speed, power, wattage, and ensure the dryer has the right attachments before buying the best affordable hair dryers.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Haircare enthusiast Vaishnavi Kothuri loves to experiment with the latest hair styling products. According to her, salon-styled hair is achievable at home with the right products like hair dryers. She shares tips for choosing inexpensive hair dryers in her buying guide and explains how to consider parameters such as the heat, airflow setting, and attachments for a better experience. She has gone through numerous product specifications and user reviews to create this list of the best products.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the healthiest hair dryer for your hair?
Ceramic and tourmaline hair dryers are the healthiest for your hair. These dryers distribute heat evenly along your tresses, prevent damage, and make your hair appear less frizzy.
Do expensive hair dryers make a difference?
Some expensive hair dryers have additional functions that keep your tresses shiny. For example, they last longer and feature quick drying customizations.
Is ionic or ceramic hair dryer better?
Both ionic and ceramic hair dryers work wonders if used the right way. Ionic hair dryers are great for thicker strands that are full of frizz. On the other hand, ceramic hair dryers are suitable for fine hair as they do not emit negatively-charged ions damaging for long-term use on delicate strands.
How long do hair dryers last?
Affordable hair dryers last a year or two. However, they may last longer, depending on usage. Some expensive hair dryers may last seven to ten years.
How do I know if my hair dryer is bad?
A bad hair dryer may cause dryness, dullness, and roughness to your hair. It may also lead to hair loss and fade your hair color, leaving you with unmanageable tresses.
- Best Budget (Affordable) Hair Dryers According To Reviewers
- Best Tourmaline Hair Dryers
- Best Ionic Hair Dryers
- Best Hair Dryers With Comb Attachment