Your hands have to put up with a lot of work, pressure, and dust every day. As a result, they become rough and dry. One brilliant way of dealing with this problem is to use hand moisturizing lotions.
These lotions keep your hands soft and hydrated. Now, who wouldn’t want that, right?
Check the list below for the best hand moisturizing lotions available in India. The products are splendid. Take a look.
Top 10 Hand Moisturizing Lotions Available In India
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream
- Lush Cosmetics Helping Hands Cream
- Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream
- Marks And Spencer Rose Hand Cream
- Jovees Cocoa Butter Hand Lotion
- Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Brightening Hand Lotion
- Shahnaz Husain Wild Lily Hand Cream
- Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream
- Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Hand Cream
- Biotique Nyctanthes Hand Moisturizer
1. Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream
Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream softens the skin on your hands and nourishes it.
The cream contains almond oil, aloe vera, rose extracts, and cocoa butter that make your hands smooth.
- Calming scent
- Takes time to get absorbed into the skin
2. Lush Cosmetics Helping Hands Cream
Lush Cosmetics Helping Hands Cream cures dry and chapped skin on the hands. It protects and makes the hands soft.
The cream contains oils and butters that take care of the hands. They soften rough skin on the hands and soothe it.
- Contains natural ingredients
3. Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream
Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream moisturizes the hands and improves the elasticity of the skin.
The hand cream contains cocoa butter that hydrates the skin. It also has rose myrtle that reduces wrinkles.
- Repairs skin
- Protects from UV rays
- Soapy smell
- Light consistency
4. Marks And Spencer Rose Hand Cream
Marks And Spencer Rose Hand Cream keeps your hands soft. It nourishes and moisturizes them.
The hand cream is relaxing and rich in texture. It adds shine and luster to the skin and protects your hands from dryness.
- Balanced pH
- Pleasing rose fragrance
- Takes time to get absorbed
- Thick consistency
5. Jovees Cocoa Butter Hand Lotion
Jovees Cocoa Butter Hand Lotion is a hydrating moisturizer that protects the hands from drying and keeps them fresh.
The lotion makes the hands soft, supple, and smooth. It contains vitamins and oils that restore moisture in the hands.
- Easily spreadable
- Feels greasy for oily skin types
- Feels heavy on the skin
6. Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Brightening Hand Lotion
Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Brightening Hand Lotion softens the skin on the hands and brightens it.
The hand lotion reduces pigmentation and dark spots and enhances the complexion. It contains fruit and plant extracts that keep the hands young.
- Contains SPF
- Has a pump-out cap for easy use
- Unappealing smell
- Gets flaky
7. Shahnaz Husain Wild Lily Hand Cream
Shahnaz Husain Wild Lily Hand Cream rejuvenates the skin on the hands. It protects the hands from drying and makes them soft.
The hand cream contains carrot seed extracts, shea butter, and aloe vera that penetrate into the skin and make it supple.
- Roller ball applicator
- Contains natural emollients
- Not long-lasting
8. Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream
Kama Ayurveda Hand Cream regenerates skin cells in the hands. It moisturizes the skin and smoothens it.
The hand cream contains pure essential oils and butters that relieve dryness and moisturize the skin.
- Small quantity gives good coverage
- Strong smell
9. Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Hand Cream
Forest Essentials Mandarin and Neem Hand Cream provides therapy to the hands and keeps them well-nourished and healthy.
The hand cream contains apricot extract, coconut oil, and shea butter that provide the necessary care and protection to the hands.
- Rich texture
- Is easily absorbed
- Delicate packaging
10. Biotique Nyctanthes Hand Moisturizer
Biotique Nyctanthes Hand Moisturizer is an antibacterial lotion that keeps the hands clean, soft, and young-looking.
The hand lotion contains Indian herbs that moisturize the skin on the hands and keeps them germ-free. It is also anti-inflammatory.
- Sturdy packaging
- Mild fragrance
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Not easily available
*Prices may vary.
*Subject to Availability
It takes the right hand moisturizing lotion and ingredients to keep your hands soft, and the lotions listed in this article will help you with that. So, what are you waiting for? Pick one and get started.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use hand moisturizing lotions?
Use a hand moisturizing lotion every day. Once in the morning, once before going to sleep, and whenever required in between.
What is the difference between a hand lotion and body lotion?
Hand lotions are specifically formulated to treat your hands and are of the right consistency to do so. Whereas, body lotions are thicker in consistency and work well on the other drier parts of the body.
- 19 Best Body Lotions Of 2018 In India – You Don’t Need Anything Else
- 10 Best Drugstore Moisturizers For Dry Skin – 2018 Update
- 10 Best Body Lotions For Oily Skin In 2018
- 12 Best Body Lotions For Dry Skin of 2018 You Need to Try
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Dandruff And Dry Scalp? - February 28, 2018