The best heated eyelash curlers can give your lashes incredible definition and length without the use of mascara! A heated curler is the right product if you want to achieve those fluttery eyelashes that can give you that doe-eyed look. They make your lashes stay curly for longer than your regular curler or mascara. They also make your lashes look more luscious and fill the gaps that a mascara sometimes leaves. These special curlers are especially good for short lashes as they can enhance your eyes in no time. The best thing about these products is that you can control their temperature easily according to your preference.
Pick your favorite out of the 13 best heated eyelash curlers listed below to fulfill all your lash dreams!
13 Amazing Heated Eyelash Curler – Buying Guide And Reviews
1. Best 3D Temperature Control: JDO Electric Eyelash Curler
An electric eyelash curler that gives you the curl you desire and has a stylish and trendy design, the JDO Electric Eyelash Curler incorporates a high tech design. The set comes with a USB cable, a cleaning brush, a user manual, and an eyelash curler. The exclusive design has an LED display screen to show you what temperature it is in. one of the best eyelash curlers, this unique curler also has a memory function that saves the temperature that you used the last time. It automatically sets itself to that temperature when you turn it on.
- Quick heat up in less than 8 seconds
- Has four temperature settings: 65, 75, 85, 95 ℃
- Double heat insulation protection, constant temperature protection
- 3D temperature control and smart design that turns off device after 5 minutes
- Display shows real time temperature and battery level
- Curl might not last too long
2. Best For Long Lasting Eyelashes: Toulifly Electric Eyelash Curler
Customer-friendly and easy to use, the Toulifly Electric Eyelash Curler makes the curling process easier than ever before. It features a 360 degree head that reverses and rotates to lengthen and lift the lashes for a natural curl. It provides a well-defined curl with its safe, well-insulated brush that also gives your lashes the lift they need. This top rated heated eyelash curler has a tooth design that provides easy access to the upper and lower lashes including the corner lashes. It is designed in such a way that it does not touch the eyelids and protects them from the heat and it completely focuses on your eyelashes.
- Higher speed that helps curl your eyelashes within seconds
- Long lasting eyelash curls
- Provides better precision that allows you to get closer to the root
- Works well without force to accurately curl your fragile lashes
- Helps tame unruly lashes, thick or sparse, making them uniform
- Does not include a user manual
3. Best Eco-Friendly Design: Mebao Heated Eyelash Curler
Incorporating a thermostat technology that heats up the device in less than eight seconds, the Mebao Heated lash Curler can give you elongated eyelashes, just like you want. It is designed with thermal protection slots that control the temperature preventing heat damage to your lashes and eyes. It includes two temperature settings that can be adjusted depending on how you want your eyelashes to be. It is also suitable for extremely straight lashes and can be used with or without mascara.
- Includes strip insulation with groove design
- Protects eyelids from the heat with adjustable temperatures
- Leaves you with natural looking long lasting curls
- Eco-friendly design and mini-sized to fit into any purse
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Might clump the lashes
4. Best Ergonomic Design: Touch Beauty Essentials Heated Eyelash Curler
For an instant lift and lasting curl for your eyelashes, the Touch Beauty Essentials Heated Eyelash Curler is what you need to get your hands on. It includes a silicone heating pad that curls the entire length of your lashes without causing any pain or pinch. It enables smooth heating and lengthens your eyelashes without crimping. With a well designed temperature control system, your lashes are free from damage. It has a mini-sized body that easily fits into your purse, bag, or cosmetic pouch.
Caution: Please do not use this eyelash curler when you’re wearing contact lenses.
- Includes innovative temperature sensing pads
- Color indicators that change when the device warms up
- Ergonomic design that suits every eye shape and curls every lash
- Easy to use and provides a great angle to the lashes
- Quick, painless, long-lasting eyelash curls
- Does not include batteries
5. Best Travel-Friendly Device: Japonesque Go Curl Eyelash Curler
We all love deep sweeping lashes, right? With the Japonesque Go Curl Eyelash Curler, you can now get yours! Featuring a rounded siliconized pad and a compact open cage, this heated eyelash curler works by flipping down the lever at the back and squeezing it gently. Flip the easel down to give you a deep curl that lasts all day and flip it back up to close. For best results, use japonesque heated eyelash curler after applying a layer of mascara.
- Contains an extra pad tucked inside the eyelash curler
- The open cage design does not pinch outer lashes
- Includes free lash pad refills for lifetime of the curler
- Unique design and makes an ideal travel device
- Might be cumbersome to figure out how to use
6. Best Slim Design: Tajarly Heated Eyelash Curler
Tired of compromising on your eyelash makeup? The Tajarly Heated Eyelash Curler is here to your rescue! With three adjustable temperature options, it allows you to curl your lashes according to your specific needs. It is battery operated and is designed to protect your skin and lashes. It gently warms up your lashes to create long lasting curls in just a few seconds. It makes a great gifting option for your friends, sisters, or mothers.
- User-friendly design that prevents tugging, pulling
- Made with nickel-chromium alloy that heats up quickly and reaches all lashes
- Pocket sized, slim and lightweight
- Heat protection groove between heating wire and eyelids
- No LED screen to detect temperature
7. Best Sturdy Design: Acavado Electrical Eyelash Curler
If you’re ready to make your eyes pop, the Acavado Electrical Eyelash Curler is your go to choice. It is made with materials of high thermal conductivity which enables quick and long-lasting heat. It features two temperature settings that are suitable for various occasions. The heat allows your lashes to curl up into gorgeous curves with just two slow swoops. This heated eyelash curler is best known for its dramatically swept-up lash curls in record time.
- Sturdy and long-lasting design
- Elongated brush for a deep, curling effect
- Includes a strip insulation groove for heat protection
- Includes a one year after-sale service
- Well-spaced grooves that hold lashes in place
- Might be time consuming to get desired results
8. Best Durable Device: Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
Get curls within seconds with the Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler. This lash comb separates each lash and styles from base to tip without crimping. You can style your lashes with or without mascara as desired. It requires a 1AA battery. The sleek design allows you to hold the curler comfortably.
- Compact design
9. Best Quick-Heating Device: YCIGFUNS Heated Eyelash Curler
One of the best heated eyelash curlers, the YCIGFUNS Heated Eyelash Curler keeps your lashes curled for 24 hours. It has a uniform heat feature which provides perfect curling effects and prevents your eyes and lashes from getting hurt. It is safe to use and does not harm your eyelashes like the one with wire heating. It has a sleek design and easily fits into your bag like a lipstick. The heated eyelash curler has an LCD display that shows you the temperature as well as the battery level so you will know when the device needs to be charged.
- Fast heating of up to 80 ℃ in less than a minute
- LCD display that shows temperature and battery level
- Includes a one year warranty
- Groove design for protection of eyelids from heat
- USB rechargeable and easily portable
- Best suited for short lashes
10. Best Lightweight Design: Ella Heated Eyelash Curler
For an outstanding sweeping curl that’s hard to miss, the Ella Heated Eyelash Curler is your natural curl cure. It includes a dual heating pad that heats up within ten seconds. It reaches its optimum temperature and is ready to use to give you deep natural curls. The heat pad separates the lashes while providing heat along each individual lash. The eyelash curler is made with two different surfaces— concave surfaces that quickly curl the eyelashes and the convex surface that promotes the growth of your lashes.
- Includes a double protection layer that prevents hurting the skin or lashes
- Features temperature control that prevents irritation of the skin
- Pocket sized, slim, and lightweight design
- Heat protection groove provides distance between the eyelid and heating wire
- Battery operated but does not come with a battery
Its sleek design and trendy appearance makes it one of the best eyelash curlers that you can get your hands on. The Byten Heated Eyelash Curler is unique and made with nickel-chromium alloy. It heats up in less than seven seconds and shuts down after 180 seconds of working time to enable safety. With two temperatures to choose from, this heated eyelash curler leaves you with curvalicious lashes. That’s not all, it also comes with a two-in-one mascara with two different wands. You can get your desired curls with just two slow swoops and one layer of mascara.
- Includes a thermostatic control that avoids scald eyelashes
- Increases volume and makes lashes look thicker
- Boosts length and volume of lashes with its fiber eyelash mascara
- Provides one year after-sale services
- Environment-friendly with its USB rechargeable cable
- Curls might not last too long
An eyelash curler that is as compact as a lipstick, the ACCGUYS Heated Eyelash Curler is one of its kind. It provides hot and cool air that quickly dries the mascara and curls up your lashes. It heats up super fast to the appropriate heat setting and also shuts down automatically after 150 seconds of working time. It gently curls your lashes with a heated eyelash comb and accentuates your upper and lower lashes to give you long lasting, super curled lashes.
- Double sided comb design to shape eyelashes
- Prevents clamping of lashes
- Includes a replaceable brush that is used for curling
- Mini-sized, pocket-friendly, and lightweight
- Might take longer to curl lashes
With an ergonomic radian design, the Caika Heated Eyelash Curler creates a long-lasting and graceful curling effect. It is made with an amazing technology that helps the device heat up rapidly within 10 seconds of being switched on. Not only does the curling effect last an entire day but it also opens up your eyelashes and spreads them out. They are enabled with heat pads that gently heat your eyelashes along the full length of each one of them. It hugs every lash and provides noticeable lifting and curling.
- Heating wire made with a nickel-chromium alloy which enables fast heating
- Contains a heat protection groove that keeps the eyelid safe from heat
- Equipped with a dual temperature setting that can be adjusted according to lash
- Lightweight, slim and pocket-sized device for easy portability and convenience
- Rechargeable with a USB cable and includes an extra eyebrow comb
- The device might need regular charging
The Best Heated Eyelash Curler – Buying Guide
You would probably be lying if you say you’ve never wished for long, dreamy eyelashes that have the perfect curl. But with so many options to choose from, how do you know what’s right for you? Here are a few factors to consider while choosing a heated eyelash curler:
- Battery Strength
There are typically two types of eyelash curlers when it comes to considering the battery source— a rechargeable one that comes with a USB cable and the one that uses AAA batteries. So keeping in mind these two options, you can choose the one that works best for you. There are pros and cons to both but it is up to you to decide which one is your best choice. A battery-powered eyelash curler need not be charged and can be used anytime whereas with a rechargeable one, you must ensure that it is charged and ready to use. Similarly, a battery powered one is not as environment-friendly as a USB cable one.
While most eyelash curlers are usually small, it is important to consider this based on when and where you plan to use it. If you’re looking for an eyelash curler that you can take with you while traveling, it is best to choose the one with a compact and sleek design. However, if you are someone who uses your eyelash curler only at home and does not take it with you on-the-go, a slightly bigger one will suffice.
- Wand vs Clamp
For those of you who don’t know the difference between a wand and clamp eyelash curler, a clamp lash curler produces a curl in your lashes by compressing them in between rubber pads. Irrespective of whether it is heated or not, this device pushes your lashes against the metal and rubber giving it a gorgeous curl. A wand curler might be your cup of tea if you’re afraid of the idea of pushing your lashes in between a metal clamp and are familiar with mascara. A heated wand curler works in the same way as a mascara wand and the curls might seem more natural and effortless for you.
- Temperature Control
Most heated eyelash curlers have an option to preset the heat before using it according to your needs. With options of two or four temperature settings, heated eyelash curlers regulate the temperature and make it suitable for your lash curling desire. Most of these eyelash curlers also have an LED display to let you know the temperature the device is set at.
A heated eyelash curler is an electrical device, so it has to be used with caution. Many devices have a self turn off option that prevents it from overheating causing damage to your eyes and lashes. Some eyelash curlers also have a heat protectant layer that protects the delicate skin on the eyelids making it safe to use. However, it is essential to follow instructions of safety before using the device.
Several heated eyelash curlers are made to support travel options. Therefore, depending on the usage, it is important to consider if the device you are choosing is travel friendly or not. Few things to keep in mind are the battery life, heating ability, portability, and storage option.
- Shape of Eye
You might be wondering how or why this is relevant. However, the shape of your eye, how curvy it is or the size of your eyes matter when it comes to choosing the right heated eyelash curler that works or you. If you have small eyes or flat eyelids, the better option for you would be to choose a flatter curved heated wand. If you have big or wide eyes, a clamp lash curler would be the one that works best for you.
Most eyelash curlers are made with either plastic or metal. If you want a long lasting, durable curler, a metal one is your go-to choice. However, if your skin is allergic to metal, a plastic one will work for you.
How To Use A Heated Eyelash Curler?
Now that you have an idea about how to make the right choice, let’s look at how to use your perfect heated eyelash curler for the best result. Before starting, make sure the eyelash curler is powered by batteries or a USB cable depending on the type of curler.
Step 1: The first thing to remember is to start by cleaning your eyelashes and removing any residue makeup.
Step 2: Switch on the eyelash curler and wait for it to heat up. Most devices only take a few seconds to heat. Once it’s heated, test it on the back of your hand before using, to make sure it’s not too hot.
Step 3: If you’re using a clamp style curler, place your lashes between the curler and hold in a curved angle for 45 seconds to a minute before releasing. For a wand-style curler, begin at the base of your top lashes and curl up slowly. Tilt your lashes in the direction of your curl for about 15 seconds before releasing it.
Step 4: Apply your mascara and once it’s dry, curl your lashes one more time. If you do not use mascara, you may skip this step. For best results, use the lash curlers on your bottom lashes too. However, please use your discretion for the same.
The eyelash curler can be used on eyelash extensions too. They can be curled to the desired effect before they are attached to the eyelids.
Pros And Cons Of Using A Heated Eyelash Curler
While eyelash curlers have become a common makeup essential, there are pros and cons to a heated eyelash curler.
- A heated eyelash curler lasts longer than a regular one
- Makes the eyes pop and adds an element of snazz
- More convenient than traditional eyelash curling methods
- Provides incredible length, curve, and style to your lashes
- Eyelashes can get damaged due to heat
- Prolonged use may lead to breakage
- Must be powered by batteries or USB cable
- An additional time-consuming process to makeup routine
The perfect solution to up your lash game, the heated eyelash curler is your genie. They not only give you long lashes but also amplify your overall look by making your eyes pop. Your desire to get those long-lasting curvalicious eyelashes is just one step away from becoming true. There are best heated eyelash curler on amazon, Which type of heated eyelash curler do you prefer? Comment below and let us know which one is your favorite from our list.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author of this article, Chaitra Krishnan, lives and breathes makeup and has a deep interest in eye makeup. She checked many user reviews online and researched the products in-depth to compile this list of the best-heated eyelash curlers for her readers. The products in the article are easy to use and can make your lashes stay curly for longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do heated eyelash curlers really work?
Heated eyelash curlers are a better alternative to the traditional eyelash curler. It works on the same principle as a hair curler.
Are heated eyelash curlers bad for your lashes?
Excess usage of a heated eyelash curler can cause damage to your eyelashes. It can cause breakage and thinning of the lashes just like too much heat for your hair.
Can a heated eyelash curler be used on eyelash extensions?
Unlike a traditional curler, there is no problem in using a heated eyelash curler on eyelash extensions. You can also try panasonic heated eyelash curlers.
Do you use a heated eyelash curler before or after mascara?
It can be used either before or after applying mascara. However, users believe that it is most effective when used after applying mascara.
Is heating your eyelash curler bad?
Most eyelash curlers cut off after about 5 minutes of activity to prevent it from overheating. However, overheating your eyelash curler could damage the heat protectant layer of the device.
- Best Drugstore Eyelash Curlers – Buying Guide
- Best Eyelash Curlers For Short Lashes
- Best Mascara For Straight Lashes
- Best Natural-Looking Mascara For Lashes