Let’s start with the most important question — How often do you moisturize or nourish your hands intensively? And by moisturize, we don’t mean the “leftover” face creams or serum you rub on your hands after you dispensed a little extra. Your hands need proper and gentle care too, given the daily chores and rigorous washing you put them through. Hence why you need Korean hand masks! They are undoubtedly the best option at the moment, and are totally changing people’s perspective about hand care. Now, before you go browsing for the best hand mask, here’s a little more on why they are essential.
Why Should You Use A Hand Mask?
Believe it or not, but your hands may wrinkle and dry out too. They need as much care, hydration, and nourishment as the skin on your face to stay supple and soft. Hence, why hand masks! These moisturizing gloves are infused with rich and skin-hydrating elements that repair from within to restore the softness. Also, they keep the cuticles, fingers, and hands moisturized and younger-looking too.
Curious to try one now? Scroll on to check out our list of 9 best Korean hand masks of 2020 below:
Read on to know more!
9 Best Korean Hand Masks in 2020 (With Buying Guide!)
These moisturizing gloves with 9 botanical ingredients are like an elixir for dry hands! Enriched with shea butter, rose, olive, anise, lemon, and anti-aging ingredients, the brand claims to prevent the reduction of collagen and soothe extremely dry hands or cracked skin within minutes. More like a spa treatment for your hands with prolonged effects, they guarantee to restore the softness with deep hydration and exfoliation.
- A nourishing blend of natural ingredients
- Restores the skin’s natural barrier
- Universal size that fits all
- Prevents wrinkles and dryness
- It eliminates dullness, roughness, and fatigue.
- Strong fragrance
To fight wrinkles or age spots, you need something intense and ultra-hydrating like these 5 moisturizing gloves. With the formula containing shea butter, vitamin E, collagen, and 10 plant extracts, it’s nothing but food for your skin to heal, repair, and replenish. Eliminating age spots, and reviving the youthful glow with intense moisture treatment, wear on these masks for dry skin to experience the difference on your damaged skin.
- Strengthens and soothes skin
- Prevents aging
- Touchscreen-friendly tips
- Suitable for all skin types
- Universal size that fits all
- Collagen-infused sheet mask reverse fine lines.
- Fragrance may be overwhelming
- Gloves may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
How about blessing your hands with a dose of sweetness? This mask and hand glove set infused with natural honey extract is rich in antioxidants and heals the skin intensely. So, if your hands are reacting to seasonal allergies or drying up due to extensive washing, these honey-packed gloves will soothe, hydrate, and keep them glowing all day long.
- Repairs dry and dull skin
- Sweet fragrance
- Cute packaging
- It is easy to wear and remove.
- They are not touchscreen-friendly.
Dry hands giving you a hard time during winter? Try these moisturizing gloves for immediate relief! Unlike those hand creams that take ages to absorb into your skin, these gloves battle out dryness with a nourishing blend of shea butter, rose flower, vitamin E, and mineral oil within minutes! Also, the formula contains collagen that eases fine lines and slows down aging too. A must-try for those who are looking for intensive moisture care — this luxurious mask of hydration is all that your thirsty hands need for instant pamper.
- Made of premium quality material
- Guarantees long-lasting nourishment
- Easy-to-use and quick
- Moisturizes cuticles and nails
- Suitable for skin types
- Strong fragrance
- There might be a sticky feeling.
Indulge in salon-worthy hand and foot spa — anywhere, anytime. Not only are these hand and foot masks made of natural moisturizing ingredients, but it is also infused with keratin, which works as a nourishing tonic for nails and cuticles. Easy to wear and ultra-nourishing, it’s enriched with 100% vegetable keratin, organic herbs, peppermint, eucalyptus, peptides, milk, and green tea too. Just what your hands and feet deserve after a long and tiring day!
- Soothes and repairs dry skin
- Softens heels and calluses
- Non-greasy and touchscreen-friendly tips
- Cruelty-free product
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and fights age spots
- Eliminates dullness and rejuvenates natural glow
- Free from sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- Fragrance may be a hassle
Kocostar Hand Masks promise supple, hydrated, and baby soft hands in 20 minutes! Quick-acting and non-greasy, they provide a salon-worthy hand spa without creating any mess or hassle at home. Also, these hypoallergenic gloves are touchscreen-friendly, which means you can enjoy using the laptop or phone, while your skin replenishes with the goodness of 33 botanical extracts! Now that’s a winning combo worth trying, isn’t it?
- Repairs damaged or rough skin texture
- Quick-absorbing and anti-aging formula
- Boost a youthful and healthy glow
- Gentle and suitable for sensitive skin
- Free from paraben, synthetic fragrance, and sulfates
- The glove-fit may be a little uncomfortable.
The ultimate TLC for your hands! From nourishing, brightening to providing a mega-boost of nutrients and moisture, these Korean hand masks fight tired skin with the force of natural energy! How? The formula contains a blend of green tea, bracket fungus, morus bark, mother chrysanthemum, red ginseng, pine mushroom, and more that repairs and replenishes your skin intensively. Niacinamide ingredient, on the other hand, provides vitality and adds a natural glow! Name a better combo than this? We’ll wait.
- Protects and moisturizes hands
- Improves blood circulation
- Non-toxic and paraben-free
- Counters dryness and roughness of dehydrated, chapped hands
- It soothes, smoothes and softens hands.
- It contains argan oil and shea butter for ultra-moisturizing.
- The gloves may not be easy-wear.
Are you looking for hand masks to eliminate age spots or aging signs? Karuna Hydrating Mask can be your secret healers! Watch your hands look younger and brighter as this chemical-free hand softener restores elasticity and provides moisture. Ideal for mature hands, the infused formula contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, peptides, arbutin, and honeysuckle that boasts healthier and younger-looking skin. Also, the longer you wear, the more intense the treatment gets!
- Premium aging hand mask for mature hands
- Touchscreen-friendly tips
- Creamy and oil-infused formula
- Reduces sunspots
- Free from paraben, castor oils, mineral oil, and phthalates
- Strong fragrance
More like a nourishing balm for your hands. Treat chapped palms and fingers with these ultra-hydrating, ultra-nourishing, and moisture-rich gloves. Whether you are dealing with winter peeling or dryness, these moisturizing masks for dry skin claim to restore, replenish, and rejuvenate within minutes! Wear on to enjoy the richness of ceramides and coconut milk that adds suppleness, retains moisture, and nourishes skin with the help of Vitamin C. And, that’s not all, this Korean brand is widely known in the K-beauty universe for its satisfying results. Need we say more?
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Highly-moisturizing hand patches
- Strengthens and softens cuticles
- Eases wrinkles and adds a youthful glow
- Restores flexibility and elasticity
- It replenishes within 20 minutes.
- Gloves may not be touchscreen-friendly.
Give your hands a salon-worthy pamper at home with the 9 best Korean hand masks of 2020. For more tips on how to choose the best hand masks, check out our buying guide below!
Buying Guide – Best Korean Mask
How To Choose A Korean Hand Mask?
Though choosing a hand mask depends on one’s suitability, having these features in a hand mask is a must for the best experience:
- Skin-friendly ingredients – The key purpose is to strengthen the natural barrier, restore suppleness, and soften the skin. So, it’s ideal you pick a brand with natural ingredients to provide gentle, safe, and nourishing treatment. Also, it’s highly recommended you opt for a chemical-free brand.
- Long-lasting – Choose a hand mask that provides intense hydration and long-lasting effect. Considering there are brands that only moisturize, hand masks with intense or deep nourishment will battle the root cause and rejuvenate the skin to its natural glow.
- Comfort – Other than the snug fit, the gloves must not feel stuck on removal. So, lookout for a non-greasy or more cream-based option for best results. Also, if you have a sensitive nose, there are mildly-fragrant or fragrance-free options available too.
- Versatility – For those who are working round the clock, there are gloves with touchscreen-friendly tips too. So, while your hands heal and replenish, you can continue working on your phone or laptop.
- Anti-aging benefits – Dealing with fine lines, age spots, or sunspots? Some brands offer anti-aging benefits too that may reduce the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines in the long run.
How Do You Use A Hand Mask?
Hand masks are like any other hand gloves. However, before you put them on, you must wash and dry your hands first. Also, follow the time limit mentioned in the instructions. And after removing them, avoid washing your hands for an hour or so. For best results, wear them before you go to bed, so the formula stays all night (post-removal), and you don’t end up washing your hands too.
What Are The Benefits Of A Hand Mask?
Here’s how a hand mask will benefit your hands:
- Repair the skin’s natural barrier
- Eliminates dullness, dryness, and rough texture
- Restores plumpness and elasticity
- Nourishes skin, leaving it soft and smooth
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and sunspots
- Brightens and adds a youthful glow.
So, what are you waiting for? Go, get gloved with some K-love! After all, nothing beats showing off that fancy manicure with smoother, softer, and younger-looking hands. Also, no more chapped palms and fingers to deal with this winter! Check out our list of 9 best Korean hand masks and get ready to flaunt those happy and pampered hands again.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Do Hand Masks Work?
Yes, they do. Hand masks are infused with natural and nourishing formulas that help repair and restore softness, suppleness, and glow. So, if you are dealing with dry or dull hands, you must try a hand mask.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021