If you are on a hunt to get the perfect powder that sets your makeup flawlessly, well, you are at the right place. The best Korean Powders are here to solve your worries. These saviors are nothing but a spell of magic for your skin. These formulae are lightweight and breathable formulas. They eliminate the greasy feeling as they control sebum in seconds and give you a smooth and seamless finish. They give your skin a natural radiance. They totally prove why Korean products are so well appreciated in the market over other brands. If you are ready to get on the same bandwagon, you must give them a try.
For the gorgeous Asian glow with Korean powders, go through our list of the 13 best Korean powders given below. Have a look!
In This Article
13 Best Korean Powder Reviews of 2023 Guide
1. Best Clump-Free Formula: Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder
One powder to get rid of all the greasiness! Use it as a face powder, eye primer, or on greasy hair, this zero-sebum drying powder will matte away all the excess oil, instantly! With no talc, and 80% mineral, it strengthens the skin’s barrier with sugar polymer and cotton extracts. Finish your makeup routine with this Korean setting powder that’ll keep your skin bright and shine-free all day. Check out this video to better understand the Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder.
- Controls and mattifies sebum
- Ensures clear and smooth skin
- Made of natural ingredients
- Clump-free drying powder
- Contains no mineral oil, artificial fragrance, animal raw material, and pigment synthesis
- Not recommended for dry skin
2. Best Matte Finish: EGLIPS Blur Powder Pact
This compact powder is enriched with amethyst and pearl powder. Use this blurring compact to scatter light and look more radiant. The fine powder particles fill in the pores, blot away excess sebum and oil, and blur skin imperfections. Due to this, it leaves the skin feeling mattified and flawless all day long. The matte finish of the powder makes your skin look super smooth and gorgeous.
- Infused with fine powder particles
- Comes with a puff
- In-built mirror
- Blurs very nicely
- Matte finish
- May oxidize a little
3. Best Preservative-Free Formula: Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation – Warm 2
Are open pores giving you a hard time? Let Mineral Fusion Pressed Powder Foundation airbrush them for you! Setting on a layer so smooth and stunning that you can’t help but be wowed. What’s the secret? Its powerful and natural formula, which contains pomegranate, sea kelp, red tea, and white tea. Indulge in this paraben-free Korean pressed powder to nourish your skin and control the excess oil. Getting you photo-ready within seconds, glow up your skin with touch of Mineral Fusion.
- Triple-milled pressed powder foundation
- Gives a buildable coverage
- Keep your skin shine-free
- Hides fine lines and enhances complexion
- Free of fragrance, gluten, and talc
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Contains no artificial colors or phthalates
- May not last long
- Not ideal for dry skin
4. Best Oil-Control Formula: Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder
Oily skin is not the problem, excess sebum is! And unlike drugstore powders that may turn cakey, Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder by Skin Food is extremely lightweight and translucent. Giving your cheeks a kiss of peaches (yummy peach fragrance, btw!), it also contains sake extracts. From controlling excess oil to alleviating skin issues, finish your makeup with this Korean face powder for that flawless look.
- Smooth and seamless finish
- Ultra-fine micro silica powder
- Eliminates extra shine
- Prevents sebum build-up
- Skin feels soft and silky
- Suitable for all skin types
- Trusted brand since 1957
- It does not moisturize.
- It may not conceal blemishes.
5. Best Lightweight Formula: SKINFOOD Peach Finish Powder
Control excess oil on your face without drying your face with the Skinfood Peach Finish Powder. This powder is made with Air Spun technology that makes it finely textured for an even finish. It has the goodness of peach and various minerals that boosts your skin tone by providing a glowing look. It also effectively prevents irritation and inflammation due to the cooling sensation provided by the sponge. Check out this YouTube video to learn more about the SKINFOOD Peach Finish Powder.
- Lightweight formula
- Mattifying effect
- Refreshing sweet fragrance
- Smooth texture
- May not be suitable for dry skin
6. Best Natural Finish: Jungsaemmool Skin Nuder Pact
From Korea’s top celebrity makeup artist Jung Saem
Mool, the Skin Nuder Pact is a pressed powder that gives light coverage and a natural finish. The powder gives a transparent and clear shiny look, best for an everyday glow. The powder also comes with a layer-cut brush for a smooth and professional application. This powder can be used to highlight your high points and contour your face.
- Comes with an application brush
- Natural finish
- Works on all skin types
- Limited shades
7. Best For Skin Brightening: Ecco Bella FlowerColor Face Powder
More like pamper than a powder! With green tea extract, aloe vera, vitamin E, and flower waxes, your face powder can’t get more nourishing and gentle than this. Dab on your skin to brighten up on no-makeup days or use it to set the makeup, it only guarantees one thing— a flawless finish. Don’t believe us? Try it to experience its all-natural, organic, and vegan bliss. Also, did you notice the vintage and premium design? Class apart and worth a flaunt, totally.
- Brightens the skin
- Delivers light to medium coverage
- Protects the skin’s natural barrier
- Travel-friendly and environment-friendly product
- Non-talc setting powder
- Fragrance-free, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- It may flake on dry skin.
8. Best Hydrating Formula: Karadium Collagen Smart Sun Pact
Sweat or greasiness spoiling your makeup? Control them with this advanced sun pact that also protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Powered with SPF50+, this lightweight and smooth powder can do wonders in a few dabs. Not only does it mattify, but it also contains lecithin coating powder that moistures and delivers a hydrated look. Besides this, collagen ensures your makeup stays intact, all day long! Need we say more, makeup lovers?
- Sunscreen-powered face powder
- Silky texture
- Soaks up excess sebum
- Softens and brightens skin
- Conceals uneven skin tones
- Cares and conceals pores
- Fragrance may be overpowering
- It may turn creasy after a few hours.
9. Best Ultra-Fine Texture: Eglips Blur Powder Pact
Dealing with wrinkles, open pores, or uneven skin tones? Try Eglips Blur Powder for its super concealing power. From promising a matte and smooth finish on the skin, it covers all the pores, and blemishes seamlessly. Also, the formula is all-natural and contains rose mose extract, jewel powder, cliff swallow extracts, pearl powder, and more. Use it on a no-makeup day or finish your makeup with Eglips, this Korean powder guarantees to deliver pure radiance.
- Lightweight face powder
- Ultra-fine texture
- Boosts a youthful glow
- Non-toxic and paraben-free
- It contains no synthetic perfumes.
- Not ideal for dry skin
- It may not last long.
10. Best Shine-Free Formula: SKINFOOD Buckwheat Loose Powder
Need an extra seamless touch after you apply makeup? SkinFood Buckwheat Loose Powder is ideal for you! Enhancing your makeup with infused buckwheat oil, the powder is ultra-fine and soft on the skin. But what really makes this Korean loose powder a perfect go-to for makeup artists and beginners is the bright and blooming effect it promises. It’s just what you and your makeup need to look perfectly flawless all day. So, don’t make your makeup wait anymore, go nab this setting powder today!
- Gives makeup a stunning and smooth finish
- Brightens skin tone
- Silky-smooth texture
- Shine-free and grease-free skin
- Deliver a transparent cast
- Available for all skin types
- It’s not fragrance-free
11. Best For Longwear: Mistine BB Wonder Loose Powder
Dull skin ruining your mood, or worse your makeup look? You need something light, bright, and wonderful, like this radiant dust by Mistine. Promising a Korean glow, just pat the puff lightly on your skin and watch it brighten up instantly. With crystal-clear powder and soft pearl adding a glowing radiance to the skin, get ready to turn heads wherever you go!
- Soft and fine texture
- Enhances complexion
- Contains fine glitter particles
- Ideal for post-makeup finishing
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not recommended for oily skin
12. Best Transparent Finish: innisfree Matte Mineral Setting Powder Duo
The innisfree Matte Mineral Setting Powder Duo is a loose face powder that gives you a smooth and natural-looking matte finish. The face powder helps to control excess oil and gives your skin a silky look. The powder comes with a puff for ensuring a smooth application. This powder can set your makeup, stay on for hours, and gives an almost transparent finish.
- Natural look
- Matte finish
- Control excess oil
- Comes with a puff applicator
- Best for oily and combination skin
- Less in quantity
13. Best For All Skin Types: IPKN Selfie HD Finish Pact
Rather than airbrushing photos, switch to this no-sebum compact for a flawless look! Other than concealing open pores, it delivers a finish so matte and smooth that you won’t believe your eyes. Eliminating all the excess oil in a glide, get ready to look selfie-ready with IPKN Selfie HD Finish Pact daily! After all, going shine-free never looked this easy.
- Formulated with white sebum powder
- Conceals fine lines
- Strong adhesion and stay power
- Sets makeup seamlessly
- Suitable for all skin types
There you have it, 13 best Korean powders to go flawless this season! Still unsure which one to pick? Get tips from our buying guide below.
Buying Guide – How To Choose The Best Korean Powder?
- Consistency – Korean powders are available in loose and pressed consistency. Loose powders are mostly used to mattify the greasiness or to control excess sebum. Pressed powders not only control sebum but enhance makeup looks too by adding a seamless finish.
- Suitability – Choose a mattifying powder based on your suitability as to whether you need it to control sebum or to set the makeup look. Also, choose a powder that lasts long and does not deliver a whitish cast.
- Skin Type – Pick a powder that suits your skin type. Not necessary all Korean powders eliminate excess sebum, some hydrate, and are suitable for all skin types too.
- Ingredients – Most of the Korean oil control powders or in fact products are natural or organic. However, some powders may have talc or may not be entirely chemical-free.
Difference between Korean and American Powders?
Korean and American powders are extremely different. American powder may be heavier, pigmented, and cream-based, whereas Korean makeup powder is lightweight and has an ultra-fine and soft texture. Also, it’s a natural face powder that brightens up the skin instantly with a translucent and matte glow, unlike American powders.
Infographic: Things To Consider While Buying A Korean Face Powder
Face powder is a useful addition to your makeup routine. From mattifying your makeup by absorbing excess oil to keeping your look in place all day long, a face powder can help in many ways. The below infographic explains what to look for when buying a face powder. Scroll down and check it out!
Korean beauty products have gained popularity because of their large variety of effective skincare products. The best Korean powders listed above are formulated to absorb greasy sebum production and provide you with dry and even-toned skin. In addition, the Korean powders help blur imperfections and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier. These powders are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and provide long-lasting results. However, some products may not suit all skin types. Refer to the buying guide to pick the best Korean powder for your makeup needs.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan is a makeup enthusiast and loves writing comprehensive articles on the same. Before compiling this list of the highest-quality Korean powders that you may add to your beauty regimen, she analyzed numerous product specifications and user feedback. The products recommended by the author offer great coverage and long-lasting results. They also have lightweight formulas that are easy to blend and do not become cakey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Is The Best K-beauty Touch-up Powder To Keep Your Makeup Intact This Summer?
Though, it would be ideal to choose depending on the skin type, Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder and Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder are some of the best K-beauty touch-up powders to try this summer.
What Does A Touch-up Powder Do?
A touch-up powder especially a no-sebum touch-up powder helps control excess oil, keeps the makeup intact and skin looking fresh and shine-free for prolonged hours.
Is Korean powder talc-free?
No. Certain powders from Korean brands are not chemical-free and have talc in their formula.
Which powder is best for skin whitening?
The Privacy Uv Face Powder SPF50 is a great product for skin whitening. It boosts the natural radiance of your skin and lightens the overall skin tone.
How long does a Korean powder last?
This depends on the formula of the powder. If it is an oil-controlling powder, it lasts two to three hours. Otherwise, the sebum produced by your skin can wear off the powder quickly.
Can I use no sebum powder without makeup?
No. A no-sebum powder tends to clog pores when used alone. Therefore, it is recommended to use it as the end step of your makeup and keep reapplying it whenever your t-zones get oily post-makeup.
If my face powder already has SPF, can I skip applying sunscreen?
No, powders do not last long. So, once it wears off, your bare skin is exposed to the harmful UV rays. So, always wear a sunblock underneath your makeup.