Are you looking for a brand to be loyal to? Do you want to have a go-to brand where you can pick up any product and be super satisfied with the price and quality? There are quite a few makeup enthusiasts who like to stick to a specific brand. And from what we gathered, most of them are in love with Lakme products! We bring to you a list of Lakme makeup and skincare products that will help you decide if this is the brand for you.
Top 15 Lakme Makeup Products
- Lakme CC Cream
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette
- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
- Lakme Eyeconic Eyeliner
- Weightless Mousse Foundation
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse
- Lakme Absolute Lip Pout
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist
- Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color
- Lakme Sun Expert UV
- Skin Firming Day Creme
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict
- Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos
Let’s look at the Lakme products list, shall we?
1. Lakme CC Cream
Lakme CC Cream basically expands to Complexion Care Cream. It is supposed to work as a moisturizer plus a foundation with slight coverage. So, if you’re looking to even out your skin tone without too much makeup and coverage, you should check this one out!
Lakme CC Cream Review
The texture of the CC cream is not too runny or thick – it has the perfect consistency. It has a smooth velvety feel and glides onto the skin without any fuss. You can use your fingers to spread and pat the product on the face till you are happy with the outcome.
- Gives light to medium coverage.
- Feels light on the skin.
- Doesn’t require a makeup brush or sponge.
- It can be layered onto areas that require more coverage.
- It’s both a moisturizer and makeup.
- Face starts to get greasy after about three hours, or within an hour if you have oily skin.
- If you have dry skin, it is recommended that you use a moisturizer underneath as it can leave dry patches.
- Available in only two shades.
2. Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette
Containing six wonderful shades, Lakme has created an eye shadow palette that is perfect for achieving those intense smokey eyes you’ve been yearning to flaunt.
Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette Review
The palette comes in two distinct variants – silver and gold. This product is great for beginners as it doesn’t have heavy pigments, so you can take your time to pack on the product if required.
- Easy to use.
- It lasts up to 8 hours.
- Doesn’t crease.
- Colors can be a little stiff.
- They are quite monotonous, containing only satin shades.
3. Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate
Lakme brings to you an intense black formula that is enriched with moisturizing ceramides to make it comfortable for the eyes. It contains a pencil, sharpener, and smudger in one stick and is waterproof.
Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Review
The color is absolutely jet black, which is a huge plus. Users have compared this with MAC Smolder and have nothing but high praises. It has a high staying power, and even if it fades a little, it does not smudge and definitely never leaves you looking like a raccoon!
- Lasts for 8 hours.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
- Smooth creamy finish, easy to glide on.
- Wastage of product as it requires sharpening.
4. Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
The uniqueness of the Lakme Eyeconic Mascara is in the curled shape of the wand. It helps the lashes look more pronounced and curled. It has an intense black formula.
Lakme Eyeconic Mascara Review
This mascara is pitch-black in color and is perfect for everyday wear. It is a curling mascara and is especially useful for those who don’t want to use an eyelash curler. Both application and removal are super easy. The mascara wand is quite long, which helps in easy application even for the relatively inexperienced. It helps to separate the lashes and create volume. The lashes are curled to a noticeable amount.
- The mascara is pitch-black in color and is perfect for everyday wear.
- Good for those who don’t want to use an eyelash curler.
- Both application and removal are super easy.
- Affordable price.
- Not water-proof.
- Quantity is less.
- Creates clumps on the lashes.
5. Lakme Eyeconic Eyeliner
This affordable eyeliner from Lakme is catered to suit the needs of nearly all the women in India. Line both the top and bottom lashlines and get an intense look that will enhance your eyes.
Lakme Eyeconic Eyeliner Review
It has been dermatologically tested and is safe to wear for a long period of time.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
Not as intense.
6. Weightless Mousse Foundation
The weightless mousse foundation from Lakme is a lightweight formula that can be blended easily into the skin for a flawless skin-like finish. It conceals any imperfections and has a matte finish that stays in place all day long.
Weightless Mousse Foundation Review
The users say that overall, it’s a great product to use on a daily basis. The only flaw is that is may cause dryness and look patchy. It’s perfect for those with oily or combination skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Easy to use on a daily basis.
- Packaged well and is easy to carry for travel.
- Not many options of shades.
- Can cause dryness.
7. Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse
Containing SPF 8, this foundation has a feather-like texture that lasts up to sixteen hours. Its weightless formula hides pores and minimizes fine lines.
Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review
It is an excellent foundation and blends wonderfully. The velvety mousse formula of the product stays true to its word and feels extremely lightweight on the skin.
- Pretty packaging.
- Skin looks smoother after application.
- Matte finish.
- Controls oil.
- Photographs well.
- Limited shades available.
- Messy packaging.
8. Lakme Absolute Lip Pout
The Absolute Lip Pout is essentially a matte tinted lipstick. It comes in a twist up crayon and doesn’t need to be sharpened. It comes in six vibrant shades.
Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Review
The best part about these lip colors is that you can choose how intense you want them to be. The more you apply, the more opaque it becomes. It can be worn as a lip tint or a lipstick. It’s great for everyday wear.
- Doesn’t need sharpening.
- Good staying power.
- Bright vibrant colors.
- Can be drying.
- May look lumpy if not exfoliated properly.
9. Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist
The Absolute Gloss Stylist by Lakme has a professional gloss finish. It can be used as a lip lacquer and provides a high shine to give you that intense, glam look.
Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist Review
The texture of the Absolute Gloss is thick, but it is also moisturizing. It doesn’t have a sticky finish like most lipglosses tend to have.
- Good coverage for pigmented lips.
- Settles into lines.
- Doesn’t apply evenly.
- Tends to look pale and patchy.
- Wears off easily with transfer.
10. Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color
The Lakme 9 to 5 range has come out with a range of lipsticks that will stay on your lips throughout the day. They come in fifteen different shades and contain Vitamin E and wheat germ oil, which keep your lips soft and moisturized.
Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Review
“The new Lakme 9-to-5 Lipsticks are absolutely fabulous! The texture is soft and powdery, they apply with a matte finish, are superbly pigmented and stay a long time without being super drying. They are slightly drying though over 5-6 hours of wear so make sure to use a lip balm underneath. But they don’t flake off or cling to the lips like long wear lipsticks do sometimes and I really like that. The shade selection is quite lovely with lots of pinks, peaches, and other soft everyday wear shades.”
- Lovely texture.
- Beautiful rose gold packaging.
- Highly pigmented.
- Doesn’t flake off.
- Can be slightly drying.
- Darker shades may settle into lines after a period of time.
11. Lakme Sun Expert UV SPF 50
The Lakme Sun Expert UV vows to combat discoloration and fine lines caused by the sun. This broad spectrum sunscreen contains PA+++ and SPF that protects the skin from the harmful UV rays. It is suitable for all skin types.
Lakme Sun Expert UV Review
Users say that although the product says “Normal to Dry Skin”, it is most suited for oily skin and keeps the skin looking shine-free for quite some time. The lotion is white in color but has subtle shimmer that reflects sunlight and makes your skin glow.
- Best suited for oily skin.
- Paraben free.
- Controls oil and sweat.
- Not tested on animals.
- Feels light on the skin.
- Not sticky, like other sunscreens.
- Contains SPF 50 PA++.
- Travel friendly.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
- Leaves behind a white cast.
12. Skin Firming Day Creme
Containing Insta Collagen Boosters, this skin firming day creme works to tighten the skin. It also increases the moisture content of your skin. The SPF 15 PA++ protects you from the harmful UV rays of the sun while the luminizing pearls add a glow to your skin.
Skin Firming Day Creme Review
Users say that this is a product for those with dry skin as it moisturizes the skin efficiently.
“This Lakme product is superb. Made my skin beautiful and radiant in just a week.”
- Sturdy, pretty packaging.
- Extremely moisturizing.
- Contains retinol, an anti-aging vitamin that works wonders on mature skin.
- Does not cause breakouts.
- Not the best option for oily or combination skin as it tends to get greasy.
- Does not stand by its claims.
- Fragrance can be quite strong.
13. Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict
Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Review
“I do like this formula a lot because it feels very smooth and comforting on the lips and I really like sheer, lightweight, glossy lipsticks in general. If you have dry lips or share my love of light weight, glossy lipsticks – do check these out!”
- Smooth and glossy.
- Brilliant colors and texture.
- Wears off quickly.
- Tends to get a little patchy.
14. Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact
Providing all-day freshness, the Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Complexion contains Vitamin E and a special oil absorbing formula that keeps the skin looking shine-free. It comes in a variety of shades to suit the Indian skin tone.
Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Matte Complexion Compact Review
An excellent product for oily and combination skin as it helps to combat the oil and give you a matte finish. The product is satin-like and glides smoothly onto the skin. This is a great purchase for the price at which it is offered.
- Complete matte finish.
- Easy to carry around.
- Does not break you out.
- Blends easily.
- Available in only three shades.
- No SPF.
- Does not live up to the 8-hour claim.
15. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos
Lakme’s Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos gives you that salon-like expert finish. Get a luminous and healthy looking glow to your skin by applying this product onto your cheeks.
Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos Review
This is an excellent product for a beginner as the colors are sheer and buildable. The colors can be used separately and together. When swirled together, you get a beautiful coral shade that suits most shades of skin.
- Amazing colors.
- Looks good on almost all types of skin shades.
- Easy to use.
- Gives a sheer color in one swipe.
The formula could have been smoother.
Packaging isn’t so great.
*Subject to Availability
That brings us to the end of the list. Have you tried any of these products? Do let us know what you think about them in the comments section down below.
*Prices may vary.
- Lakme Bridal Makeup Kit – Top 10 Wedding Makeup Products
- 10 Best Lakme Absolute Products For Your Makeup
- Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick Review