7 Best Lip Scrubs Available In India For Pout-Perfect Lips
Keep your lips plump, supple, and baby-soft with regular exfoliation.
Pollution, makeup, stress, nicotine, and sun damage make our lips seem dry, dark, and chapped. They need something more than a lip balm to stay soft and plump. Exfoliating your lips with a nourishing lip scrub can help in getting the pout you desire.
There are many lip scrubs available in the market today, and we have researched and found the 8 best lip scrubs in India. Scroll down and choose the one that you love!
In This Article
7 Best Lip Scrubs Available In India
1. SolaceDeArtisan Berry Buff Strawberry Lip Scrub
Say goodbye to dry, chapped, and patchy lips with the Berry Buff Strawberry Lip Scrub by SolaceDeArtisan. It is infused with potent ingredients like strawberry, shea butter, jojoba oil, kojic acid, and vitamin E that heal your lips and deeply hydrates them. The strawberry powder brightens the skin and induces shine while making them plump. The combination of vitamin E and kojic acid softens the lips and protects them from UV damage, while jojoba oil hydrates and supports the skin barrier. This handmade lip scrub has a soft and velvety texture that makes it easy to use.
Key Ingredients: Strawberry powder, Jojoba oil, Sweet almond oil, Kojic acid, and Vitamin E
- Smooth application
- Natural ingredients
- Plump lips
- Silicone-free Mineral oil-free
- Paraffin -free
- Short-lived effects
2. Namyaa Natural Skincare Organic Lip Scrub
Looking for an organic formula that gently scrubs away dead skin cells? Then, this lip scrub by Namyaa Natural SkinCare is meant for you. It is infused with plant-based ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, sunflower oil, and sweet almond oil. These ingredients moisturize your lips while making the skin soft and supple.
Avocado oil, rich in antioxidants and possesses anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin irritation and hydrates the lips. The sunflower oil creates a protective layer over your lips and locks in the moisture content for deep and prolonged hydration. The sweet almond oil helps reduce pigmentation while vitamin E protects your lips from sun damage and free radical damage.
Key Ingredients: Sugar, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Vitamin E, Sunflower oil, and Sweet almond oil
- Lightens lip discoloration
- Harsh chemicals-free
- Value for money
- Mild scrubbing effect
3. TNW All Natural Lip Lightening Scrub For Tanned & Darkened Lips
The All Natural Lip Lightening Scrub by TNW is ideal for tanned or darkened lips. This mild exfoliant gently buffs away the dead skin to reveal supple, soft, and healthy lips. It further promotes blood circulation in your lips and brings out its natural color. The formula also helps lighten darkness and discoloration in your lips caused by nicotine stains or tanning.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Basil oil, Daisy extract, Lotus extract, Walnut oil, Brown sugar, Rose extract, and Walnut shell
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plumps lips
- Mineral oil-free
- Citrusy scent
4. Rivona Strawberry Lip Scrub
The Strawberry Lip Scrub by Rivona is infused with potent ingredients that fade skin discoloration and brings out the natural color of your lips. The combination of hydrating jojoba oil and antioxidant-rich shea butter heals and deeply hydrates your skin. This natural and handmade lip scrub has a velvety texture and a pleasant strawberry flavor.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, Jojoba oil, Sugar, and Vitamin E
- Smooth application
- Boosts blood circulation
- Lightens discoloration
- Plumps lips
- Overpowering smell
5. Alanna Naturally Beautiful ChocoNutty Lip Scrub
For smooth and hydrated lips, all you need is the ChocoNutty Lip Scrub by Alanna Naturally Beautiful. It’s pure cocoa, coconut oil, castor sugar, and chocolate extracts-infused formula removes the dead skin cells and helps in cell regeneration. The rich cocoa and chocolate extracts help eliminate flaking and dry skin, while coconut oil moisturizes your lips. The castor sugar buffs away the patchy skin and promote blood circulation, for smooth textured lips. With regular use, it makes your lips pink, smooth, and soft.
Key Ingredients: Castor Sugar, Wheat germ oil, Cocoa butter, and Cocoa Powder
- 100% natural ingredients
- USFDA approved
- Tempting chocolatey fragrance
- Crumbly texture
- May dry the lips
6. Urban Botanics Advanced Lip Scrub
This lip scrub uses a combination of hydrating and nourishing ingredients to give your chapped lips a new reason to smile. The advanced formula is infused with organic brown sugar and walnut shells that exfoliate your lips. At the same time, a combination of shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and a blend of many oils provides intense hydration. These ingredients help lighten lip discoloration and fade nicotine stains, and also help in treating wrinkles. The sweet sugary taste of the scrub will leave a pleasant taste in your mouth.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Basil oil, Walnut oil, Brown sugar, and Walnut shell
- Natural ingredients
- Pleasant aftertaste
- Removes dark spots
- Smells good
- Granulated sugar particles
7. Khadi Essentials Rose Petals And Dates Lip Scrub
The rich and luxurious Rose Petals And Dates Lip Scrub by Khadi Essentials leaves your lips hydrated and nourished like rose petals! Potent ingredients in the formula eliminate flakiness and condition the lips to give you a soft pout. Instead of sugar, this lip scrub uses cane sugar and dates that remove the dead skin cells gently while also plumping them up. The ayurvedic formula removes any discoloration and lightens your lip’s complexion. Rose petals soothe chapped and sore lips while cocoa butter boosts hydration to help revive damaged lips. Vitamin E and coconut oil nourish the skin and create a protective barrier over the lips to prevent sun damage.
Key Ingredients: Rose petals, Dates, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, and Coconut oil
- Artificial dye-free
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
- Silicone free
- Phthalate free
- Petroleum free
- Overpowering smell
- Can be drying
A Lip scrub exfoliates and conditions dry and patchy lips making them smoother and softer in the process. Here are some benefits of using a lip scrub.
Benefits of Using Lip Scrubs
Here are a few benefits of using lips scrubs:
- Smooths Skin: A good lip scrub gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and heal chapped lips, revealing the smooth and soft skin underneath.
- Helps Get Rid Of Waterproof Lipstick: Sometimes, your regular makeup remover cannot remove traces of lip tint or waterproof lipsticks completely. A gentle lip scrub works as a mild exfoliant to remove the last bit of lip color from your lips.
- Moisturizes Deeply: A lip scrub not only exfoliates but also moisturizes your lips in the process. It will eliminate the damaged upper layer and penetrate deep into your lips to hydrate them from the inside out.
- Removes Tan And Nicotine Pigmentation: Both smoking and sun damage can cause discoloration and damage to your lips. Lip scrubs help lighten tan and stains and evens out your skin tone leaving a pink and plump look.
Prevents Peeling And Cracking: Chapped lips and peeling skin can be very painful. Lip scrubs help mildly exfoliate the dead skin and soothe any soreness caused by peeling. With regular use, you will find your lips super soft and healthy always.
Here are some pointers to remember while choosing the perfect lip scrub for you.
How To Choose The Best Lip Scrub?
Choosing the right kind of scrub for your lip, ensures optimal results. Here are some tips to keep in mind while shopping for a lip scrub.
- Check out for toxic ingredients: A lip scrub is something that may tend to end up in our mouth. So, opting for chemical- and toxin-free ingredients is always preferable. Also, the skin around your lips is very delicate, and ingredients like alcohol and paraben tend to strip off the natural moisture from the skin and damage it further.
- Stay away from artificial fragrance: The fruity and delicious-smelling lip scrub may contain artificial fragrances that may irritate and damage our lips. It is better to opt for an artificial fragrance-free option for good results.
- Your Lip Type: Always consider products that suit your lip type – dry, sensitive, chapped, or wet. Choosing a lip scrub that is too concentrated may be harsh on your sensitive lips and cause breakouts and painful irritation. Also, it is always best to do a patch test before applying it directly to your lips.
- Opt For Natural Ingredients: Choose a lip scrub that is infused with gentle exfoliating ingredients such as sugar granules, fine walnut shell powder, etc. Also, make sure that it has organic ingredients and essential oils like coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E, cocoa butter, etc. These ingredients not only moisturize but also help in healing your skin.
- EaseOf Application: Choose a lip scrub with a convenient texture for a smooth application. If the texture is too dry, coarse, or runny, it can be difficult to use it.
- Check Reviews: It is hard to go around and try every single lip scrub until we find the right one. But, thanks to the Internet, you can find the right scrub based on the review and rating done by the people who have used them. This will make sure you choose a better option.
- Price: Never choose a product based on the price but look for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Some might be expensive, but their effectiveness might be less than that of an inexpensive one.
Lip scrubs deserve a place in your daily skincare regimen for pout-ready, smooth, and plump lips. Now that you have an idea about the best lip scrub in India and its uses as well as benefits, choosing a suitable product from our list won’t be that difficult. So, pick the right one and equip yourself to fight dry and chapped lips!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use a lip scrub?
Take a small amount of the scrub on your fingers and spread it evenly around your lips. Now, gently run your finger in a circular motion over the area, not more than one minute. Let it sit for two minutes, and then wash it off. You can also use a soft bristles toothbrush for a more convenient scrubbing.
Is it okay to use lip scrubs every day?
No, everyday lip scrubbing can dry out your lips and cause skin damage. Once every three to four days is enough.
For how long does the lip scrub work?
Lip scrubs can give immediate results to some extent. However, regular usage will ensure your lips stay healthy and soft.
Are there any side effects of lip scrubs?
No. However, if you over-exfoliate, lip scrubs can cause additional scarring, irritation, and dryness. Also, if you have sensitive skin, check for any irritants in the ingredient list before using a scrub.
- 16 Best Lip Scrubs Of 2021 – Reviews And Buying Guide
- 13 Best Drugstore Lip Scrubs At Affordable Prices – 2021
- 6 Best Korean Lip Scrubs of 2021
- 11 Simple Ways to Make Your Own DIY Lip Mask