Lips are the undeniable deal-breakers for flaunting that perfect makeup look. But merely having a fancy lip color doesn’t cut it – your lips need to be healthy too. Using a good lip balm to keep your lips hydrated is not enough. Confused where this is going? Lip scrub is your answer.
You need to exfoliate your lips so that they don’t look scaly, flaky, or parched. A scrub scrapes off the dead skin cells and leaves you with soft lips. A lip scrub makes a world of difference! If you are wondering where to start, here’s a list of the top 10 lip scrubs that we’ve rounded up.
Top 10 Lip Scrubs
1. Tarte Lip Scrub Pout Prep Lip Exfoliant
Treat your lips and prep them for a perfect pout with this minty scrub and balm combination. It contains maracuja and shea butter that moisturize your lips and sugar that act as an exfoliant. This lip scrub buffs your lips gently, leaving them smooth and supple.
- Acts as an exfoliator and balm
- Natural tint
2. GLAMGLOW – Poutmud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment
GLAMGLOW shows that it is the master of the skincare game with this product. It is enriched with high-quality ingredients like Hawaiian sea salt, Caribbean cane sugar, and hibiscus powder. Apart from these exfoliating ingredients, it contains sweet almond oil, guava, cherimoya, star fruit, and lychee extracts that nourish your lips.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates
- Hydrates and nourishes the lips
3. BY TERRY Baume De Rose Lip Scrub
We do not realize that chapped and flaky lips are also part of the aging process. Hence, your lips need a lot of attention too. All you need to do is invest in a product like By Terry Baume De Rose Lip Scrub that has restorative and repairing properties. It gently exfoliates and nourishes your lips. It contains ingredients like rosehip oil, black and pastel rose extracts, rose butter, and essential oils that provide nourishment while giving out a beautiful aroma.
- Provides ultra-fine exfoliation
- Smoothes and refines lips
- Enriched with sugar micro-crystals
4. DIOR ADDICT Lip Sugar Scrub
How about an exfoliating stick blended with a lip balm? The sugar granules in the balm exfoliate your lips very gently, scrubbing away flaky skin and leaving you with dewy soft lips.
- One of its kind stick scrub
- Leaves you with faint glossy lips
- Sometimes, the sugar doesn’t melt.
5. Henné Organics Rose Diamonds
This one stays true to its name and works wonders on your lips by scraping off dead skin cells that otherwise makes your lips look dull. With rose Damascena oil, organic cane sugar, and jojoba oils, this lip scrub is as hydrating as it is exfoliating. If you are a fan of organic and cruelty-free products, this is it.
- A little goes a long way
- Exfoliates and repairs lips
6. French Girl Organics Rose Lip Polish
A revitalizing scrub with simple but organic and high-quality ingredients like mint, sugar, and other nourishing ingredients is perfect for winters. The sugar in this scrub gently exfoliates while the butter nourishes and revitalize your chapped lips.
- Smells great
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- The grains are too large.
7. Fizz & Bubble Lip Scrub Watermelon
Fizz & Bubble’s Watermelon Lip Scrub is a fun take on our favorite summer fruit – the watermelon. It is combined with hydrating ingredients like shea butter, avocado oil, vitamin E that replenish the skin, repair free radical damage, and leave you with supple lips.
- Loaded with vitamins and revitalizing ingredients
- Smells great
- More of hydration than an exfoliator
8. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Lip Polish
It brings together the goodness of coconut oil, Moroccan rose, sugar, and other natural butter, treating your lips with the best there is. Sugar gently exfoliates your lips while the other ingredients polish them, making them rose softly. Massage this over your lips and leave it on for long-lasting hydrating effect.
- Vegan and cruelty-free product
- Smells great
9. Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm
A dual-sided pot with a sugar scrub on one end and a lip balm on the other – this one is a complete value for money. The sweet-smelling scrub scrapes off dead skin gently. Finish it with the balm on the other side of the jar for hydration.
- Dual-sided jar
- Leaves your lips soft and hydrated
- Removes flakes and dry skin
- Wears off easily
10. TREE HUT Sugar Lips Lip Scrub
Tree Hut’s Sugar Lips Lip Scrub packs a punch with its formula. It contains organic shea butter, sugar, and peppermint oil that nourish and soothe dry lips. It refreshes your senses with the subtle smell.
- Contains organic ingredients
- Smells great
- Has an awful taste
These lip scrubs will help in keeping your lips healthy, smooth, and soft. If you are someone like me and obsessed with lip colors, and have not jumped on the lip scrub bandwagon, you should. Let us know if we missed anything that should have been on this list by leaving a message in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Pratima Ati (see all)
- Here’s How You Style Cropped Pants With Boots - May 30, 2019
- 11 Ways To Wear Polka Dots - April 30, 2019
- 20 Cute Outfits That Will Up Your Tomboy Game - April 29, 2019
- The Subtle Art Of Nailing The Classy Dressing Style - April 17, 2019
- 20 Best Reception Dress For Indian Brides - April 17, 2019