Oh those beautiful lips – we love the vibrant bursts of colour and shine, don’t we? Well, in case you don’t like wearing lipstick every day, there’s an alternative form you can choose for your lips. With lip tints becoming a rage today, you can easily chuck the lipstick and choose a tint that makes your lips look pretty and luscious.
Here are my top 8 picks for lip tints that are easily available in India.
In This Article
Best Lip Tints Available In India
- Thick creamy pencils with rich colours
- Great shine
- Comes in 8 gorgeous shades
- Limited edition
- Stays on for about 3 hours
- Light and glossy
- Varied palette
- Few of the shades are shimmery
- Glides on smoothly
- Great for those with dry or chapped lips
- Does not transfer easily
- Available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones
- Long staying power
- Less transferable
- Stains nicely
- Not very dark
- Comes with a nice sheen
- Mild smell
This the best tinted lip balm that you can find.
- Designed to give a unique tint to your lips based on their pH level
- Hydrates and enriches the lips while providing a perfect tint
- Includes skin-friendly ingredients like argan oil and vitamin E to keep the lips smooth and supple
- Retains moisture and improves chapped lips
- Makes lips plumper and promotes cell turnover
- Offers great coverage and remains transfer-proof
- Non-sticky formula seamlessly glides on the lips
- Offers a long-lasting and rich finish
- Does not fade or chip
- Coats the lips with a soft and glossy finish
- Does not contain parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and added preservatives
- Extremely moisturising
- Includes special butters and antioxidants to protect lips
- Also includes shea butter, mango seed butter and jojoba seed oil
- Buildable colours
- Good coverage
- Available in a wide range of colours to choose from
- Dermatologically tested
- No fragrance
- Tested for allergies
- Especially good for dry and chapped lips
- Soft sheen
- Does not need sharpening
- Very long-lasting
- Available in a wide variety of lovely shades
- Non-transferable water based formula
- Kiss-proof effect
- The lip form works to create the perfect application
- Comes with a shiny gloss
- Comes in different colours to suit various skin tones
- Delicious flavor
- Super shine gloss
- Spreads evenly
- Can be used as a lip gloss or tint
- Non sticky
- Keeps lips hydrated
- Lasts for about 2-3 hours
- Will not form creases
- Does not dry out lips
- Velvet matte finish
- Available in 12 shades
- Fights free radicals
- Protects from harmful UV rays
- Compact, travel-friendly packaging
- Silvery shimmer
- Light fragrance
- Soft and creamy texture
- Works on dry and chapped lips
- Lovely colours to choose from
- Contains jojoba oils
- Long lasting colour and sheen
Hope this list helps you find the right lip tint! Do leave us a comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are lip tints, and how do they differ from regular lipsticks and lip glosses?
Lip tints are lightweight lip products. They have water or gel like formula and offer sheer wash of color and a vibrant stain to the lips. Lip tints differ from regular lipsticks and lip glosses majorly in color payoff, texture, and longevity.
Can lip tints be used on both the lips and cheeks for a coordinated makeup look?
Yes, lip tints can be used on both lips and cheeks for a coordinated makeup look. A small amount of lip tint can be applied on the cheeks and blended with a makeup sponge. You can then use the same lip tint on lips for a coordinated look.
Can you share some tips for removing lip tints effectively at the end of the day?
Lip tints can be removed with an oil based makeup remover or micellar water. Soak a cotton pad in makeup remover or micellar water. Hold it and gently press on the lips. Wait for a few minutes until the remover or micellar water dissolves or breaks the lip tint. Wipe off gently and wash with warm water if required. Moisturize immediately to avoid drying of the lips.
Can lip tints be worn alone or do they need to be combined with other lip products?
Lip tints can be worn alone and can also be combined with other lip products like lipsticks, lip balms, or lip glosses. When worn alone they provide a minimalistic look. If you want a glossy finish try layering with lip balm or gloss. Mixing lip tints with lipsticks can give customizable shades.
- Best Tinted Lip Balms For Dry, Chapped Lips
- Best Lip Gloss Shades Available In India
- Best Lip Balms Available In India
- Best Herbal Lip Balms In India
- Best Lip Makeup Products Available in India