When summer comes, you want to put the heavy makeup away and let your sun-kissed skin glow naturally. How often have you struggled with dry skin during summer because of powder-based makeup? With a dab of some of the best liquid blush, you will never have to face that issue again. You will be ever ready for a day out at the beach or a day in at the boardroom. It is a great alternative to powder during the warmer months as it keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized when compared to powder. It provides great coverage and color to enhance those cheeks and leave you looking gorgeous.
We have curated a list of the 14 best liquid blushes that will provide a natural sheer and give you a long-lasting shine.
14 Amazing Liquid Blush To Create The Best Glow
Liquid blush is not something a newbie starts with but with the Daniel Sandler Watercolor Fluid Blusher, you can now glow instantly because of its easy blendable formula. This gel-based formula works better than a powder or cream-based blush and gives you a natural-looking rosy radiance. Just apply a small amount of the liquid foundation and dab to blend into your skin for a natural flush of color.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Available in different shades
- Little goes a long way
- Might not last too long
Have you heard of a blush that instantly evens out wrinkles and fine lines to give you smooth skin? The L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush does that and more. It is formulated with blur technology that slips on a cushiony soft look giving you a radiant and fresh glow. This anti-aging liquid cheek blush visibly lifts your skin and erases its uneven texture, leaving you with flawless-looking skin.
- Fresh, youthful finish
- Blurs out dullness
- Leaves skin with a sheer taint
- Natural-looking finish
- Lasts all day long
- Might stain other surfaces
A super pigmented liquid blush for a super confident woman, the Shany Liquid Blush enhances the color of your cheeks and stays on for a long time. The gorgeous pigment in this tinted blush has a soft and silky satin texture that blends into your skin easily allowing you to sculpt your perfect cheekbones. Apply the natural-looking blush with a brush or simply use your fingers to get skin that looks like silk. This cream-to-powder liquid formula is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily.
- Hydrates skin for a healthy glow
- Free of parabens
- Portable packaging
- PETA friendly
- Airless pump design makes it easy to use
- Might be a little dry
The liquid blush that’s been the ruler of rose tints, this liquid blush leaves you with a sheer tint giving your skin an attractive glow. With just 3 strokes on the apples of your cheeks, the Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain gives you a long-lasting radiance. Simply blend in the tinted blush to your cheeks with your fingers and watch them light up with a dewy and healthy glow.
- Sheer tinted, see through color
- Can be used for lips and cheeks
- Kiss-proof and long lasting
- Provides great coverage
- Build-up formula
- Texture might be runny
If you’re a fan of having rosy cheeks, this liquid blush is for you. It is formulated with DMAE and gives you shapely cheekbones. The soft texture and subtle color of this liquid blush adds a tint of healthy tint to the apples of your cheeks. The Perricone MD No Blush Blush contains a broad spectrum mineral formula to protect your skin from the sun’s rays. The texture of this long wearing blush is like a serum and it gives your cheeks a natural finish.
- Contains SPF 30 for sun protection
- Provides a natural glow
- Keeps your skin youthful
- Adds a rosy flush to cheeks
- Might make the skin dry
- Does not come off easily
The Rimmel London Liquid Cheek Tint blends in effortlessly with your skin and gives you a natural flush of color. This matte liquid blush formula is suitable for any occasion and lasts up to 24 hours. It has an ultra lightweight texture and a natural sheer tint. You can easily apply it using a liquid blending blush or using your fingertips and it blends into the skin with ease.
- Product is not too pigmented
- Little goes a long way
- Dewy and natural finish
- Soft and smooth formula
Might dry out too quickly
One of the most favorite products among customers, the Glossier Cloud Paint Seamless Cheek Color is an extremely user-friendly cheek stain. This gel-based creamy formula has a sheer tint that gives you a radiant shine. This affordable cream blush also includes skin nourishing ingredients like collagen to ensure you are left with a natural dewy look and healthy skin.
- Contains moisture-binding collagen
- Available in 6 colors for every skin tone
- Little goes a long way
- Comes in a tube that’s easily portable
- Might be small
One of the best oil based liquid blush, the Aconcept Cheek Liquid Blusher moisturizes your skin while giving you a radiant glow. It does not have any color but is a water-like liquid that adds a shine and volume to your cheeks. Accentuate the apples on your cheeks with this watercolor blush and never have dry and dull skin again. This magic solution gives your cheeks a natural-looking subtle shine.
- Double-capped container
- Packaged to avoid leakage
- Lump-free formula
- Does not make skin sticky
- Might be too watery
- Might not suit oily skin
If you’re looking for a natural flush of color that accentuates your cheekbones, the Perricone MD No Makeup Blush is your go-to. It is made with a sheer tint, buildable formula that blends into your skin easily. The natural-looking blush tint gives your cheeks a flush of youthfulness and brightens your cheekbones. For best results, apply on the apple of your cheeks and gently pat with your fingertips in an upward motion.
- Makes skin even and smooth
- Visibly lifts up skin
- Contains vitamin C Ester
- Improves discoloration
- Gets rid of dullness
- Packaging might be too small
All you need is one drop to achieve a long lasting glow! The Nars Liquid Blush glides on the skin effortlessly and delivers the most natural-looking radiance. All you need is one pump to give your cheeks a veil of natural satin finish and maintain a healthy glow. It contains skin moisturizing oils like monoi and tamanu to keep your skin supple and resilient. Get your hands on this silky elixir and enjoy the radiant shine all day long!
- Weightless formula
- Blends in easily
- Natural-looking finish
- Buildable formula
- Foolproof dispenser
- Might be a little glittery
- Might leave a stain
Formulated with a delicate and silky texture, the Karite Liquid Blusher naturally brightens your skin and evenly distributes the liquid to blend into your skin. Its buildable formula allows you to add more shine to your cheeks as you use more of the product. This blush glides on to your skin and gives your base makeup an additional pop of color.
- Evens out discolored skin
- Smooth and silky formula
- Long-lasting formula
- Waterproof liquid formula
Might leave a stain on surfaces
If you’re looking for a soft baby pink tint that leaves your cheeks with a radiant glow, the Benefit Soft Baby-Pink Radiance For Cheeks is what you need. The sheer texture instantly brightens up your complexion and gives your cheeks a natural-looking delicate glow. This liquid blush is suitable for any skin tone. For best results, apply a tiny amount of the product on your cheeks and pat down using fingertips to get the desired baby-pink radiance.
- Gives you dewy and youthful looking skin
- Long lasting liquid formula
- Lightweight and creamy texture
- Little goes a long way
- Might look too light for darker skin tones
Formulated to blend in easily with your skin, this gel-cream liquid blush gives your skin a radiant finish. It has won several awards like the Glamour Beauty Awards 2019, BRIDES Beauty Awards 2019 and the Refinery 29 Beauty Innovator Award 2019, making it one of the best products under $25. Just a small drop of this silky formula blends into your skin seamlessly and leaves you with a fresh and healthy color. It can also be mixed with other shades to get a customized hue.
- Lightweight gel-based formula
- Comes with a precision dropper applicator
- Non- staining formula
- Some might find it too pigmented
You don’t have to worry about a liquid blush that dries out your skin when you have the Chantecaille Cheek Gelee Hydrating Gel Cream Blush. This gel-based formula blends in the goodness of a cream and the power of color to hydrate your skin while giving it a glow. It can be used on your cheeks and eyes. Give your cheeks a tint of a soft and playful pink with a tinge pearl when you use this product.
- Little goes a long way
- Blends in with makeup
- Free of parabens and sulphates
- Might be a bit expensive
Now that we’ve gone through the list of some of the best liquid blushes, let’s look at what are things we must consider before choosing the right liquid blush.
How To Choose The Right Liquid Blush? – Buying Guide
Why Should You Go for a Liquid Blush?
A liquid blush is a water-based solution that is heavily pigmented. They are concentrated formulas that require just a tiny drop to give your cheeks a sheer tint. The fluid texture of the blush makes it easy to blend into the skin to give you a natural flush of color. Cheek stains are great to keep your skin glowing, especially during summer months.
Powder based blushes dry out your skin while cream-based blushes make them sticky during summer. Because a liquid blush is water based, it makes it a great lightweight makeup product for summer months without having to worry about the stickiness or dryness it causes to your skin.
What Is The Right Way To Apply Liquid Blush?
Now that you’ve picked your favorite liquid blush, let’s look at the steps to apply them. Here is a guide on how to flawlessly apply liquid blush on your skin:
- Start with cleansing your face and applying adequate moisturizer. If you’re stepping out into the sun, ensure that you’ve applied a sufficient amount of sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun. You could also use a primer to make it long lasting.
- If you use BB cream, foundation or tinted moisturizer, apply it as per routine. It is best to keep this layer as thin as possible so that your face does not get caked up with products.
- For a natural-looking blush, apply the product directly to your skin and blend into it with your fingertips. This will give you a sheer tint. You could follow it up with a tinted moisturizer.
- To apply the cheek stain, dab a small amount of liquid blush on to your cheeks and quickly blend it into your skin. The best way to do this is by using your fingertips for an even distribution.
- The most common method used is to apply it on the apple of your cheeks and blend it on to the edges. Build coverage around your cheekbones to make them prominent and distinct.
- In case you need further blending, you could also use a foundation brush or a makeup sponge to spread the product as you require.
- If you feel the blush is too much, apply a layer of foundation over it to even it out until you get the desired shade. You could also use a compact powder to set the blush, depending on your skin type.
- Continue to complete your makeup application to get that flawless long-lasting summer radiance.
Liquid cheek stains are a great alternative to heavy makeup blushes. It is ideal for everyday use and works best during summer. This lightweight liquid gives you the glow you need so you can flaunt your cheekbones all summer long. Which is your favorite liquid blush from our list? Comment below and let us know.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Which is better liquid or powder blush?
Liquid blush has the potential to give you a more natural sheer tint rather than a powder based blush.
Is liquid blush good for oily skin?
They work surprisingly well for oily skin compared to cream-based blushes because they evaporate quickly.
Which liquid blush is good for dry skin?
The best kind of liquid blush for dry skin is the one which contains emollient ingredients.
Latest posts by Bency Sebastian (see all)
- 14 Best Liquid Blush Reviews And Buying Guide - June 4, 2020
- 11 Best Nail Strengtheners - June 4, 2020
- 14 Best Makeup Sharpeners For Eye Pencils And Eyeliners - June 1, 2020
- 15 Best Natural Lip Balms For Healthy Lips - June 1, 2020
- 9 Best Fall Nail Colors Of 2020 - May 29, 2020