Whether you’re a skilled makeup artist or a newbie, your mirror can make a world of a difference to your makeup look. Applying makeup in dim lighting can give you sloppy results. This is where lighted makeup mirrors enter the picture to make your life easier.
To help you upgrade your daily makeup routine and master beauty techniques in full HD, we’ve put together a list of the 12 best lighted makeup mirrors. Want to know which ones to look out for to make you feel and look like a diva? Read on to find out more.
Before we move on to the best lighted makeup mirrors you can get your hands on, here are a bunch of reasons you need to invest in one.
Benefits Of Using A Lighted Makeup Mirror
- A magnified mirror helps you see (really see) what you’re doing. Those minor imperfections, like too much foundation or stray hairs, will shine through – and you can quickly fix them.
- Contouring in front of this mirror is a breeze as it illuminates your face evenly. It helps you achieve a perfectly sculpted and highlighted face that is enviously on point.
- The contemporary makeup mirror models are super compact and take up very little space in your room. Some of them are even travel-friendly!
- You can choose the intensity of your magnifying mirror. They usually range from 15x to 20x. You can also choose lower magnification levels like 5x or 8x.
- Your makeup application is bound to get more precise and even when you use a makeup mirror with lights. You’ll be surprised with the incredible finish that you achieve.
Now that you know why you need to grab a makeup mirror with lights ASAP, here’s a list of the best ones in the market right now for you to choose from.
12 Best Makeup Mirrors With Lights
- Illuminated LED Bathroom Makeup Mirror
- Beautural 10x Magnifying Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror
- JiBen LED Lighted Magnifying Makeup Mirror
- 7x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Beauty Works Backlit Tri-Fold Vanity Mirror
- Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
- HotLife LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
- ReignCharm Hollywood Vanity Mirror
- iHome Reflect Adjustable Vanity Mirror
- My Canary LED Makeup Mirror
- Chende Hollywood Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror
- Herwiss Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror
1. Illuminated LED Bathroom Makeup Mirror
If you are on the hunt for a backlit mirror that can be mounted on your favorite wall, this one’s for you! It is easy to install and comes with all the screws and anchors that you will need. It has a touch sensor and a dimmer switch at the bottom to give you full control of the lighting. Thanks to its defogger pad, it can also be placed in your bathroom, and it will remain clear at all times.
- LED lights
- Energy saving
- Comes with a touch sensor and dimmer
2. Beautural 10x Magnifying Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror
This 10x magnification mirror is guaranteed to amp up your makeup routine. Whether you’re tweezing your eyebrows or putting on contact lenses, it gives you all the precision you need. Equipped with a circular LED light, its natural white light helps reflect true colors without casting any shadows. You can also adjust its angle with its 360° swivel joint. Mount it anywhere you like with the help of its suction cap, or place it on a flat surface. This one’s also portable and compact, making it convenient to carry anywhere you want.
- 10x magnification
- Adjustable angles
- Natural LED lighting
- A bit small
3. JiBen LED Lighted Magnifying Makeup Mirror
JiBen’s LED Lighted Magnifying Mirror comes with gorgeous chrome accents, white casing, and a sleek battery compartment. It gives you 10x magnification, making it ideal for detailed makeup application and grooming. Its bright daylight LED light helps you achieve a professional makeup finish and is also energy-efficient. It can be easily mounted anywhere and rotates a full 360°, so you can adjust your angles just right.
- 10x magnification
- Gorgeous design
4. 7x Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror
This cordless magnifying mirror comes with a travel bag and a pouch for its batteries, making it great for your trips. The 7x magnification allows you to view your entire face for flawless makeup application and grooming of any sort. It is battery operated, so you won’t have the hassle of finding a switchboard each time you need to use it. This comes with a natural warm LED light ring installed in the mirror.
- Easy installation
- 7x magnification
- Battery operated
- Comes with a padded travel bag
- Its locking suction mechanism is not the best.
5. Beauty Works Backlit Tri-Fold Vanity Mirror
Beauty Works’ Backlit Tri-Fold Vanity Mirror comes with super bright 36 pieces LED panel lighting. It also features two additional levels of magnification for detailed makeup, perfect eyebrow tweezing, and blackhead removal. Here’s the best part – it comes with 1x, 2x, and 3x magnification mirrors. It is also lightweight and compact, making it travel-friendly. You can either plug it into your power socket or use AAA batteries.
- Portable and easy to use
- Varied magnification levels
- Works with both power cable and batteries
- Not very sturdy
6. Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
Looking for an old-school oval mirror? This elegant design from Conair is all you need. However, its lighting isn’t ideal if you want accurate makeup application. It gives a soft halo lighting that leaves an incandescent glow, so you won’t be able to notice mistakes too easily. The mirror is flexible and can be adjusted according to the angle you are comfortable with.
- Polished chrome finish mirror
- Classic oval shape
- 7x magnification
- Imparts a warm light that does not reflect true colors
7. HotLife LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
This portable lighted mirror is so compact that you can carry it around in your handbag. It comes with eight dimmable LED Lights and two mirrors – a polished glass and a 2x magnification mirror. It is incredibly convenient to use and perfect for office, travel, or when you’re outdoors. You only need two batteries to power it up, and you have full control of the intensity of its light owing to the touch screen power button.
- Fits in your purse
- LED light
- Minimal magnification
8. ReignCharm Hollywood Vanity Mirror
Technology is incredible. It makes our lives a whole lot easier and fun! This mirror comes with Bluetooth controlled audio speakers, so you can get ready while rocking to your favorite tunes. It is made with a solid resin wood frame and comes with 12 LED light bulbs with an adjustable dimmer. You can also mount it on the wall or place it on a flat surface. If you’re looking for an old-school Hollywood style vanity, this is the one!
- Includes dual USB and power outlets
- Easy to install
- Perfect size
- High quality
9. iHome Reflect Adjustable Vanity Mirror
Did you know smart mirrors exist? This one by iHome not only has Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in mic, but it can also be used to connect to your phone’s assistant (be it Siri or OK Google). In addition to that, you can charge your phone with just one amp of power! The 7”x9” distortion-free mirror with bright accent LED lights has high and low light settings to provide you with natural light.
- Easy to use
- Extremely functional
- Reasonably priced
- No magnifying mirror
10. My Canary LED Makeup Mirror
This makeup mirror is equipped with a bright LED natural light. Its soft light ring won’t hurt your eyes and distributes the light evenly on your face. It comes with 5x magnification and a 360° swivel joint to help you adjust the angle. There are two methods of power supply – either plug it in to your power socket or use batteries. It also makes for a great gift idea!
- Easy to maintain
- LED natural light
- No dimmer
11. Chende Hollywood Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror
This table-top mirror design will surely add personality to your room decor. Its frame is made of high-quality aluminum with a wooden base. It comes with 14 pieces of dimmable LED bulbs that won’t cast a shadow on your face – so your makeup is always spot-on! You can also adjust the intensity of the lights with the dimmer switch.
- LED lighting
- Easy to set up
- Reasonably priced
- Not travel-friendly
12. Herwiss Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror
This tri-fold makeup mirror has 10x magnification and is perfect for ideal eyeliner, eyeshadow, and foundation application or your grooming routine. It comes with 16 LED lights that give you soft natural light. You get dual power supply, and it is travel-friendly.
- Works on batteries and USB
- LED lighting
- The lighting is not adjustable
Now that you have a fair idea of the top lighted makeup mirrors, here are some pointers to keep in mind before making your purchase.
Tips For Choosing A Lighted Makeup Mirror
The lighting is perhaps the most essential factor when it comes to flawless makeup application. We recommend choosing a mirror that mimics natural light.
- Steer clear of mirrors with warm or yellow light bulbs because they will make you look great no matter how you’ve applied your makeup.
- LED white bulbs not only save energy but also last you a lot longer than ordinary bulbs. It’s a win-win situation!
- Consider the placement of your mirror before choosing one. If you’re going to be placing it on a flat surface, opt for one with a smaller base. If you want to stick to a wall mount, make sure it has an adjustable arm. This way, you can apply your makeup in various positions.
- If you want your mirror to accompany you on your travels, try picking a compact and portable vanity mirror.
- Dimmability is essential as you get to see your makeup in various settings. If you’re heading for a night out, you get to dim the lights to see if the makeup still looks great in that specific lighting.
Your makeup mirror is more important than you think. If you’re going to invest in expensive cosmetics and makeup products, you might as well ensure you’ve got the right mirror to enhance your look further. Besides, your vanity mirror is not only a functional tool but will also add beauty to your home decor. That was our round-up of the 12 best makeup mirrors with lights. Which one would you choose? Let us know in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Esha Saxena (see all)
- The 9 Qualities Of A Healthy And Happy Relationship - September 18, 2019
- 17 French Love Quotes To Warm Your Heart - August 30, 2019
- How To Avoid Bubbles In Nail Polish - August 30, 2019
- How To Wear Makeup With Glasses - August 27, 2019
- How To Apply Perfume The Right Way - August 14, 2019