7 Best Makeup Setting Powders Available In India
Ace the base with setting powders that will make your makeup last forever!
Makeup setting powders are specially designed to hold your foundation in place and prevent your makeup from bleeding. These powders act as shields against excess oil buildup. They are available in different finishes and textures to blend with every skin tone. These lightweight powders blend easily on your face to blur all skin imperfections.
If you are looking for a formula that will make your makeup last long with a translucent matte finish, go through our list of the 7 best makeup setting powders available in India. Scroll down!
In This Article
7 Best Makeup Setting Powders Available In India
1. Maybelline New York FitMe Loose Finishing Powder
The Fit MeLoose Finishing Powder from Maybelline is a mineral-based formula that absorbs oil and enhances the skin texture. It gives a flawless and natural finish to your makeup and is available in a variety of shades to suit all skin tones. The lightweight powder has a silky texture that creates a smooth base for makeup.
- Does not crease
- May leave a white cast.
2. NYX Professional Makeup HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
This finishing powder from NYX is designed to suit all skin tones. The oil-absorbing formula helps in setting your makeup with a smooth finish. This powder is designed to be undetectable even with the most intense HD cameras. It is formulated with pure mineral silica that gives your skin a nourished and luminous look. The product is long-lasting as you require just a tiny amount for complete coverage.
- Soft texture
- Contains parabens
- Not suitable for flash photography.
3. Lakme 9To5 Naturale Finishing Powder
Lakme’s 9To5 Naturale Finishing Powder is designed to keep your skin oil-free and leave a shimmering effect on your face. It is fortified with aloe vera and green tea extracts that help in keeping your skin hydrated and shielded from dirt and pollution. The universal shade is unique and designed to suit most skin tones. The powder gives you a translucent matte finish and comes with a soft puff for easy application.
- Has SPF 50
- Comes with an applicator
- Do not control sweat.
4. Blue Heaven Flawless Finishing Powder
The Blue Heaven Finishing Powder is designed to give you a natural look with a matte finish. The translucent face powder glides smoothly on your face and leaves your skin looking flawless. The formula helps in controlling excess shine on your face. The oil-absorbing ingredients easily blend with your skin to create a soft and luminous look.
- Lasts all-day
- Sheer coverage
- May not suit very dry skin.
5. DERMABLEND Professional Illuminating Banana Powder
The Illuminating Banana Powder by DERMABLEND is a high-performance makeup essential that provides a gorgeous matte finish. Its non-comedogenic formula is designed for setting and baking makeup. This easy-to-use powder is transfer- and smudge-proof and holds your foundation for almost 16 hours. It is dermatologist-tested and safe for sensitive skin.
- Highlights creases and pores
6. SUGAR Cosmetics All Set To Go Translucent Powder
The translucent powder from SUGAR Cosmetics is a lightweight formula that makes your skin radiant and luminous. It settles on your skin effortlessly to remove all imperfections and leaves it with an even texture. The long-lasting formula keeps your skin flawless for 8 hours after application. The oil-absorbing powder offers a mattifying finish and suits all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested
- Mineral oil-free
- Nano ingredients-free
- May cause breakouts.
7. Swiss Beauty Prime‘nSet Primer & Mattifying Setting Powder
Swiss Beauty’s Prime’nSet Mattifying Setting Powder is designed to hide imperfections on your skin for a radiant look. The silky formula provides a protective shield to set makeup and does not bleed. The universal shade is formulated to suit all skin tones and imparts a velvety smooth finish. It creates a natural base for makeup and brightens up your complexion.
- Smooth application
- Less quantity
- Does not control sweat.
Apart from making your makeup last long, setting powders have various other benefits. Let’s look at some of them below.
Benefits Of Using Makeup Setting Powders
1. Help Your Foundation Stay ForLong
The right amount of setting powder can make your foundation stay put for long hours. The oil-absorbing formula of the setting powders does not let your foundation bleed even in hot summers.
2. Absorb Oil
Setting powders are best for oily skin types as they contain oil-absorbing minerals to keep your skin looking fresh and radiant with a matte finish.
3. BlendInBlush And Bronzer
The application of setting powder over the foundation helps you blend your blush and bronzer perfectly.
4. Enhance Makeup Techniques
Setting powders create an oil-free base for the smooth application of makeup. Professionals use this powder to cement makeup for a long-lasting look.
Now that you know about the best makeup setting powders and their benefits, here are few easy steps to help you apply these powders perfectly.
How To Use A Makeup Setting Powder
- Choose a suitable powder and brush according to your skin type.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin for even coverage.
- Flip your case of setting powder upside down so that the product falls into the lid from the sifter.
- Dip your fluffy brush into the powder lid and tap excess into the lid.
- Apply setting powder in small circles lightly with your brush.
There are numerous makeup-setting powders available on the market today. Here are a few points you need to consider if you want to buy the best product.
How To Choose The Best Makeup Setting Powders
- Shade: Choose the right shade that complements your skin tone. If you don’t get the right shade, go for universal or translucent colors.
- Finish: A subtle finish is best suited to give a natural look to your skin. Matte finish is the ideal option for those with oily skin.
- Right Texture: A good setting powder should be lightweight and glide smoothly on your face. It should also be easily blendable and not leave a white cast.
Setting powders not only hide imperfections but also keep your makeup from melting for a long duration. Don’t let the temperature mess with your makeup anymore! Pick any of the makeup setting powders listed above for a flawless look.
- 11 Best Drugstore Setting Powders
- Best Face Powders- Our Top 15
- 13 Best Banana Powders To Try If You Suffer From Dull Skin
- 13 Best Setting Powders For Dark Skin – Prep, Set, And Go!