The one color that can never go out of fashion is red. And the same stands true for its counterparts as well. When you want to opt for a shade that complements all types of skin tones, there’s nothing better than maroon. However, when you are going in for a shade as dark as maroon, you need to make sure the rest of your makeup is neutral. This will ensure that you don’t end up looking too over-the-top. Now that you know the basic rule to follow with maroon lipsticks, take a look at our list of top 10 lipsticks in maroon that rule the fashion world.
Maroon Lipsticks That Will Always Stay In Fashion
- MAC Matte Lipstick – Diva
- Nars Audacious Lipstick – Bette
- Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Matte Lipstick – Red Carpet
- Chanel Rouge Allure – Pirate
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil – Deep Red
- Lakme Absolute Matte – Maroon Magic
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick – 335 Carmin St Germain
- Colorbar Kiss Proof Lip Stain – Rustic
- Inglot Lipstick – 126
- Maybelline Color Sensational Velvet Matte – Mastro 400
1. MAC Matte Lipstick – Diva
MAC is one of the most well-known brands for top-notch, quality cosmetics. Lipsticks are their bestsellers, and a lot of women are hooked to their product range. Diva is a beautiful burgundy shade of lipstick by MAC. It provides a rich, intense color and leaves a smooth finish.
2. Nars Audacious Lipstick – Bette
This one is a long-lasting, weightless lip cover that gives you full coverage in a single stroke. Its has a super creamy texture and glides on smoothly, leaving your lips nourished and hydrated. It is beautifully packaged, and once you try it, you are going to get addicted for life!
[ Read: Care For Your Lips ]
3. Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Matte Lipstick – Red Carpet
4. Chanel Rouge Allure – Pirate
5. NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil – Deep Red
This killer combination of a lip color and pencil provides the precision of a pencil and intense color of a lipstick. Its mineral oil formula keeps the lips moisturized. It glides onto the lips effortlessly, and is perfect for everyday use. Its compact packaging makes it extremely travel-friendly.
6. Lakmé Absolute Matte – Maroon Magic
7. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick – 335 Carmin St Germain
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche lipstick comes in a variety of shades. This lip color features an extremely deep shade of maroon. It has a combination of omega-3 oils and vitamin E that prevents your lips from drying. The soft and creamy texture feels great on the lips.
8. Colorbar Kiss Proof Lip Stain – Rustic
Colorbar’s Kiss Proof Lip Stain in the shade ‘Rustic’ is the best liquid lipstick you can indulge in. Its unique non-transferable formula glides flawlessly and stays on all day long. Packaged in a lip gloss container, it gives you a lip gloss effect but dries out soon and provides a beautiful matte-finish texture. This lip stain is surely here to stay.
9. Inglot Lipstick – 126
This brand has wide range of lipsticks to offer. They are infused with the goodness of vitamin E and apricot kernel oil, which works as an excellent moisturizing formula for the lips. Shade 126 is an elegant deep maroon color with red undertones. This lipstick stays on for long hours and is well-pigmented.
10. Maybelline Color Sensational Velvet Matte – Mastro 400
Maybelline has offered an innovative liquid to matte lip range in a hydrating cream color that glides smoothly and provides a matte finish. The shade Mastro 400 is a beautiful maroon shade that is sure to make you look chic and classy. Its velvety texture keeps lips moisturized and soft all day long.
*Subject to Availability
With so many shades to choose from, we know you’re spoilt for choice! Tell us which of these shades you’ve already tried and which ones you are sure to buy. Also, if you have another maroon favorite we would love to hear from you!
- Top 10 Wine Shade Lipsticks Available In India
- Must Have Lipstick Shades
- 20 MAC Lipsticks You Need To Have
Latest posts by Afsha Rangila (see all)
- 5 Easy Steps To Blend Eyeshadows Perfectly –A Step By Step Tutorial - August 24, 2014
- How To Get The Perfect Lip Shape: A Step-By-Step Tutorial - August 6, 2014
- How To Prevent Lipstick From Smudging - July 28, 2014
- Angelina Jolie Eye Makeup: A Step By Step Tutorial - July 18, 2014
- Gorgeous Makeup For College Girls – A Step-By-Step Tutorial - June 21, 2014