Our hands are the most active and often most neglected parts of our body. Doing daily chores and high exposure to chemicals bleeds them dry of moisture and hydration. Washing hands regularly with soaps and detergents, too, can rob them of essential oils, leaving them cracked and calloused. Simply adding an extra step to your daily skincare routine might do the trick! The best moisturizing gloves with hydrating and nourishing ingredients like shea butter, lemon oil, and Vitamin E will help lock in the moisture and restore them to their former soft, supple self.
If you’re on the lookout for a pair of moisturizing gloves for dry hands, you’re in the right place. Take a look at our guide of the 10 best moisturizing gloves in 2021, and pick the one best suited for your hands.
So What Are Moisturizing Gloves And Do They Really Work?
Most moisturizing gloves contain moisturizing agents in their inner lining, which hydrate your skin. Others help seal in creams and moisturizers that you have applied on your skin. And yes, those formulated with high-quality moisturizing ingredients work effectively in helping you achieve soft, hydrated skin.
10 Best Moisturizing Gloves For Dry Hands With Reviews And Buying Guide (2021)
Spa treatments can be expensive, and during this pandemic, an unnecessary risk. With Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Kit, you can treat yourself in the comfort of your own home. The kit contains a cuticle cream, a hand cream, and a pair of cotton moisturizing gloves to seal in the moisture of the creams applied. The cuticle cream is fortified with lemon butter, which nourishes your nails, and the hand cream is rich in shea butter that moisturizes your skin naturally. So bid farewell to dry skin and say hello to beautiful, soft skin with these cotton gloves for dry hands.
- Natural ingredients
- Ideal for dry skin
- Fortifies skin and nails
- Free from parabens, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals
- Attractive packaging makes it a wonderful gifting option
- The scent may be too overpowering for some.
Simple and effective, Cara’s cotton moisturizing gloves are everything you need for soft hands. Apply your favorite hand cream and put on this pair of gloves to allow absorption of creams. The great thing about these soft, luxurious gloves is that they are reusable. Just put them in the washing machine after using them and use them again next time! They are made from 100% cotton and hypoallergenic, making them safe to use sensitive skin.
- Made from 100% cotton
- Soft inner-lining
- These gloves may shrink after the first wash.
These are one of the best gloves for dry hands you can find. Made from premium quality cotton, the material is breathable and ensures that the moisture is locked in. They are well suited not just for dry skin but also for those who suffer from eczema. The size will never be an issue here as these gloves are one-size suits all, and they have a handy wristband, which ensures the gloves fit snugly around all hands. As a bonus, they come with a polypropylene nylon bag, in which you can put your gloves in there and throw them in the washing machine to ensure they never get lost in the laundry whirlpool!
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Breathable material
- Wristband allows for a snug fit
- Comes with a handy pouch
- The fabric may seem too stiff for some
Sometimes our moisturizing routine for our hands just doesn’t cut it. No matter how many times you apply a cream, we still end up with dry skin. Here is where gel-lined moisturizing gloves come to the rescue! Epielle’s moisturizing gloves are packed with essential ingredients like avocado oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E to hydrate the skin, leaving them soft and smooth intensely. Packed with essential oils, be sure to bid farewell to dry hands forever.
- Gel-lined gloves
- Provides intense moisturize
- Ideal for extremely dry skin
- Contains essential oils
- The pack also contains foot moisturizing covers.
- May not be as moisturizing as expected
Don’t you hate it when your moisturized hands leave marks everywhere you go? And who has the time to sit without doing anything and wait for the hand cream to get absorbed! Beauty Care Wear’s gloves are the solution to this common problem! These are made from 100% cotton and allow the cream to get absorbed, minus all the hassle and mess. They even work well as overnight moisturizing gloves. Keeping comfort in mind, they are designed with the thumb sewn separately and a wristband for a snug fit.
- Comfortable fit
- Comes in 2 colors
- Washable and reusable
- Made from premium-quality cotton
- Some may find the size a bit small
EvridWear’s gloves are one of the best moisturizing gloves in the market. They are made from soft and breathable cotton, which moisturizes your hands and avoids greasy smudges when you go about your daily activities. These gloves come in two versions — a soft, thin material and a lightweight, thicker material, so you are spoilt with choice. They also don’t have seams, which minimizes wear and tear.
- 100% cotton
- Elastic cuffs
- Breathable material
- May not lock in moisture as well as expected
Going out to the spa for a pampering manicure is a real risk during this pandemic, but don’t fret! With Malcom’s Miracle moisturizing gloves, you can get baby-soft hands at home. These are some of the best moisturizing hand gloves made from luxurious blend breathable cotton and spandex. This ensures your hand cream works its magic while you continue to go about your daily life.
- High-quality material
- Fast results
- Provides a snug and comfortable fit
- May not be suitable for overnight use
If you are looking for the best spa moisturizing gloves to buy online, look no further. ZenToes hand treatment gloves help relieve the driest of hands. Just apply your favorite hand cream or moisturizer, wear the gloves and wait for the magic to unfold. They are latex-free and perfect for those with sensitive skin. These also come with a soft silicone lining and various pleasant colors that make these an ideal gift for friends and family.
- Contain a silicone lining
- Made from high-quality materials
- Available in different colours
- Material may be a little too thick and heavy for some
These Earth Therapeutics moisturizing hand gloves need no introduction. A household name, this pair of intensive moisturizing gloves are the ideal solution for dry hands. They are infused with aloe vera and vitamin E, which helps hydrate your skin and keeps them hydrated for skin that’s soft, smooth, and supple. It is machine washable and reusable, making it not only easy to use but also long-lasting.
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- Reusable — lasts at least 20 washings
- Comes in a choice of wonderful colours
- The material might be too fuzzy for some
Do you hate having to choose between soft hands and using your mobile phone? Well, no more! These touch-screen overnight moisturizing gloves allow you to use touch-screen gadgets with ease while moisturizing your hands. They are made using a blend of soft cotton and spandex with a medical-grade gel that feels comfortable and easy on the skin. Also enriched with vitamin E, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, and olive oil, these gloves ensure hands are left feeling soft and supple after each use.
- Pleasant scent
- Color options available
- Uses medical-grade gel
- Made from soft cotton and spandex
- Enriched with essential oils and vitamin E
- Some may find these gloves too bulky and big
Now that you know of the 10 best moisturizing gloves of 2021, take a look at our buying guide to help you select the one best-suited for your hands.
How To Choose Moisturizing Gloves That Are Perfect For You
- Extent of dryness
Gauge the dryness of your skin to pick a suitable pair for your hands. If you have manageable dryness, chances are you don’t need gel-lined or oil-infused gloves. A good moisturizer and a pair of cotton gloves will do the trick. For extreme dryness, gloves that contain jojoba oil, avocado oil, and vitamin E are ideal.
- Overnight use
If you wish to use gloves overnight, then select gloves that are made with a breathable material. It supplies fresh air to the skin while also ensuring the moisturizer doesn’t leave grease marks everywhere.
- Allergy-prone skinIf you have allergies or sensitive skin, be sure to check the material of the gloves before buying. Look out for the hypoallergenic tags because these will be the ones that will not generate an allergic reaction on your skin.
How To Use Moisturizing Gloves
Here is a helpful guideline on how to use moisturizing gloves:
- Step 1 – Wash your hands thoroughly and pat them dry. Make sure there is no moisture or water on your skin.
- Step 2 – Put on your usual hand cream or body lotion. Ensure that you’ve applied it evenly and the appropriate amount. Apply it on your nails as well.
- Step 3 – Leave it for a minute or so and put on the gloves.
- Step 4 – Depending on your requirement and the instructions, you can leave them on for 20 minutes or longer.
- Step 5 – Wash the gloves after each use with a soft detergent in luke-warm water. Rinse thoroughly and leave it to air dry. We do not recommend putting these gloves in the dryer.
Sometimes a simple addition to your skincare routine can take you a long way in your journey to beautiful skin. Hand gloves are one such essential item! They hydrate your skin by sealing in the moisture from hand creams for soft and supple skin. Partner a good pair of hand moisturizing gloves with nourishing cream, and you have the perfect treatment for dry and chapped skin. Wearing such gloves will help you avoid leaving those pesky grease marks everywhere and will allow you to go about your day hassle-free. Choose from our list of the best moisturizing gloves and enjoy happy, soft hands!
Latest posts by Kirtana Divakar (see all)
- 10 Dreamy Pastel Eyeshadow Palettes That Steal The Show In 2021 - April 19, 2021
- Exfoliate And Cleanse Your Skin With The 11 Best Loofahs Of 2021 - April 15, 2021
- 13 Best No-Show Socks For Women That Will Keep Your Feet Happy In 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Feet Happy With The 15 Best Sandals For Women In 2021! - April 9, 2021
- 13 Best Purple Nail Polish Colors That Will Serve You All Year-Round - April 9, 2021