Throughout the day, your skin gets exposed to dirt, dust, sun rays, and grease. This is the reason why you need to clean your face twice or thrice a day. When you wash your face with water, it may make you feel fresh, but it will not wipe away the dirt and greasiness. For preventing clogged pores and skin issues, it is vital to use a natural and deep-cleansing face wash that can gently scrub your skin and wipe off all of the grime.
When it comes to choosing the best face wash, there are certain factors that you need to keep in mind, such as your skin type, the composition of face wash, brand, etc. So if you are willing to change or upgrade your face wash or want to try a natural face wash, here’s a brief guide with the top 11 natural face washes of 2020.
Top 11 Natural Face Washes Of 2020
This face wash is loaded with the richness of olive oil, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, and rosemary extracts. Needless to say, this organic face wash does not consist of any harmful chemicals, toxins, parabens, or sulfates and is suitable for sensitive skin. It is formulated to clear clogged pores, and the creamy natural formula improves skin texture. If you love the refreshing feel of foamy and airy face washes, this one is your best bet.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types
- Consists of olive oil, coconut oil, and aloe vera gel
- Paraben and sulfate-free face wash that gently cleanses the skin
- Skin clearing soap for acne, spots, and blemishes
- Slightly expensive than other organic face washes
This foamy and hydrating face wash is infused with coconut oil, coconut water, white tea, sea algae, and other such ingredients. It has a hydrating and nourishing effect on your skin, thereby preventing dryness and itchiness. If you have oily skin and if sun exposure turns your skin greasy, this face wash will remove dirt and greasiness without stripping your skin off of its natural oils. Use this face wash and pamper your skin with the marine extracts that will leave you feeling fresh as the ocean breeze!
- Gently removes makeup, oil, and residue from skin
- Prevents clogged pores
- Deep cleansing face wash
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Not recommended for extremely dry skin
- Not suitable for flaky skin
This facial cleanser is composed of the best anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid and essential oils that nourish the skin and reduce acne. Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient used for skin tightening and moisturizing the skin. This is a great facial cleanser for women with dehydrated and dull skin as hyaluronic acid and proline are known to retain moisture in the skin and naturally improve the skin texture. It boosts collagen production and regenerates skin cells for healthier and radiant skin.
- Great for all skin types including acne-prone skin
- Comes with a quick dispenser
- Hydrates dry skin and promotes collagen production
- Cleanses pores
- Quite expensive
- Not for sensitive skin
Neutrogena is a brand synonymous with effective and gentle face washes. This one is a two-in-one cleanser that cleanses the skin and also acts as a nourishing makeup remover. This top-rated cleanser is composed of Peruvian tara seeds and other bio-nutrient ingredients that soften the skin and to help you get rid of makeup quickly and gently. This face wash comes from a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand that boosts the natural moisture barrier of your skin. So what are you waiting for? If you regularly apply makeup and don’t want it to affect your skin, this face wash is worth considering.
- Bio-nutrient rich cleanser that removes makeup
- Leaves skin soft and supple
- Affordable price
- Great for sensitive skin
- Not an attractive packaging
- Strong fragrance
Watercress, cucumber, and aloe vera gel are the three ingredients that can nourish and hydrate dry skin. This rejuvenating organic cleanser washes away the impurities without irritating your skin or causing redness. If you want to protect your skin from radical damage and nourish it with hydrating ingredients, this is a great face wash to opt for. It is prepared using natural ingredients and is fragrance-free to prevent skin irritation. It is an excellent option if you prefer vegan-friendly and gluten-free products.
- Cleanses skin without irritation
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamins
- Fragrance and paraben-free product
- Removes dirt, oil, and impurities while hydrating the skin
- Runny and thin consistency
- Unpleasant fragrance
Reveal your flawless and beautiful skin to the world with this face wash and makeup remover. This mild face wash cleanses makeup, impurities, and dirt in a single step, leaving you with soft and supple skin. Its moisture-rich formula will keep your skin nourished and conditioned. The antioxidants and anti-aging constituents boost collagen production and can reduce the visibility of fine lines, dark spots, blemishes, and other signs of aging. As a bonus, this face wash also maintains the pH balance of your skin and helps it glow!
- Cleanses makeup and impurities in a single-use
- Suitable for combination and sensitive skin
- Easy-to-use dispenser
- Reduces signs of aging
- Thick and sticky consistency
- Does not remove waterproof makeup effectively
If you are wondering whether a vegan face wash for acne-prone skin exists, then the answer is yes! This natural and vegan-friendly face wash is a gentle exfoliator and cleanses dry and irritated skin with ease. This cleanser is enriched with the goodness of aloe vera gel and the refreshing aroma of lemon, lavender, vetiver, rosemary, and spearmint that will leave your skin with a splash of freshness. The best thing is that the face wash does not consist of any petrochemicals, silicones, or sulfates that may harm your skin.
- Soothes and hydrates dry skin
- Gently removes oil, grime, and impurities
- Exfoliates and brightens skin
- Fresh and pleasing aroma
- Overuse can cause dryness
Coconut milk and honey makes this face wash gentle and safe to use on your skin. Its all-natural and organic formula not only cleanses your skin but also improves skin’s elasticity and suppleness. The exotic blend of vitamin E, jojoba and rosemary oils and aloe vera gel is mild and does not cause irritation or itchiness. Stop using harsh soaps on your face and treat your skin gently with this nourishing cleanser.
- Enriched with essential oils and hydrating ingredients
- Reverses signs of aging
- Enhances skin texture and promotes healthy-looking skin
- Repairs skin damage
- Thick and sticky cleanser
The refreshing fragrance of lavender and citrus is enough to make you purchase this cleanser. If you have dry skin, this face wash will become a game-changer for you. It is packed with essential oils to cleanse your skin from deep within and prevent clogged pores. This cleanser reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines and brightens your complexion. If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin, this organic foaming face wash will hydrate and prevent dirt build-up.
- Formulated using essential oils
- Great for sensitive or acne-prone skin
- Reduces the occurrence of breakouts
- Improves skin complexion
- Not suitable for irritated skin
Steer clear of chemical-based face washes and look out for this natural and gentle face wash from OZNaturals. If you are struggling with dry skin, blemishes, or acne, this face wash that will cleanse your skin from deep within and offer much-needed hydration. It also clears the pores to prevent breakouts. It consists of rosehip oil, sea kelp, vitamin E oil, and spirulina extracts that are known to improve skin texture while fighting impurities and dirt. Its non-GMO formula will keep your skin free from dirt and greasiness for hours.
- Advanced nourishing and hydrating formula
- Offers a rejuvenating glow
- Heals dehydrated and damaged skin
- Watery consistency
Tata Harper regenerating cleanser offers an exfoliating treatment that results in polished, healthy, and radiant skin. It provides a gentle, healthy glow owing to its formulation of BHA and apricot microspheres. This natural and high-performance cleanser is made using 16 botanical ingredients, which helps clear the pores and make your skin soft and supple.
- 100% natural and non-toxic product
- Free from synthetics and artificial fillers
- No artificial colors and fragrances
- Suitable for dry skin
[ Also Try – Klm Klin AHA Face Wash ]
Now that we have seen the 10 best natural face washes, we will discuss the factors you must consider when purchasing one.
How To Pick The Best Natural Face Wash
If you want flawless, smooth, and acne-free skin, it is crucial to choose your face wash very carefully. If the ingredients are not compatible with your skin, it can end up damaging your skin even more. So here are the things you should keep in mind while choosing the face wash:
To choose an organic face wash, you will have to look at the list of ingredients first. If you want to use a natural and skin-friendly face wash, make sure that it consists of any of these ingredients:
- Natural Oils
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- Decyl Glucoside
- Skin Type
It is imperative to consider your skin type before buying a face wash. If your skin is extremely oily and acne-prone, you should look out for face washes with refreshing ingredients like cucumber, aloe vera, and antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil. If you have dry skin, look out for ingredients like coconut oil, essential oils, aloe vera, vitamin E oil, and other such conditioning options. Lastly, if you have sensitive or combination skin, make sure that the face wash is hypoallergenic and is safe to use on sensitive skin.
These are the 11 best all-natural face washes of 2020, loaded with ingredients that are safe to use on all skin types. Using any of these cleansers daily will help remove impurities and keep your skin free from acne, breakouts, blemishes, etc. The best way to cleanse the skin gently is to use natural face washes that have no side effects and are great for all skin types. Did you find this post informative? Do let us know in the comments below!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Which is the best face wash for sensitive skin?
If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended that you choose a face wash with non-irritants and natural ingredients. Also, make sure you select fragrance-free and organic face washes that can effectively remove excess oil, impurities, and dirt from your skin. Make sure that you don’t choose face washes with alcohol, witch hazel, formaldehyde, urea, salicylic acid, or such ingredients as they can irritate the skin.
- Dermadew Face Wash Reviews
- Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash Ingredients
- WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash User Reviews
- Garnier Light Complete Face Wash Benefits
- How To Use Himalaya Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash?
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- 9 Best Wave Hair Brushes You Definitely Need - November 3, 2020
- Beautify Your Eyes With The 11 Best tarte Eyeshadow Palettes Of 2020! - October 30, 2020
- 9 Best Anastasia Palettes That Will Look Good On Your Eyes This 2020 - October 28, 2020
- 15 Best Pink Lip Glosses You Need To Check Out Right Now - October 27, 2020
- The 7 Best OGX Shampoos Available In India This Year - October 13, 2020