150 Newlywed Game Questions
Fill your big day with fun and laughter while finding out how well you know each other!
With the newlywed couple ready to take on the challenge, the question game is a surefire way to raise the roof at the party. Whether your best friend got married or you’re planning a night of boisterous fun for a cousin who just tied the knot, newlywed game questions make the whole event memorable for everyone present.
Beyond the dance floor and the exquisite bar and buffet, the question game will spruce up the merriment of the night and entertain all. This game can be played at post-wedding parties, wedding showers, or pre-wedding events. So, what are you waiting for? Get the venue, food, and decorations underway and plan a night of thrill with these newlywed questions that will keep everyone pumped. Keep reading.
In This Article
Funny Newlywed Game Questions
- What would be the pick-up line you would use on your partner if you just met them?
- What one item of clothing does your spouse wear that you just can’t stand?
- What is their most irritating habit?
- Who is more likely to leave the dishes on the table after eating?
- If your spouse won the lottery, what would be the first thing he would spend the money on?
- Who is more likely to hit snooze until they’re late in getting up?
- If your spouse had a superpower, what would it be?
- Who is more likely to remember taking along their mobile to the washroom?
- Who takes longer to get dressed? You or your spouse?
- What one adjective best describes your spouse?
- If they had to choose one actor to play themselves in a movie, who would that be?
- If they had to take only one thing to a deserted island, what would they take?
- Who is more obsessed with getting the tiniest of details right?
- If your spouse had to eat one food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
- What is their signature dance move?
- When your wife/husband goes to the grocery store, what 2 items do they come home with that weren’t on the list?
- How would your partner choose to get famous – a successful writer, a chef, an athlete, or a movie star?
- Who is more likely to spill some coffee on their shirt?
- Who is the official argument winner?
- If your spouse could spend a day in the life of someone else, who would it be?
- If you and your spouse had one hour to spend together doing anything you wanted, how would you spend it?
- If you woke up one day and found out your spouse had lost their memory, what would you do?
- Your spouse asks you to grab them a treat from the store on your way home. What do you buy?
- Which one of you is the biggest procrastinator?
- If you find out that your spouse is an ex-convict, how would you react?
- What is one item you like that your spouse would love to get rid of?
- Who is better at haggling prices while shopping?
- Who would your spouse say was the “better catch” out of the two of you?
- What is your spouse’s most repeated phrase or sentence?
- One thing from your spouse’s daily routine that they should stop doing?
- Who is the more spontaneous or impulsive of the two?
- What is one funny or embarrassing thing about them that everyone knows, but they think no one knows? What is their takeaway from that incident?
Newlywed Game Questions For Friends
- Who would your spouse say is the “better catch”?
- What did they wear on your first date?
- Describe what you first thought of them in one word.
- Who confessed their love and said “I love you” first?
- What is your spouse’s best feature?
- What would your spouse say your best feature is?
- When did you know that they were ‘the one’?
- If you went on a double date with another couple, who would your spouse want to go out with?
- Who out of the two is the better listener?
- Who has the more dominating voice in the relationship?
- When it comes to the music genre, which one would your spouse say is your favorite?
- What’s their favorite TV show and their favorite character of all time?
- Do you have a ‘song’ and, if so, what is it?
- 44. What is their silliest fear?
- What is your partner’s biggest pet peeve?
- What is one thing that your spouse does for you that they hate, but does because you love it?
- Who is more likely to throw tantrums?
- Who is the more flamboyant one at the parties?
- Who is the more outdoorsy of the two and loves adventures?
- What’s the name of your spouse’s ex?
- What is a story your spouse tells to every new group of friends?
- If they could pick and go anywhere in the world right now, expenses not a problem, where would they go?
- What is a sure-fire way to get on their nerves?
- Which one of you is the first to fall asleep at night?
- Name your spouse’s favorite clothing brand?
- Who is less likely to ask for directions when lost?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Who is more likely to throw a better surprise party?
- Who’s most likely to select the place to dine at and the one most likely to pick up the tab after dinner?
- Who’s more likely to stay at home watching Netflix on a Saturday night?
Newlywed Game Questions For Families
- Which of you had more guests at the wedding, you or your spouse?
- What high school did your spouse go to?
- What was the name of your spouse’s first pet?
- How many cousins does your spouse have?
- Who would you say is the most unusual family member that you have met?
- Which family member of yours does your spouse have the most in common with?
- How many kids do you want? How many does your spouse want?
- Who is the better cook and does the most cooking in the kitchen?
- Which family member is your spouse most excited to see over the festivals and holidays?
- What story does your spouse’s family tell about them over and over again?
- What did your better half want to be as a kid?
- What’s your spouse’s favorite joke to tell?
- Your spouse has the day off and an empty house. How does your spouse spend the day?
- Is your spouse more like their mom or their dad?
- What is one thing that your spouse has that you’d love to get rid of?
- What is your spouse most proud about?
- If you two were expecting a baby, who would your spouse want to tell first?
- What’s something that makes your spouse cry?
- What’s your idea of celebrating anniversaries, and what’s theirs?
- What was the first thing your spouse said after the proposal?
- What is your first memory of your spouse?
- What is the most recent book they read and what is their favorite book?
- What is your spouse’s favorite type of cuisine?
- One thing my spouse would never do is ____.
- Do you have a pet name for your spouse? What is it?
- Describe your spouse’s appearance on a day lounging around the house: “Dresses to go out any time,” “rocking the casual look” or “did they even brush their teeth?!”
- What is the biggest way that your spouse wastes money?
- Who would you say is the more brutally honest of the two, you or your spouse?
- Who’s most likely to come back from the grocery store without the items they went to get in the first place.
- If you could take over one household chore for your spouse forever, what would they want you to do?
Dirty Newlywed Game Questions
- How many dates did it take before you two kissed?
- How does your partner tell you that they’re in the mood?
- What song would best describe your spouse in the bedroom?
- Who would you say is better when it comes to making love, you or your spouse?
- When is your spouse the most appealing to you, what are they usually doing then?
- What does your partner wear to bed and what would you like them to wear?
- What adjective describes your spouse in the bedroom?
- What’s the most adventurous thing you have done in bed?
- What is one quirky thing you would like to try with your partner?
- How would you describe your spouse on your wedding night?
- What would you say is their best physical asset that makes them very appealing?
- Who normally takes charge and sets the tempo in the bedroom?
- Who’s the more submissive partner?
- Who’s the more dominating partner?
- Where is the strangest place you have made love?
- Who’s always in the mood and gets turned on easily?
- On a scale of 1-10 how would you grade your spouse for their lovemaking?
- Who’s the racier of the two?
- Do you make love as often as you would like?
- How would you like to set the tone with the atmosphere around you, would you make arrangements to spice up the intimacy?
- Do you like to play racy couple games together and if yes, then which is your favorite game?
- Do they like playing dress up, and if yes, what is their favorite character for themselves and for you?
- Do you share your fantasies with your partner?
- Do you talk about what you like with your partner?
- What’s one weird thing they do while making love?
- What is your biggest fetish?
- What is one thing that they hate about them but you love?
- What word best describes your spouse first thing in the morning?
- Do you like to experiment in the bedroom?
- What’s that thing you do that makes your partner go bonkers?
Newlywed Game Questions Bridal Shower
- Who made the first move while you were dating?
- What did they wear the first time you saw each other?
- Where did your first kiss happen?
- When did you first know you were in love?
- What did your partner think about you after your first date?
- What was the nicest love demonstration they ever did for you?
- Which of their physical attributes do you find the most attractive about them?
- If you could change anything about them, what would it be?
- When did you both dance first and to what song?
- When did you have your first fight and what was it about?
- What was it about them that made you absolutely certain that they were the one for you?
- What’s your ideal romantic getaway, where would you go, and what would you do?
- When he goes in for a hug, where do his hands normally go first?
- Would you like a romantic vacation on the mountains or prefer a sunset-at-the-beach vacation?
- What was the first movie that you both watched together in a theater?
- What bonding activity do they like doing with you?
- Which movie title best describes your relationship?
- Who is more likely to hog the bed covers everyday?
- Is he a rough-around -the-edges lover or more of a slow burn romantic partner?
- What’s your dream date night setup like?
- What is the one thing your spouse will say is the thing that you can do to make them the happiest?
- What do you think is/will be the hardest thing and the best thing about being married to your partner?
- What is the most embarrassing thing your partner has said or done around you?
- Would you reveal a deep, dark secret about your spouse for a million dollars?
- Who is more stubborn and set in their ways between the two of you?
- Who will you say led a more “wild life” before you two got together?
- What’s your partner’s guilty pleasure?
- Who is better at remembering important dates?
- What are two things you made your partner get rid of before moving in together?
- What is the honeymoon destination that your spouse would most likely choose for the honeymoon?
Weddings are an absolute riot and also the most awaited milestone for many. Adding some fun games along the way will make the whole thing even more memorable. So we’ve pulled together a list of some amazing questions for a fun question-answer game with a newlywed couple. This game reveals the couple’s responses to some very personal marriage questions that make for a riveting experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you make the Newlywed Game more personalized for the couple?
You make the Newlywed Game more personalized for the couple by creating and asking a set of questions that evoke their memories like their first date, hobbies they share, or their proposal.
How can you make the Newlywed Game interactive and engaging for the audience?
You can make the Newlywed Game more interactive and engaging for the audience by asking the audience to vote for the answers or offering prizes to the ones who correctly guess the answers.