People with oily skin don’t understand what shine-free skin truly feels like, and others don’t get why oily and combination skin folks fuss so much about their skin care products. But, you don’t have to worry about them. Try and get your hands on that perfect oil-free moisturizer that is light, effective, and doesn’t cause breakouts. We have rounded up a list of the top 10 oil-free moisturizers to help you out. Take a look.
Top 10 Oil-Free Moisturizers
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
- Lotus Herbals Alphamoist
- Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Biotique Bio Chlorophyll Oil-Free Anti-Acne Gel
- Olay Oil-Free Whip
- Clinique Moisturizing Gel
- The Body Shop Seaweed Oil-Control Overnight Gel
- Alba Botanica Aloe And Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel gel hydrates your skin without leaving any residue or shine. It contains hyaluronic acid that is naturally present in your skin and helps in rebuilding your skin’s structure and improving firmness. It contains olive oil extracts that protect and nourish your skin without making it greasy.
- Wearable under makeup
2. Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream
Himalaya Herbals Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream is a lightweight, non-sticky, gel-like cream that gives you a radiant glow by absorbing excess oil. The Barbary fig extracts contain polysaccharides that help with hydration. The winter melon acts as an antioxidizing agent, protecting your skin from free radical damage and nourishing it.
- Does not sit well under makeup
3. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion is a unique formulation with highest quality ingredients. The formula helps to restore your skin’s moisture balance, absorbs excess oil, and leaves you with an oil-free shine. The glacial glycoprotein in this prevents water loss, the desert plant extracts help with long-lasting hydration, while the vitamin E fights free radical damage.
- Long-lasting hydration
- No parabens
- No synthetic ingredients
4. Lotus Herbals Alphamoist
Lotus Herbals Skin Renewal Formula is an all-natural product formulated using alpha hydroxy acids extracted from plants to replenish lost moisture in your skin. Other ingredients like milk enzymes, grape seed extract, and aloe vera nourish and rejuvenate your skin, soothe inflammation, and aid skin lightening. It leaves you with supple and radiant skin.
- Smells great
- Great for sensitive skin
- Can cause breakouts in some people
5. Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizer
This weightless formula combats dehydration and flaky skin issues without leaving an oily residue. The formula contains azulene and allantoin that help calm your skin, vitamin E that combats environmental damage, and vitamin B5 that nourishes your skin.
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Free of sulfates, dyes, or synthetic dyes
- Slightly thicker than most moisturizers
6. Biotique Bio Chlorophyll Oil-Free Anti-Acne Gel
Biotique Oil-Free Anti-Acne Gel is more than just a moisturizer. It works as a spot correcting gel that prevents acne from spreading. A blend of all things natural like chlorophyll, seaweed, sea algae, aloe vera, and gum Arabic – this cream is light on the skin. It helps in reducing the pore size and the appearance of blemishes. It also curbs infections because of the antiseptic properties.
- Keeps pimples at bay
- All-natural ingredients
- Soothes redness and irritation
- Feels a little sticky
7. Olay Regenerist Whip
Olay Regenerist Whip uses a breakthrough technology that transforms the cream into a liquid as it comes in contact with your skin to spread, get absorbed, and leave you shine-free. This moisturizer contains Amino-Peptide Complex II, which makes it an excellent anti-aging product. It improves elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves you with youthful radiance.
- Gives a matte finish
- Doubles up as an anti-aging cream
- Contains silicones
8. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel combines hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to battle acne and oily skin issues. It is light, spreads quickly, and leaves you with a radiant glow.
- Fragrance- and paraben-free
- Can feel greasy over makeup
- Needs touch-up during the day
9. The Body Shop Seaweed Oil-Control Overnight Gel
The mineral-rich Seaweed Oil-Control Overnight Gel From The Body Shop is formulated to aid and stimulate nighttime repair. The lightweight formula seeps right in, absorbs excess oil, and leaves you with clear, shine-free skin by morning.
- Smells great
- Does not improve skin tone
10. Alba Botanica Aloe And Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer
Alba Botanica Oil-Free is light, highly hydrating, nourishing, and everything you want your oil-free moisturizer to be. The skin refining humectants in this infuse hydration. Aloe soothes your skin, and green tea and gotu kola are antioxidizing agents that repair and protect your skin.
- Vegetarian product
- No artificial fragrances or parabens
- Can cause breakouts in some people
- Overpowering smell
Moisturizer plays a big part in any skin care routine. Hence, you need to stop picking anything randomly off the shelves and be mindful of what’s going on your face.
What is your go-to moisturizer? Do you have any brands you swear by? Let us know by posting a message in the comments section below.
- Best Body Lotions For Oily Skin – Our Top 10 Picks
- 2 Effective Homemade Moisturizers For Dry Skin
- Best Anti Aging Lotions – Our Top 10 Picks
- Top 10 Non-comedogenic Moisturizers Available In India
- Top 10 Water Based Moisturizers For Oily Skin
Latest posts by Pratima Ati (see all)
- Here’s How You Style Cropped Pants With Boots - May 30, 2019
- 11 Ways To Wear Polka Dots - April 30, 2019
- 20 Cute Outfits That Will Up Your Tomboy Game - April 29, 2019
- The Subtle Art Of Nailing The Classy Dressing Style - April 17, 2019
- 20 Best Reception Dress For Indian Brides - April 17, 2019