It’s been long since we transitioned from soaps to body washes. Now, let me tell you about something even better than them – organic body washes!
Organic body washes are natural, chemical free, and do not contain parabens. That’s most of the skin harming elements gone in one shot. Just what you need.
We have a list of the best (of course) organic body washes below. Take a look.
Top 12 Organic Body Washes
- Biotique Bio Apricot Body Wash
- Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Deodar Body Cleanser
- Soul Tree Neem And Tulsi Shower Gel
- Khadi Sandal and Honey Body Wash
- Lush Cosmetics Oaty Creamy Dreamy
- The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel
- Ahava Pineapple And Peach Cream Wash
- Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash
- Innisfree Olive Real Body Cleanser
- Burt’s Bees Peppermint And Rosemary Body Wash
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
- Isha Sandalwood Body Cleanser
1. Biotique Bio Apricot Body Wash
Biotique Bio Apricot Body Wash cleanses your skin without drying it, which is a boon. You feel clean and moisturized at the same time with this body wash.
The organic body wash has a 100% soap-free formula that contains natural extracts of apricot kernel oil and turmeric.
- Refreshing fruity fragrance
- Contains natural ingredients
- Doesn’t wash away easily
- Fragrance doesn’t last long
2. Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Deodar Body Cleanser
Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Deodar Body Cleanser cleans your body gently without stripping the natural oils from the body.
The organic body wash makes your skin soft and radiant. The lemon in it exfoliates your skin. The rose extract in the body wash has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin.
- Almost 100% natural
- Free of petrochemicals
- Inconvenient packaging
3. Soul Tree Neem And Tulsi Shower Gel
Soul Tree Neem And Tulsi Shower Gel has cleansing and antioxidant properties that nurture and protect the skin.
The organic body wash contains aloe vera, which soothes the skin. It comes in a gel form. It has the goodness of handpicked neem and tulsi from the Himalayas.
- Not tested on animals
- No artificial fragrance
- Not easily available
- Delicate nozzle
4. Khadi Sandal and Honey Body Wash
Khadi Sandal and Honey Body Wash cleans your body of dirt and grime and has the natural goodness of honey and sandalwood.
The organic body wash contains purified water and aloe vera that protects your skin from drying after the wash and keeps it supple.
- Works for all skin types
- Lathers well
- Feels like liquid soap
- Runny consistency
5. Lush Cosmetics Prince Charming Shower Gel
Lush Cosmetics Prince Charming Shower Gel is a pink gel with skin softening oils that clean, pamper, and nourish the skin.
The organic body wash contains pomegranate juice, making your bathing time luxurious and indulgent. It even has vanilla pod infusions and almond oil that make the body wash smell heavenly.
- Great smell
- Takes time to rinse it off
6. The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel
The Body Shop Olive Bath Shower Gel is a mild soap-based formula that contains organic olive oil. It cleans and conditions the body.
The organic body wash contains oleic acid, which softens the skin. It leaves the skin fresh and smooth, and makes you look forward to your bath time.
- Refreshing scent
- Lathers well
- Does not moisturize well enough
- Does not work well on oily to combination skin
7. Ahava Pineapple And Peach Cream Wash
Ahava Pineapple And Peach Cream Wash is a gentle and hydrating bath cream that refreshes the skin and makes it smooth.
The organic body wash contains the goodness of pineapple, peach, macadamia, and sunflower oil that make your skin beautiful.
- Sturdy packaging
- Leaves a pleasing subtle scent on the skin
- Feels like a body lotion
8. Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash
Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Rajnigandha Shower Wash contains selected herbs from ancient Ayurvedic texts that cleanse and nourish the skin.
The organic body wash has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that heal and repair the skin. It revitalizes dull skin.
- No synthetic color
- Need to use it with a loofah
- Feels greasy if not washed well
9. Innisfree Olive Real Body Cleanser
Innisfree Olive Real Body Cleanser is a two-in-one wash that cleans and moisturizes the skin. It contains extra virgin olive oil that enriches your bathing experience.
The organic body wash has a creamy texture, abundant antioxidative properties, and vitamins that enrich the skin and add radiance to it.
- Gives 24-hour moisturization
- Small bottle
10. Burt’s Bees Peppermint And Rosemary Body Wash
Burt’s Bees Peppermint And Rosemary Body Wash contains natural cleansers that provide an energizing and refreshing bath.
The rosemary extract and peppermint oil in the organic body wash pamper the skin and provide it with the necessary moisture and boost.
- Cooling effect on skin
- Fragrance lasts long
- Thin and runny liquid
- Need a lot of product to lather
11. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash contains oatmeal that scrubs your skin squeaky clean and smoothes it in the process.
The organic body wash adds the lost moisture back to the skin and increases its elasticity and glow. It provides a gentle wash and improves the health of the skin.
- Rich lather
- Easy to use packaging
- Contains chemicals
- Price is high
12. Isha Sandalwood Body Cleanser
Isha Sandalwood Body Cleanser has a blend of herbal ingredients that clean, soften, and moisturize the skin. It provides a feel-good bath.
The organic body wash contains sandalwood oil that keeps the pores on your body clean and free of excess oil.
- Contains deionized spring water
- Smooth texture
- Delicate nozzle
- Not easily available everywhere
*Subject to Availability
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Is using an organic body wash better than using regular soap?
Yes, definitely. Unlike a regular soap, organic body washes do not dry the skin. They provide a better bathing experience.
How often can I use an organic body wash?
You can use an organic body wash twice a day to keep clean and refreshed.
After a long day at work, you yearn to get a pampering and lovely smelling bathing experience. Well, since we have told you about the best organic body washes available, all you need to do is pick the one you like most and indulge. You are welcome!
- 10 Best Body Washes For 2018 Available in India
- 3 Simple Homemade Body Wash Recipes
- 10 Best Shower Gels For Dry Skin for 2018
- 10 Best Body Polishers Available In India
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018