The first time I heard about readymade overnight face masks, I was pleasantly surprised. Because I always found the frenzy around having a skin care routine every day and night quite taxing – thanks to the ever-growing cosmetic industry and their groundbreaking technology that meets the changing needs of the customer. There is a great shift in our lifestyle, and our skin is the first thing to get affected because of everything we go through. Since a little TLC doesn’t harm anyone, here is a list of overnight face masks we have for you.
10 Best Overnight Face Masks For Healthy Skin
- Vichy Aqua Thermal Sleeping Mask
- Origins Drink Up Overnight
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
- Dior Hydra Life
- Pixi Nourishing Sleep Mask
- Fresh Black Tea Overnight Mask
- Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
- Amorepacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque
1. Vichy Aqua Thermal Sleeping Mask
Vichy’s Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Anti-Fatigue Night Cream and Face Mask is an ultra-hydrating overnight formula that infuses moisture into your skin, leaving it soft, fresh, and healthy. It contains hyaluronic acid and aquabioryl, two ingredients that replenish your skin with moisture and form a protective layer on the top. Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water contains other fortifying oils that nourish your skin without the heaviness or density.
- Light-weight formula
- Skin feels fresh and rested
2. Origins Drink Up Overnight
The most vital element that keeps your skin healthy and youthful for the longest time is – water. But because of our lifestyle and everything else we go through on a daily basis, our skin loses its moisture and becomes parched. You need something that is incredibly hydrating and can make up for the moisture loss. Here’s a mask that helps you with just that – with avocado and apricot kernel oil that quench the thirst of your skin almost instantly, it keeps your skin well hydrated with every passing day. Another wonder ingredient is the Japanese seaweed that repairs skin barriers, preventing dehydration and signs of premature aging.
- Long-lasting results
- Smells great
- Restores elasticity of your skin
- Perfect for dry skin
- A little heavy on the skin
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
A creamy gel-like mask that penetrates your skin easily and replenishes the lost moisture. It also adds a protective layer on your skin overnight – such that you can wake up to soft dewy skin.
- Oil-free formula
- Improves skin texture
- Gentle on the skin
4. Dior Hydra Life
Dior Hydra Life is a source of hydration, glow, and pleasure. Dior Labs put in extensive research to explore the goodness of the organically grown Anjou flower. They have used the purest water that goes into the flower’s corolla, thereby bringing to us something that yields best results. The other organic elements in this also add to the texture of your skin – leaving it luscious and radiant.
- Extremely hydrating – leaves your skin fresh and soft
- Reduces dullness and makes you look fresher
5. Pixi Nourishing Sleep Mask
This is a beautiful cocktail of the best from both fruit and flower oils. The mask smoothens, strengthens, and jump-starts your skin cell repair as you get your beauty sleep. It is more like a serum that works like a mask. Just apply along with your other night serums – lock the goodness of those with this formula and get the best of both worlds.
- Smells great
- Doesn’t leave a residue
- Mess-free and easy for a night time regimen
- Feels a little oily
6. Fresh Black Tea Overnight Mask
Fresh Black Tea Overnight Mask hydrates and firms your skin and is in line with your skin’s natural recovery process. It is a complex blend of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and peptides that help with skin firming. And the hyaluronic acid in the product takes care of hydration. It even improves skin elasticity and repairs free radical damage. The Belle de Nuit extract in this mask soothes your skin and rebalances it. You will see a contoured, defined, and evenly toned skin tone by morning.
- Evenly tones your face and complexion
- Firms your skin
- Protects it from free radicals
- Might cause breakouts in some people
7. Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask
You can join the snail extract frenzy with this sleep mask – as though it is not very potent, it works wonders. It might seem a little off at first, but when used in its mildest form by mixing with baobab extract and deep seawater, it gets fully absorbed into your skin. It smoothens your skin, tones, hydrates, and leaves it fully cleared up.
- Works on fine lines
- Removes dead cells
- Makes you look fresh
8. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
This overnight sleep mask is breathable and refreshing. It spreads on your skin quickly, is lightweight, and does not get transferred to the pillow. It is infused with a glow-boosting hybrid formula that contains watermelon extract that soothes your skin, hyaluronic acid that works on fine lines, and AHAs that act as a toner and brighten your skin. All of this leaves your skin nourished and soft by morning.
- Helps with even toning
- Works for all skin types
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- Might dry up your face if used every day
9. Amorepacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque
The Amorepacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask contains the hydrating bamboo sap and the patented 5-Hydra Complex™ technology. It is a well-balanced blend of Asian plants that fight aging signs while you get your beauty sleep. The gel product is more than just cream – it is lightweight, works like a mask to fortify your skin’s natural protective barrier, and enhances antioxidant production to fight free radical damage. Your skin feels visibly radiant, youthful, and plump by morning. Using it over time gives you great mileage.
- Works on wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin is visibly plump and youthful
- Is absorbed easily
- Free of sulfates and parabens
10. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque
Here’s a face mask that nourishes your skin and leaves it feeling supple by next morning. Kiehl’s is a master of its game in skin care, and the customers are pretty loyal. If you are one of them, you should give it a shot. If you are not, it’s a great place to start. The mask contains glacial proteins and desert plant extracts that replenish your skin and keep it hydrated for long.
- Extremely nourishing
- Free of silicones and parabens
- Feels a little sticky
Use a product made for you, and you will see results. Leaving it on your skin overnight and letting your skin absorb it all is a convenient, practical, and smart way of having a routine without all the hassle. We understand that it can get a little overwhelming to have brands launch products at lightning speed. But we hope this article has cleared your confusion. Have you tried any of these products yet? Have you jumped on the skin care ship? Let us know by dropping in a message in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Pratima Ati (see all)
- What Is Micellar Water And How To Use It Effectively? - September 11, 2018
- 10 Best Salicylic Acid Products – 2018 - September 6, 2018
- 10 Best Overnight Face Masks For Healthy Skin - September 4, 2018
- 10 Easy And Effective Homemade Avocado Face Masks - September 4, 2018
- 10 Best Supplements For Glowing Skin - August 31, 2018