When you work tirelessly, day after day, your muscles tend to get all worked up and it aches. Bad posture, a faulty mattress etc. further aggravates the situation. The ache in the muscles can get very painful and demand instant attention. This is the time when you turn to pain relieving creams and lotions for relief. These pain relieving lotions provide relief from the pain for a little while. For permanent relief, you will need to overhaul your whole lifestyle!
If you modify your diet a little, add more vitamins and minerals to your regular diet, and correct your posture then the pain in your sore muscles will diminish and you will feel much better. But for your safety, if the pain persists, then please make sure to consult a physician because sometimes the muscular pain that is relieved via the lotions may be something very serious.
Here is a list of some of the best pain relieving products that are found in India:
1. Deep Heat Pain Relieving Cream:
2. Bengay Pain Relieving Cream:
3. Bengay Green Pain Relieving Cream Greaseless:
This non-greasy pain relieving cream penetrates deep into the skin in order to provide relief from muscular aches and pains, strains, backaches, minor arthritis pain and more. It provides temporary relief from the excruciating pain.
4. Volini Spray:
5. Omni Gel:
6. Volini Gel:
7. Volini Active:
8. Moov Pain Relief:
9. Iodex Fast Relief:
10. Humco Arthritis Pain Relief Lotion:
*Subject to Availability
When you sprain your leg or bruise yourself, you can use any of these wonderful products to subside the pain for a while. You can also carry these with you to get a fast relief from the pain. But if the pain persists, it is advisable that you consult an expert physician.
Latest posts by Deepika Goenka (see all)
- 50 Stunning Twist Hairstyles For Short Hair - March 12, 2014
- Best Pain Relieving Products – Our Top 10 Picks - February 15, 2014
- Best Nail Art Machines – Our Top 10 Picks - January 31, 2014
- Top 10 Benefits Of Gold For Skin Care - January 30, 2014
- 50 Bridesmaid Hairstyles For Short Hair - January 29, 2014