When you work tirelessly, day after day, your muscles tend to get all worked up and it aches. Bad posture, a faulty mattress etc. further aggravates the situation. The ache in the muscles can get very painful and demand instant attention. This is the time when you turn to pain relieving creams and lotions for relief. These pain relieving lotions provide relief from the pain for a little while. For permanent relief, you will need to overhaul your whole lifestyle!
If you modify your diet a little, add more vitamins and minerals to your regular diet, and correct your posture then the pain in your sore muscles will diminish and you will feel much better. But for your safety, if the pain persists, then please make sure to consult a physician because sometimes the muscular pain that is relieved via the lotions may be something very serious.
|Top 6 Products||Check Price|
|Deep Heat Pain Relieving Cream||Check Price|
|Bengay Pain Relieving Cream||Check Price|
|Bengay Green Pain Relieving Cream Greaseless||Check Price|
|Omni Gel||Check Price|
|Moov Pain Relief||Check Price|
|Iodex Fast Relief||Check Price|
Table Of Contents
Top 10 Pain Relieving Products
Here is a list of some of the best pain relieving products that are found in India:
This non-greasy pain relieving cream penetrates deep into the skin in order to provide relief from muscular aches and pains, strains, backaches, minor arthritis pain and more. It provides temporary relief from the excruciating pain.
4. Volini Spray:
5. Omni Gel:
6. Volini Gel:
7. Volini Active:
8. Moov Pain Relief:
10. Humco Arthritis Pain Relief Lotion:
*Subject to Availability
These are the top pain relieving products. Do consider the following factors before making your purchase.
What To Consider Before Buying A Pain Relieving Product
These pain relieving products contain a combination of many ingredients that work together. Some of the important ones you must check for include:
- Salicylates: These analgesics work similar to aspirin but have a low risk of causing stomach irritation. They function by providing heat to the affected area. However, avoid this additive if you have an aspirin allergy.
- Capsaicin: Capsaicin also works by supplying heat to the affected area to relieve pain. This ingredient is derived from red hot chili peppers.
- Counterirritants: Counterirritants are used to provide relief from muscle and joint pains. They give a cooling sensation and offer instant pain relief. Besides, they provide temporary relief and are recommended for minor pains only.
These pain relieving products can fit into most price ranges. But consider the quality and safety of a product, even if it could cost a little higher.
- Allergies And Sensitivity
If your skin is prone to irritation, allergies, or sensitivity, check the ingredients thoroughly before placing your order. You can also go through user reviews to understand a product’s effectiveness.
When you sprain your leg or bruise yourself, you can use any of these wonderful products to subside the pain for a while. You can also carry these with you to get a fast relief from the pain. But if the pain persists, it is advisable that you consult an expert physician.
- 10 Best Heating Pads For Neck, Back, And Shoulder Pain
- Himalaya Herbals Rumalaya Gel Review
- Volini Maxx Spray Uses
- How To Use Dr Ortho Pain Relief Oil?
Latest posts by Deepika Goenka (see all)
- Best Pain Relieving Products – Our Top 10 Picks - February 15, 2014
- Best Nail Art Machines – Our Top 10 Picks - January 31, 2014
- Top 10 Benefits Of Gold For Skin Care - January 30, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Hansika Motwani Without Makeup - January 11, 2014
- Temporary Hair Colour – What Is It, How Does It Work, Benefits And Drawbacks? - January 8, 2014