Have you ever wondered how some people manage to look young and glowing even in their 30s and 40s? If yes, we have got a revelation for you! The key to maintaining such a healthy and youthful glow is using the best peptide serums. Peptides have been changing the skin care game, and they make you fall in love with your skin all over again.
As you age, your skin starts losing its glow and elasticity. Thankfully, peptide serums are here to your rescue. These serums are enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients that help keep your skin healthy, firm, and supple. This article is for you if you are fascinated by the benefits of using peptide serums and are looking forward to incorporating one into your skincare routine.
Go ahead and pick one from our curated list of the 15 best peptide serums now. Scroll down!
Go wrinkle-free with Olay in just 2 weeks! It corrects fine lines, makes skin firm, provides intense hydration, and speeds up the rate of skin renewal. Suitable for all skin types, it is lightweight and fragrance-free. Apply it before your daily moisturizer, and you are all set to glow all day long.
- Non-comedogenic and non-greasy
- Guarantees positive results in 2 weeks
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lightweight and fragrance-free
- Less quantity
Who would have thought that one drop of Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Peptides & Vitamin C by 180 Cosmetics can make the skin look younger again? With effective ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid, peptides, and vitamin C – the combo assures instant wrinkle filling, hydration, and an even skin tone. So quit opting for painful procedures to look younger, when this remarkable serum is out there for you!
- Enriched with peptides, vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid
- Instant wrinkle filler
- Detoxifies and heals skin
- Deep moisturizer
- Not suitable for dry or very dry skin, unless used with a daily moisturizer
Eva Naturals makes sure you feel the heavenly touch of nature on your skin. Enriched with aloe vera, witch hazel, jojoba oil along with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and peptides, it is the best remedy to counter aging skin. It helps soothe your skin, and the peptides heal it from within. Witch hazel and jojoba fight skin discoloration; you’ll love how this natural serum makes your skin soft and supple. If you want to know more about this peptide serum, make sure to check out this YouTuber’s detailed review of the product.
- Natural ingredients for anti-aging effects
- Increases collagen production
- Heals skin and fights discoloration
- FDA-approved and cruelty-free
- Paraben and alcohol-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- It does not moisturize the skin
Enhanced and improved, the Foxbrim Naturals’ Boost Peptide Complex Serum acts like an antidote against those unwanted wrinkles. This plant-based formula increases the production of collagen, making your skin healthier and more supple. Packed with superior-quality organic ingredients, this collagen builder from nature’s abode is a must-have for those who prefer organic skincare products. If you want to know more about this popular face serum, make sure to go through this brief video.
- A plant-based optimum quality serum
- Get rid of unwanted wrinkles
- Heals and repairs skin
- 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free
- May not be effective on deep wrinkles
5. Best For Sunspots:Asterwood Naturals Matrixyl 3000 with Argireline Peptide and Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum
Skip those painful botox procedures for this natural botox! If sappy skin and fine lines are keeping you away from the mirror, then you need a dose of Asterwood Naturals’ Matrixyl 3000. Argireline peptide, also known as the natural botox, tightens the skin, making it look healthier. At the same time, Matrixyl 3000, stimulates collagen production in the skin. The serum also packs a punch of vitamin C to get rid of those adamant sunspots. So all in all, it’s a combo that you need to bring back the natural glow.
- Contain natural botox – Argireline peptide
- Increases collagen production
- Vitamin C decreases sunspots
- Fragrance, paraben, and sulfate-free
- Non-greasy serum
- Not effective on deep wrinkles
Six critical skin-building ingredients work towards making your skin look timeless! This potent serum, Matrixyl Synthe’6 by Timeless Skin Care fights, tightens and restores your skin’s youthful glow. Within a few weeks of using this serum, you can notice the dryness of skin being replaced by soft and supple skin. Bid adieu to fine lines and wrinkles with this power-packed formula. This face serum contains anti-aging benefits. To know more about the merits and demerits of the product, take a look at this video.
- Slows down skin aging
- Promotes deep skin hydration
- Paraben, dye, and fragrance-free
- Absorbs faster than other serums
Unlike other serums that contain chemicals, paraben, or alcohol, Peptide Complex Serum by QRxLabs is formulated using concentrated chamomile and other healing natural ingredients like organic jojoba seed oil, Gotu kola, and horsetail extracts. It helps stimulate collagen production to slow down the aging process and eliminate the fine wrinkles. This all-natural collagen booster works like a dream post chemical peelings and helps reduce inflammation too.
- Organic-based serum
- Rebuild and boosts collagen
- Ideal for post chemical peeling
- Reduces inflammation
- Not recommended for very sensitive skin
Sometimes, all that your skin needs is moisture. Hyaluronic acid is the best solution to retain natural moisture and promote supple skin. Ebanel’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Face is a lightweight and hypoallergenic serum well-known for three main functions. It fills in the wrinkles, gives a firmer texture, and lifts the skin with the benefits of Hyaluronic acid, eight peptides, aloe vera, jojoba oil, and stem cell extracts. Packed with the goodness of nature and science, it’s the best combo your skin can get!
- Moisturizes skin
- Packed with natural ingredients
- Fills wrinkles and fine lines
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Non-greasy serum
- Hyaluronic acid can make skin dry. Patch test recommended.
The power of anti-aging now in a bottle! Visio Elan Aria Radiant Triple Peptide Firming Serum is crafted not only to boost collagen and elastin but also to heal, repair, and firmness of your skin. 99% vegan with a dash of honey; watch your skin go from flaky to flawless within weeks. Since it’s non-comedogenic, it is suitable for all types of skin.
- Eliminates saggy and dull skin
- Contains honey and other natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben and cruelty-free
Here is a serum that will make you skip the daily makeup routine and flaunt that flawless natural skin. Its collagen-boosting ingredients are dermatologist-tested and proven to reverse the visible signs of aging. Being a non-cosmetic serum that gently exfoliates, witness how your skin radiates a youthful glow. Microderm Glo’s Peptide Complex Serum has a rich mixture of Hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, 3x Active peptides, Japanese green tea, and honeysuckle to help your skin look younger in just three weeks. So, give this one a try and go makeup-free, this 2022!
- Boosts collagen production to reverse aging
- Airless pump bottle for easy application
- Restores elasticity and firmness
- Slightly expensive
Is dull, dry, and cracked skin, making you look older? Lack of moisture can lead to early signs of aging. This lubricating collagen-boosting serum with anti-aging antioxidants like Pycnogenol, vitamin C, and green tea helps your skin regain its natural tone and texture. Plus, the water-soluble vitamin Panthenol (Provitamin B5) provides intense hydration that infuses the skin with moisture to restore softness.
- Provides intense hydration
- Restores skin texture and vibrancy
- Eliminates dullness and wrinkle lines
- Lubricating serum with anti-aging antioxidants
- Greasy for those with oily skin
Aging is not the only cause for all the blemishes, dryness, skin discoloration, sun spots, and wrinkles. Fast-paced lifestyle and erratic diet are also to blame. Curb those skin problems before it’s too late with Paula’s Choice Peptide Booster Serum that powers increases collagen synthesis and hydrates your skin simultaneously! It contains eight concentrated peptides with hydrating amino acids that have proven to yield outstanding results for all types of skin. They target all the problem areas, and you’ll see a difference within weeks.
- Eliminates blemishes, discoloration, and sunspots
- Repairs and rebuilds skin layer
- Silky gel consistency absorbs quickly
- Not recommended for deep wrinkles
When it comes to skincare products, we all tend to be extra cautious. Many opt for natural or organic products since they do not cause side effects. So when it comes to anti-aging why shouldn’t the treatment be organic too? Copper Peptide Face Serum Collagen is composed of 100% copper with amino acids, stimulates collagen production, rejuvenates, and hydrates your skin naturally. It is mild and protects your skin against the harmful UV rays. This formula targets everything from dullness, acne scars to fine lines, making it an all-natural skin defender against aging!
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Hydrates and detoxifies the skin
- Protects from UV radiation
- Increases collagen production
- Copper may not be suitable for all skins so a patch test is recommended
We all know that dreaded moment when we wake up to see those deep forehead lines! But fret not, Peptide Complex Serum with Matrixyl 3000 by Rejuve Naturals is the magical serum that customers can’t stop raving about. Get rid of the smile lines, crow’s feet, and deep forehead creases with six powerful active peptides like Matrixyl 3000 to restore younger-looking, soft, and firm skin.
- Restores moisture and firmness
- Eliminates dullness and discoloration
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free from fragrance and paraben
- Not recommended for sensitive skin
There are several serums in the market that target different types of skin aging problems, but The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides 1% focuses on the overall health of your skin. From maintaining normal immune function, collagen synthesis, fibroblast production to anti-inflammatory responses, this peptide serum guarantees convincing results, all thanks to 1% concentration of pure Copper peptides. So quit buying multiple serums when this is the answer to all your skin aging problems.
- 1% pure copper concentration eliminates all skin aging problems
- Boosts and rebuilds overall skin health
- Skin rejuvenation is gradual
- The serum is expensive
In This Article
How To Pick The Best Peptide Serum
Your skin is unique, and not every serum will suit your skin type. So, if you are still wondering how to pick the right and the best peptide serum for yourself, read along:
- There are two common types of peptides you should look out for – Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide helps firm sagging skin, which in turn helps in smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. However, the effects begin to show only after four weeks and may vary across skin types and ages.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide reduces skin inflammation and eliminates any radicals that cause harm to the skin.
- Peptide serums are better than peptide creams, although both have the same ingredients.
- Peptide creams are moisturizing but heavy on the skin and may clog the pores. Peptide serums, on the other hand, absorb quickly into the skin.
- Keep an eye out for active ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E that play a crucial role in boosting collagen production and repair the skin.
Now that we’ve simplified the whole experience for you, pick the best peptide serum and make your skin livelier and younger again. No more ‘no makeup’ makeup look to add that youthful glow when you can flaunt your flawless skin with the help of any of the serums we mentioned in this list. After all, age is just a number isn’t it? And it’s time to prove it by making peptide your skin’s new BFF!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Vaishnavi Kothuri is a skincare enthusiast who loves trying out and reviewing skincare products. She relies on peptide serums to prevent wrinkles and fine lines and believes they are a must-have for anyone fighting the early signs of skin aging. She has carefully researched the products and reviewed user feedback to help her readers pick the best ones. These peptide serums are super handy and are a must-have in your skincare routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which peptides are best for skin?
Two types of peptides are commonly used – Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. The former helps smooth the wrinkles and also even out the skin texture, while the latter reduces inflammation. These two are generally used in most of the anti-aging serums.
What does a peptide serum do?
Our skin produces collagen that helps maintain the firmness and moisture of your skin. So when the production of collagen breaks down, it leads to early signs of aging. Here’s where a peptide cream comes handy as it helps boost collagen production. The peptide serums also contain amino acids, which are great hydrating agents, making it look fuller, firmer, and flawless.
Do peptides really work on skin?
Yes, absolutely. The effect may vary across skin types and ages. But a peptide serum with active ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid or vitamin E can be the best remedy to cure skin-related problems.
Can I use a peptide serum every day?
Yes. Use peptide serum daily once or twice, depending on your skin care needs.
How long does a peptide serum take to work?
A peptide serum usually takes around one to three months to offer visible results. Some users witness results after three or four months of regularly using it.
When should I use a peptide serum?
A peptide serum goes best after a cleanser and a toner. Wash your face well and nourish it with a toner. Then apply the serum for maximum benefits.
What are the side effects of peptides?
Peptides in skincare usually do not have any side effects. However, when exposed to higher quantities, they may increase your appetite, elevate blood sugar levels, and retain fluid in the body.
Can I use vitamin C with peptides?
Yes, vitamin C and peptides complement each other. If used together, they increase your skin’s collagen production and combat aging signs rapidly.
What can peptides be mixed with?
Mix peptides with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, or antioxidants. Do not mix it with alpha hydroxy acid (AHAs) as the ingredient may reduce the benefits of peptides.
- Best Peptides For Skincare Products For A Gorgeous Glow
- Best Copper Peptide Serums
- Hydrating Serums Worth Adding To Your Skincare Regime
- Best Recommended Anti-Aging Serums