Doing the perfect makeup often feels impossible for women all over the world. Even the best of makeup artists tend to mess up their winged eyeliner or over line their lips every now and then. If you’re one of these women, you are not alone. Women all over the world spend loads of money every day, picking up makeup tools that they hope will help them look flawless. This rarely goes as planned. That’s why you need a more modern solution.
With all the many permanent make up machines available in the market it’s time we try out one that will leave you looking flawless. That way, you can sleep in for much longer in the morning but still turn up to work looking on fleek. It is a revolutionary machine and is bound to save you loads of time and money. It has recently gained lots of popularity and is great for people who have lost facial hair or suffer from skin blemishes. Are you intrigued? Well, read on as we have put together a list of the best permanent makeup machines you should try out this year!
Top 7 Best Permanent Makeup Machines in 2021
This tattoo machine has a powerful custom motor and an advanced gear system. It operates quietly and without any vibration. With WJX brand cartridges needles and a patent shell design, the ink will absorb faster into the skin, and you can increase the amount of ink stored in the machine. It is made using LPG PC medical-grade needles that are safe and reliable. This machine is compatible with all cartridge needles and is used all over the world by some of the best tattoo artists.
- The cartridge comes with close-mouthed tips
- It has medical-grade needles
- It is a well-rounded rotary tattoo machine that has been specially designed for accuracy and better grip
- Suitable for fine and precise work
- The needles may not be not durable
This stylish permanent makeup machine does not make too much noise and is strong and stable to work with. Even when used for a prolonged period of time, this machine doesn’t heat up. It has an anodized silver surface with aircraft aluminum alloy ensuring a perfect finish once done. The battery has a working life that lasts 2 times longer than most other machines and comes with a pen cap for safety.
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- It has anodized silver surface with aircraft aluminum alloy
- Comes with a pen cap for better safety
- It is rotation stable and does make too much noise
- Best suited for eyebrows and other facial makeup, as well as for tattoos.
- Device may heat upon continuous usage
This permanent makeup machine has a foot pedal and is easy to use. It has short circuit protection, which means that any voltage fluctuation will cause the machine to stop to protect you and the user. It has an adjustable speed controller making it even more convenient to use. The handpiece has an adjustable scale that will help you control the depth of the cartridge. It can be used to cure acne scars, wrinkles, blemishes, and even for eyeliner lining. Functional and versatile is how we describe this permanent makeup machine.
- It has a foot pedal and short circuit protection
- Has HD screens and a touch button
- Suitable for acne scars, wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and lining.
- Low vibration and easy to work with
- Not long-lasting
This tattoo machine is designed with a space aluminum alloy frame and a powerful motor. The motor runs seamlessly, making little to no noise. This machine is compatible with all other tattoo power supplies and is designed to give you the feeling of an actual pen. It can be used for tattooing, permanent makeup, and lining.
- This permanent makeup machine has an adjustment handle that allows safe sterilization under steam
- It has a 10W motor that does not make too much noise
- Anodized finish
- Makes little noise
- Runs seamlessly
- Suitable for tattooing and permanent make up.
- It is a starter kit
This permanent makeup machine has an aluminum pen and a DC cord cable. It is a professional rotary tattoo pen that has been crafted with an aluminum alloy holder and a strong, stable Japanese motor. It has an anodized finish and offers a clean and crisp finish. It runs smoothly and does not make a loud noise when in use.
- Crafted from aluminum alloy and has an anodized finish
- Features a Japanese motor
- Has strong power and low noise
- Suitable for tattooing and permanent makeup.
- Very small
This rechargeable wireless machine is great at eliminating wrinkles, covering blemishes, and aiding in skin rejuvenation. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used on sensitive skin as well. It is designed to give its user the closest feel to an actual pen and aids in faster healing. It has an electronic, automated microneedle with a guide that adjusts needle depth and can be used at home. Safe and functional is how we describe this permanent makeup machine.
- Electronic automated micro-needles
- Nanoneedle for spot removal and skin rejuvenation
- Nano silicon for pit repair.
- Suitable for tattooing, fixing skin blemishes, and permanent makeup.
Does not come with instructions as to how to use the needles
This permanent makeup machine comes with a lithium battery and an AC/DC adapter. It can last for upto two hours and works efficiently. The machine has adjustable speed and works without making too much noise. The needles are crafted using aluminum alloy and are used by makeup artists all over the world. Lightweight and functional best describes this tattoo machine.
- Needles made from aluminium alloy
- Wireless pen that works on lithium battery or AC/DC adapter
- Speed varies from 8000 to 1600 RPM
- Suitable for tattooing and permanent makeup.
- Lasts for only two hours on a complete charge
There you have it! These are some of the best permanent makeup machines available in the market. Using them will give you that #iwokeuplikethis flawless look always. Let us know what you think of these revolutionizing machines in the comments below.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
What are the types of permanent makeup?
There are many kinds of permanent makeup, such as micro-needling, permanent eyeliner lining, lip blushing, freckle tattooing, scar camouflaging, and permanent blush.
How long does permanent makeup last?
Permanent makeup like any other tattoo will begin to fade over long periods of time. Although they generally last 3 years some permanent makeup can last up to 5 years but in 10 years most permanent makeup would have faded. That’s why periodic touch-ups are recommended. These will make the permanent make-up look fresh and neat.
Is permanent makeup safe?
Yes, permanent makeup poses little to no threat to its wearer however they do carry the same risks that tattoos do. They can damage the skin and cause other complications such as allergic reaction, skin infection, the development of nodules of inflamed tissue and in some cases bloodborne diseases. These diseases include Hepatitis and Tetanus if unclean needles have been used. That’s why it is important to pay close attention when picking the tattoo artist of your choice.
- 10 Best Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Machines
- 10 Best Microcurrent Facial Machines
- 10 Best Cavitation Machines
- 10 Best Electric Makeup Brush Cleaners