Life isn’t perfect, but your hair can be. If you are someone with curly hair, you must have envied straight and frizz-free hair at some point in life. Straightening sure gives you soft and silky hair, but it creates issues if you use a substandard straightener – and you will only be damaging your hair. Which is why we recommended you choose the one that belongs to a reputed brand and protects your hair. And that is where Philips comes into the picture – a brand that always puts safety first. Keep reading to find the right Philips straightener that suits your hair.
Top 9 Philips Hair Straighteners In India
1. Philips Hair Multi-Styler Kit Combo Pack (BHH811)
With its advanced heating technology that is just one click away, this straightener will give you straight, sleek, and on fleek hair within no time.
The Philips Multi-Styler combo pack consists of a straightener, curler, a style guide, and three hair accessories for more than 10 hairstyles. Philips has come up with the One-click technology, which helps you shift from a curler to a straightener and vice versa by just clicking the button provided on the wand. Without any doubt, this straightener will glide on your hair without causing any damage.
- 60 seconds of heating time
- Protective ceramic coating
- Long cord
- Suitable for thick and long hair
- Leaves your hair looking smooth and silky
[ Read – Best Philips Personal Care Products Reviews ]
2. Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener (HP8316/00)
Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener has keratin coated ceramic plates that help smoothen your hair while also straightening it. This technology makes your hair silky, shiny, and soft. And the Ionic technology of this straightener helps in eliminating static and conditions your hair to make it frizz-free. It comes with a 1.8 m swivel cord that helps you rotate the wand in every direction. Besides this, if you are usually worried about heat damage, this straighter ensures to protect your hair against all the side effects and delivers wholesome results with its keratin and ionic technologies.
- Styling temperature up to 210 oC
- Heating time is 60 seconds
- Contains wide plates
- Worldwide voltage
- Might make your hair dull
3. Philips KeraShine Hair Straightener (HP8302/00)
Philips HP8302/00 KeraShine Straightener is an ideal product with many benefits. It has SilkPro Care technology that reduces the effect of damage to your hair. The ceramic plates glide effortlessly with minimized friction, making your hair look smooth and silky. The straightening effect lasts for about 2-3 hours. It takes 60 seconds to heat up. You can use this straightener anywhere in the world with its 110-120 voltage.
- Maximum styling temperature of 210 oC
- Has a long cord (1.6m)
- Damage-free ceramic plates
- Two years guarantee
- Plate size may not complement thick hair type
4. Philips KeraShine Jojoba Hair Straightener (HP8317)
This advanced hair straightener has plates infused with jojoba oil and keratin that impart maximum shine and smoothness to your hair. They also protect your hair from the heat that might otherwise cause severe damage. It also contains ion boost properties, which, with their conditioning effects, make your hair ultra smooth. The straightener has extra wide plates for thick and long hair.
- Leaves your hair looking soft, smooth, and silky
- Contains jojoba oil-plated ceramic
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Takes time to straighten frizzy hair
5. Philips Hair Straightener And Hair Dryer (HT8643/00)
This combo pack contains a straightener and a dryer. The ceramic infused plates smoothly glide across your hair, giving it a refined texture. They also act as a shield and protect your hair from excess heat. Along with that, the 1000 W dryer has a gentle drying power and two pre-selected heat and speed combinations for easy and effective results.
- Gives your hair immense shine
- Heating temperature up to 210 oC
- Heating time up to 60 seconds
- 1.8 m cord length
- Adapts to worldwide voltage
6. Philips Hair Straightener (HP8310/00)
This straightener is suitable for daily usage as the ceramic plates contain active negative ions that remove frizz from your hair and impart shine. These ions deeply condition your hair, making it visibly soft and silky. It is suitable for any hair of any type and length. Along with straightening, it also makes your hair manageable for up to 5-6 hours.
- Removes frizz
- Maximum heating capacity is 210 oC
- Heats up in 60 seconds
- Dual worldwide voltage
- Has an automatic shut-off feature
- Exterior gets hot
7. Philips KeraShine Straightener For Temperature Control (HP8318/00)
The ceramic plates infused with keratins and ions give you ultra-smooth hair, and the temperature control feature reduces the effect of heat on your hair. This straightener imparts a luminous shine and an exuberant amount of softness to your hair.
- 47 mm wide plates
- Heats up in 60 seconds
- 210 oC professional heat
- Has two temperature settings – 210 oC and 190 oC
- Straightening does not last long
8. Philips Straightener (HP8345/00)
This straightener has curved ceramic plates that can give you straight hair with a little curl at the tips. This can also be used as a curler by wrapping your hair around the curved plates. It also has additional digital settings to adjust the temperature for every 5 oC, from 200 oC up to 230 oC – this prevents accidental heating. The EHD technology allows the straightener to distribute the heat evenly across your hair, preventing any damage to a particular spot.
- Straightens hair quickly
- Maximum heating temperature is 230 oC
- Heats up in 30 seconds
- Has adjustable temperature settings
- Auto-shutoff feature
- Availability issues
9. Philips Straightener (HP8314/00)
Are you looking for a perfect straightener that could hold your entire thick mane in one go? Then, you can go for this Philips hair straightener that was created especially for thick hair. With its ultra-wide plates and hair conditioning mechanism, this straightener delivers results to help you get your desired style. Now, you can get soft, silky, and straight hair without disturbing the volume and density of your hair.
- Heating time is 30 seconds
- Maximum styling temperature is 210 oC
- Features universal voltage
- Best for thick and long hair
- Long-lasting effects
- Very expensive
That’s the list of the best Philips hair straighteners available in the market. Quickly grab one, try it, and share your experience with us by commenting in the box below.
Latest posts by Pooja Karkala (see all)
- 10 Best Mouthwashes For Healthy Teeth And Gums And Fighting Bad Breath - February 11, 2020
- Top 10 Pureology Shampoos – Reviews - February 11, 2020
- 10 Best Castor Oils That Promote Hair Growth - February 11, 2020
- 10 Best (Soft And Hard) Bonnet Hair Dryers Of 2020 – Reviews And Buying Guide - February 10, 2020
- 15 Best Drugstore Hair Dyes For At-Home Coloring - February 4, 2020