9 Best Platform Shoes For Women – 2023 Update
Style meets comfort, support, and stability with these versatile platform shoes!
Are you looking for a shoe that offers comfort, improves body posture, and enhances your personality? If yes, platform shoes for women are your best bet as they provide good stability and support while walking. Moreover, these shoes are versatile. You can wear them at your office, for parties, while jogging, and even at the gym.
Platform shoes are designed with quality material and have a thick sole to look tall. Check out our list of the 9 best platform shoes for women and take your pick. Scroll down!
In This Article
Best Platform Shoes For Women
1. Best Comfortable:Superga Women’s Platform Fashion Sneaker
Carry yourself with comfort and confidence with the Superga Women’s Platform Sneaker. The sneakers are made of high-quality cotton and have 1.5 inches platform to ensure less fatigue and better lateral support while walking. They come in a range of attractive colors and reasonable prices and ensure excellent quality with durability. The sneakers are perfect for people dealing with chronic tendinitis and muscle pain.
- 100% Cotton
- Rubber sole
- Stiff material
2. Best Durable:Steve Madden Women’s Elore Sneakers
The Women’s Elore Sneakers by Steve Madden are made of premium canvas for coziness and elegance. These shoes have a highly durable synthetic sole, and they work wonderfully for all occasions and complement every outfit. The sneakers come in a range of attractive colors and have significant moisture absorbing capacity.
- High comfort
- Absorbs sweat
- Multiple color options
- Premium material
- May be narrow
- Has hard soles
Do not store shoes in extreme heat or direct sunlight as it will affect the glue, and may break down the material.
3. Best For Foot Pain:Sperry Women’s Crest Vibe Platform Sneaker
Get incredible comfort while walking and working with the Sperry Women’s Crest Vibe Platform Sneakers. These shoes are breathable and lightweight, offering outstanding performance. Their rubber soles ensure a cushion-like impact on your toes, while the memory foam insole provides superb traction. The shoes have flexible outsoles that minimize aches and pain on the feet. The razor-cut wave-siping design of the sneakers provides great support on the heels.
- Quality material
- Multiple color options
- May feel a bit tight
4. Best For Muscle Fatigue:Roxy Women’s Sheilahh Slip On Platform Sneaker Shoes
The Roxy Women’s Slip-On Platform Sneaker Shoes are stylish and feel comfortable during long days at work. The soles are made of premium quality rubber, and the inner body is comfortable enough to massage your feet. These shoes have a padded tongue and collar tail that help eliminate muscle fatigue around your toes and heels. The terry cloth lining of the shoes and elastic laces make them convenient to put on. These shoes score high on style and comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Padded shoe tongue
5. Best Holographic Look:Cape Robbin Radio Holographic Platform Ankle Boots
The Cape Robbin Radio Platform Holographic Platform Ankle Boots are a great fusion of elegance and comfort. They are sturdy and feel soft on the feet. The shoes feel like designer wear due to the premium holographic look. The round toes and premium fabric make them an excellent choice for your aching feet. Their padded soles can resist shocks and give a cushion-like feel. These shoes have dual closure with lace zipped, making them easy to put on and look stylish.
- Durable fabric
- Round toe
- Dual Closure
6. Best Breathable:Crocs Women’s Classic Clog
The Crocs Women’s Classic Clogs are comfortable, classy, and convenient to wear. They come in attractive colors and designs. The shoe soles are made of premium quality EVA to ensure great comfort. The clogs are designed with iconic crocs comfort technology for greater flexibility and 360° comfort. They have additional features like ventilation ports, heel straps, and non-marking soles, and are available in a wide range of colors and attractive designs.
- 360° comfort
7. Best Lightweight:PUMA Women’s Smash Platform Sneaker
The imported synthetic fabric and quality rubber soles in the Puma Women’s Platform Sneakers make it an excellent choice for comfort wear. Their rubber soles and soft leather uppers are comfortable to wear and gives a cozy feeling. In addition, the sneakers have a great shape to ensure maximum flexibility and breathability. The shoes are an excellent investment for pain-free feet and are great for activities like treks, sports, and regular usage.
- High-quality material
- Not many color options
For washing the shoes, use a soapy mixture and a damp cloth or a toothbrush to remove the dirt. Cleaning them in the washing machine involves soaking them for a long time which can loosen the glue or the stitches.
8. Best Sweat Absorption:Hypocrute Women’s Platform White Sneakers
The Hypocrute Women’s Platform Sneakers are thick, ensuring excellent stability and comfort. These soft and premium canvas shoes are breathable and allow faster sweat absorption. As a result, you can comfortably wear them all year round. Their classic round toe design pairs well with all your outfits like jeans, skirts, or shorts. The low-top design puts less stress on the feet, making long walks sessions easy. These shoes are highly durable and are made of high-quality material and thick soles.
- Durable outsole
- Canvas topped
- Thick soles
- May not fit wide feet
9. Best Anti-Skid: Jenn Ardor Comfortable Women’s Platform Low Top Sneakers
The Jenn Ardor Women’s Platform Sneaker has 15 inches thick high-grade rubber soles that enhance stability and comfort. The outer material of the shoes is made of durable, washable, and comfortable canvas for long working sessions. The round front toes eliminate pressure from the big toe, and the padded insoles ensure comfort. These shoes come in various colors to match your outfit and are great for office, gym, trekking, and jogging.
- Rubber sole
- Not great arch support
With so many options available on the market, choosing the right platform shoe is challenging at times. Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice.
How To Choose The Best Platform Shoes For Women
- Comfort: You will use the platform shoes for long hours in the office and outdoors. Therefore, ensure that you buy a comfortable variant to feel easy while working and walking.
- Breathability: In summers, your feet will sweat a lot while you walk. Fast moisture absorption makes your shoe a great choice. It reduces fatigue and discomfort on your feet and makes movement easier.
- Shape: Choose shoes that contour your feet shape without squeezing the big toe. This ensures proper feet movement and reduced stress on your heels and toes.
- Durability: Purchase shoes made of high-quality material. Opt for materials like canvas and EVA. Also, ensure that they have rubber soles.
- Cost: Draw an intelligent balance between price and quality while buying a platform shoe. A higher price does not always ensure greater comfort. See if the price tag justifies the shoe feature. You can always get good-quality platform shoes at reasonable prices.
When it comes to shoe trends, platform shoes have regained popularity. These shoes provide the best stability and support while walking. They are versatile, and you can wear them to the office, gym, while jogging, and even at formal parties. These shoes have a durable rubber sole that offers comfort, absorbs sweat, and is available in multiple color options. Consider material, breathability, shape, durability, and affordability while choosing the best platform shoes.
Why Trust Stylecraze
The author, Baishali Bhattacharya, is a certified image consultant and a fashion expert who loves to keep a watch on the latest fashion trends. She understands that platform shoes are a woman’s BFF, so she has compiled this list of the best platform shoes. While chooisng the shoes, she considered parameters like design, durability, comfort, quality, and versatility. All the shoes are made of premium and breathable material and are highly fashionable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are platform shoes hard to wear?
No. Platform shoes are easy to wear and comfortable to walk in. They do not exert extra pressure on your heels and offer a low arch.
How do you make platform heels comfortable?
• Know your arch shape and opt for a platform shoe that suits your arch.
• Invest in sole guards and stick them inside your shoes to prevent friction between your skin and the material of the shoe.
• Wear your stretchy socks to avoid scraping your skin against the body of the shoes.
• Purchase platform shoes with grip pads. They offer better cushioning to your feet
• Lastly, always select a pair that fits your feet like a glove. Buy the right size.
How do you walk with platform shoes on?
• Choose the correct size of the platform shoes.
• Wear your pair, practice taking small movements, and let your feet get used to the shoes. Practice walking on plain surfaces, then walk on different textured surfaces.
• Keep yourself stable and balance your core. Now, take larger steps with the shoes on.
• Maintain an easy posture and walk with steady steps.
How do you not fall while wearing platforms?
Always wear the right size of platform shoes, keep your core stable, and maintain an easy posture to avoid falling when wearing platform shoes.
- Combat Boots For Women That Ooze Style And Comfort
- Keep Your Feet Happy With The 15 Best Sandals For Women
- Different Types Of Heels
- Clear Heels Every Trendsetter Needs