Want to accentuate your cleavage without compromising on comfort? Invest in plunge bras.
A plunge bra is the best solution for a deep neckline or sagging breasts and a great alternative to unflattering lingerie. It provides great support and has angled cups that help you achieve a natural-looking cleavage.
In this article, we have curated a list of the 10 best plunge bras that will provide the best support and comfort while staying hidden under your garments seamlessly. Scroll down and check them out!
10 Bestselling Plunge Bras You Can Try
1. Best Overall: Warner’s Cloud 9 Wirefree Triangle Bra
This triangle bra from Warner’s has lace on the belt to enhance its look. It is made of 88% polyester and 12% elastane, feels soft, and provides comfortable support. The fabric is super light and suitable for everyday wear. The wire-free cups are well contoured and provide natural support. The deep plunge in the neckline allows you to wear the bra with different outfits, while the broad side-arm belt prevents underarm bulge.
- Machine washable
- Contoured cups
- May not provide enough lift
2. Best Convertible: Zukulife Convertible Push Up Plunge Bra
This bra from Zukulife can be worn as plunge bra, a low back bra, a push-up bra, a halter bra, or a crisscross bra to match any tops or dresses. This deep plunge bra creates extra lift and cleavage for a glamorous look. The wired bra with push-up cups lifts the breasts and works great for people with small breasts. The straps are convertible and adjustable. The bra is made of nylon and spandex that offer great stretchability and softness.
- Convertible straps
- Great lift
- Runs small
3. Best Lace Design: Yianna Lace Bralette
The Yianna Lace Bralette looks super stylish with its pull-on closure style. It is made of 89% polyamide, 11% elastane, and rayon lace mesh that makes it breathable, stretchable, and sweat-free. The neckline has a deep-V plunge to show your cleavage. This floral lace bra is also wireless, making it comfortable for daily wear.
- Removable pads
- Seamless stitching
- Not machine washable
4. Best Underwired: Calvin Klein Sculpted Plunge Push Up Bra
The Elomi Women’s Matilda Unlined Plunge Underwire Bra gives a good lift with a low neck. The effect of embroidered detailing in white contrast at the edge of the neck enhances the beauty of this bra. It has a hook-and-eye closure so that you can customize your fit. The plunge bra is made of 57% nylon, 24% polyester, and 19% elastane and is soft and flexible. The four-panel cup design gives your breasts a beautiful round shape and enhances lift and separation.
- Elasticated neck
- Four-panel cup
- Flexible construction
- Adjustable strap
6. Best Lightweight: Mae Women’s Lace Wirefree Padded Bralette
The Mae Women’s Lace Wirefree Padded Bralette features a trimmed scalloped lace design and offers wire-free support to amp up your casual look. This lightweight bra is made of 90% nylon and 10% spandex, ensuring comfort every day. The hook-and-eye closure comes in a very thin strap for a sleek look. The straps can be adjusted as per your convenience.
- Lightly padded cups
- Adjustable straps
- Wire-free support
- The lace panel below the cup may roll up.
7. Best Contoured: Natori Feathers Bra – Basics
The mesh of the Natori Feathers Bra is made of 84% nylon and 16% lycra, while the lace is made of 90% nylon and 10% spandex. It is highly stretchable and offers a snug fit. The contoured cups are lined with Italian lace on all sides. This non-wired bra has a hook-and-eye closure for clasping and combines fashion and functionality.
- Adjustable straps
- Stretchable fabric
- Available in various colors
- May not be suitable for fuller breasts.
8. Best Non-Padded: Deyllo Women’s Lace Bra
The Deyllo Women’s Lace Bra is designed to provide style, comfort, and shape. Its structured design offers adequate support even without padding. The soft underwires provide a gentle lift to showcase a beautiful cleavage. The textured jacquard design covered with lace gives this bra a practical and feminine finish. The fabric is made of nylon and elastane that makes this bra breathable and comfortable to wear. It is available in black, gray, white, and beige.
- Elegant design
- Adjustable straps
- Runs small
9. Best Broad Straps: Curvy Kate Lifestyle Plunge Bra
The Curvy Kate Lifestyle Plunge Bra features fully adjustable non-slip, broad straps to ensure full support. The dual circular rings on the straps add a sporty style to the design. The mesh fabric of the bra is soft and breathable as it is made with 58% polyester, 32% polyamide, and 10% elastane. This bra flaunts a deep neckline, and its soft underwires give great lift and projection up to J-cup. It has hook-and-eye closure.
- Non-slip straps
- Not very supportive
10. Best Deep Plunge: Hanca Women’s Deep Plunge Bra
This unique push-up bra from Hanca has U-shaped plunging cups that enhance your cleavage. It is ideal for wedding or prom gowns with plunging necklines. The built-in cups push up the breasts towards the center to create a bulge. The straps are adjustable and convertible to halter, criss-cross, or classic to personalize your fit. The fabric is made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex and is soft, breathable, and skin-friendly.
- Soft cups
- Multi-way wear
- Soft fabric
- No digging
Technically, a bra is meant to provide comfort and support. But a plunging bra also creates beautiful cleavage for any bust size. Picking up a right plunging bra can be a challenge. Worry not. The section below presents a detailed guide to help you make the right choice.
How To Choose The Best Plunging Bra
Keep the following factors in mind:
- Size: Picking a plunging bra of the right size is of utmost importance. Know your size and read the guide chart and reviews to know your perfect size.
- Minimum Chafing: Bra chafing may occur because of shoulder straps or underwires. While choosing a bra, look for the correct size and material to prevent chafing.
- Avoid Pokey Underwires: At times, the wires beneath the cup may stick out due to loose ends. The part that sticks out may poke your skin, causing discomfort. So, avoid bras with pokey underwires.
- Material: There are many fabric options when it comes to bras. Nylon and polyamide fare well as they last longer, are stretchable, and mold the cups appropriately. Lace and mesh designs balance support and sensuality.
Plunging bras are indeed your saviors if you are planning to wear low-cut tops or V-cut shirts. The bras listed in this article are practically invisible under your low-cut tops and dresses – some offer a push-up effect, some come with convertible straps, and some come with padding and underwire. Choose the most suitable one based on the coverage, padding, level of support, and fit.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
When should you wear a plunging bra?
Plunging bras should be worn with deep neck outfits. They can be worn with T-shirts or dresses with V-neck, scoop neck, or a low-cut top. They can also be worn under wedding gowns with deep necks.
What is the difference between balcony and plunge bras?
A balcony bra has wide straps that lift your cups to create a bulge. These types of bras give maximum lift to low or medium size breasts. A plunging bra is mostly an underwired bra with angled cups that make a V at the center. This bra creates an illusion of bigger breasts as it pushes them together at the center.
- 15 Best Push-up Bras That Redefine Everyday Comfort In 2021
- 12 Best Backless Bras That Are A Must-Have In Your Lingerie Drawer
- 15 Flattering Bras For Women With Small Breasts
- 10 Best Bras For Wedding Dress You Need On Your Big Day