Okay, so one of the main reasons why fashion tabloids and beauty sites do well is the amazingly glamorous pictures they show, isn’t it? While professional makeup can transform a simple neighborhood girl into a diva in a matter of a few strokes, the good news is, you don’t need to make a dash to a professional makeup studio – at least not any more. With most international makeup brands already available in India, there are a lot of products out there that you can buy and use on your own, products that are being used by professional makeup artists to get that look. So here’s a look at the top 10 professional makeup products in India.
Top 10 Professional Makeup Products
Following 10 are the best professional makeup products and cosmetics that should be tried by every women.
The L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer smoothens your skin texture creates an even base before you apply your makeup.
- Minimizes your pores
- Creates an even base
- Absorbs excess oil
- Creates a matte effect
- Lightweight formula that glides smoothly on your face
- Suitable for sensitive skin
M.A.C Prep+Prime Fix Makeup Setting Spray creates an evensout the skin surface for the smooth application of makeup.
- Enriched with a blend of green tea, chamomile, and cucumber extracts to give your skin a refreshing effect
- Offers an instant boost of hydration
- Moisturizes and soothes tired skin
- Available in romantic rose scent, calming lavender scent, and creamy coconut scent
- Lightweight water mist
- Comes with SPF 35
- Creamy finish to give skin a dewy look
- Blends smoothly
- Contains Vitamin E
- Makes skin feeling hydrated and moisturised
- Gives an even skin tone
- Great coverage
- Works the entire day
- Keeps skin oil-free and
The Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit maintains perfect eyebrows.
- A handy and purse-friendly brow kit
- Five-piece set that includes a soft wax to shape the brows, two setting powders for definition, a hard angled brush for easy application, and mini tweezers for stray hairs
- Smooth and soft formula that blends very easily
- Highly pigmented eyebrow powders with a matte finish
- Clear gel that keeps hair in place
- Long-lasting staying power
5. MAC Lipsticks:
In make up products, especially the MAC lipstick is a must of everyone. And MAC is the best you can have. Here is why.
- Long lasting
- Do not crease
- Do not dry out lips
- Fade out with a sheen
- Makes lips feeling hydrated
- Mildly scented
- Huge range of colours
- Do not bleed
- Can be worn with or without liner
- Shades will suit most Indian skin tones
- Comes with skin-firming benefits
- Contains vitamin e and a
- Keeps eye area moisturised and smooth
- Pops out eyes instantly making you look fresh
- Hides away all traces of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines
- Blends easily
- Stays for about 5 hours
- Works against signs of makeup melt-down, which basically means that your makeup starts to run down, especially in the hot humid summers of India and this foundation will prevent that from happening
- Lasts about 16 hours
- Makes skin look fresh and radiant
- Evens skin tone
- Good coverage
- Comes in 8 different shades
- Instantly gives volume and curl to lashes
- Makes lashes intensely black
- Creamy formula won’t clump or stiffen lashes
- The brush separates lashes to create fanned-out lash look
- Multiple colours together
- All colours created keeping combination in mind
- Easily blendable
- Good for highlighting
- Can be used to create different eye looks
- Long wear
- Glides easily over cheeks
- Light sheen
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Long lasting
[ Also Try – Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ]
Let’s look at a few vital points to be considered before purchasing professional makeup products.
Things To Consider When Buying Professional Makeup Products
- Skin Type
Different products are formulated to work on different skin types. If you have oily or greasy skin, go for oil-free, non-comedogenic, and fragrance-free products. If you have dry skin, choose products that moisturize, soften, and nourish your skin. The products meant for oily skin will not be effective on dry skin, and vice-versa. Therefore, choose products based on your skin type.
- Skin Tone
Makeup products such as concealers and foundations come in different shades to match different skin colors. Therefore, select the product that compliments your skin tone. If you have a neutral undertone, the yellow-toned products are a perfect match. For warm undertones, select shades of yellow and pink. For cool undertones, pink hues are considered the best.
The coverage of products like concealers and foundations is categorized as light, medium, and full. Choose the coverage based on your skin’s requirement. If you have clear skin, go for products with light coverage. For blemishes and light marks on the face, medium-coverage products are recommended. If you have dark spots and acne marks, opt for full-coverage products.
- Staying Power
Check the label and customer reviews of a makeup product to get an idea about its staying power. The longer it lasts on your skin, the less frequent touch-ups it requires.
When buying lip color, nail paint, or blush, check the shade that goes with your skin tone. If you have pale skin, opt for light shades of peach and pink. For medium skin tone, dark shades of pink and peach work the best. For dark skin tones, rosy, neon, and deep orange shades are considered the best.
- Top 10 Makeup Products That Should Be Tried By Every Indian Women
- Top 10 REVLON Makeup Products
- Top 10 Inglot Makeup Products Available In India
- Top 6 Waterproof Makeup Products To Be Used While Swimming
- How To Use Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact?
Latest posts by Debolina Raja Gupta (see all)
- Best Body Care Tips – Our Top 10 - July 22, 2013
- Best Lip Tints Available In India – Our Top 7 - July 19, 2013
- 8 Stylish And Trendy Long Hairstyles For School Girls - July 7, 2013
- Top 10 Pictures Of Models Without Makeup - June 18, 2013
- Best Professional Makeup Products – Our Top 10 - June 7, 2013