Over the years, Selsun shampoos have gained the trust of millions of users and buyers worldwide. Dominating the market of medicated shampoos, Selsun is the fifth largest chain of shampoos sold worldwide. Their shampoos contain ingredients that work spot on, delivering results as promised to the user. Talk to your doctor if your case is unique or aggressive about the usage. You can also check whether your child can use it or not. Make sure you follow the directions given on the bottle for using the shampoo. Selsun shampoos have a large variety and we’ve picked the ten best out, only for you. Look through and you might find one for your hair too.
1. Selsun Blue (Anti-Dandruff Moisturizing With Aloe):
- This capped bottle, with a fresh scent, contains moisturizers, specially formulated with Hydramax.
- Hydramax is a combination of moisturizers, minerals and essential vitamins, required to keep hair shiny, hydrated and voluminous.
- It also contains selenium sulphide and aloe.
- It prevents excessive secretion of oil on your scalp, itchiness, flakes and fungi. Your hair is going to shine with beautiful locks, without any dirt or dandruff.
2. Selsun 2-In-1 Treatment:
- It is ideal for those who lead a hectic schedule and maintaining hair becomes a tough deal.
- It successfully controls dandruff without damaging and making your hair frizzy.
- It can also be used on your face as a weekly treatment for acne and other eruptions on your face.
[ Read: Best Finesse Shampoos ]
3. Selsun Gold Double Conditioner:
- The double conditioner is a brilliant pick if you have problems like dry hair and frizz.
- It locks the moisture in and also helps to deal with the changes in your hair due to varying climate.
- If you have damaged hair and dandruff problems, then this should definitely help you.
4. Selsun Blue-Extra Conditioning Formula (Dandruff Shampoo For Daily Use):
- It does not only moisture your hair to the tip, but also adds a lot of shine to it.
- This shine can be accredited to good health and nourishment that the shampoo offers.
- Sometimes, it becomes hard to deal with dandruff if you do not wash on a daily basis and shampooing daily causes your hair to dry out.
- This shampoo does not frizz your hair at all, so ideal for such situations.
5. Selsun Yellow- Selenium Sulfide:
- Make sure that you leave the shampoo on your scalp for three minutes before you wash it.
- Powered with selenium sulphide, which is known to deal the best with scalp issues, the shampoo will show effective results right from its first use.
[ Read: Sebamed Shampoos ]
6. Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo For Sensitive Scalp:
- This shampoo has been medically composed to deal mildly with the dandruff and also treat your sensitive scalp.
- It does not only control and reduce dandruff, but also prevents other bacterial and fungal problems that can arise.
7. Selsun Shampoo Anti-Dandruff And Anti-Fungal:
- This shampoo has been officially recognized as the treatment for fungal and dandruff related problems.
- It is one of the best products available for getting rid of scalp problems.
- Regular use can ensure healthy and voluminous mane.
8. Selsun Blue Shampoo – Medicated:
- This shampoo is prescribed by most doctors for skin problems and scalp problems
- This isn’t just a chemical for daily use. It is filled with minerals and essential components.
- These same components and minerals are required for a healthy scalp and hair. How many times do you find so many good things packed in a bottle!
[ Read: Best Clarifying Shampoos ]
9. Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp Naturals:
- The naturals shampoo is mild on your hair and scalp and controls the bacterial rash.
10. Selsun Anti-Dandruff:
Do you use Selsun shampoos? Did you see the results? Share with us in the comments section below!
- Top 10 Sebamed Shampoos Available In India
- Top 5 Biotin Shampoos You Should Definitely Try
- Top 10 Kerastase Shampoos Available In India
- Best Indola Shampoos Available In India – Our Top 10
- 10 Best Toner Shampoos You Can Try Today
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- 10 Best Selsun Shampoos You Can Try Today - February 25, 2015
- 3 Simple Meditation Techniques To Boost Your Concentration - December 26, 2014
- 8 Easy Ways To Lose A Pounds In Just A Day - December 15, 2014
- 11 Wonderful Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap For Your Skin - October 22, 2014
- 4 Simple Ways To Use Honey And Warm Water For Weight Loss - October 17, 2014