All of us love mehndi designs and we have so many choices in designs and colours available. Today, most mehndi artists use shading technique in their mehndi designs to make them more vibrant and special. This technique is even popular among mehndi tattoo artists who wish to give their customers the feel of the ink tattoo with shading. So we are here to spoil you with choices; pick the best shaded mehndi designs you like!
Watch a How to Make Mehendi Designs video from our StyleCrazeTv
The Best Shaded Mehndi Designs For Hands To Try In 2019
1. This is an easy-to-do design even for beginners. Here we see the floral motifs stand out prominently; they are done on the palm and extended till the arm. Big and medium-sized floral motifs with shading make this one a rather unique design to try.
[ Video: Henna Flower Designs ]
2. Here’s a small rangoli design for your palm. The floral patterns start from a moderately-sized floral design extending to small floral patterns, which turn into paisley designs shaded with mehndi. This design is a perfect choice for beginners and those who want an easy and quick design for their hands.
3. Take a look at this one of the beautiful Arabic shaded mehndi designs with shaded leaf pattern on the wrists. The floral patterns on the palm and the tips of the fingers are filled with mehndi. But on the wrists, shading is used to intensify and give a new look to the whole design.
4. This one is a classic paisley and floral mehndi design which is definitely meant for a special occasion. The paisley and floral combination also makes this a perfect choice for brides. The shadings on the paisley design as well as the floral motifs make the mehndi design even more attractive.
5. This beautiful mehndi design features Arabic mehndi patterns. The palm is decorated with floral motifs which have shaded inners. The small swirled design also makes it a lovely mehndi design.
[ Read: Indian Mehndi Designs ]
6. The design here features many floral motifs with shading. The flowers are done with thick borders to emphasize the patterns. The interiors are filled with shading and the finger tips remain closed as in the traditional designs.
7. This mehndi is a short and simple way to add color to your palms. The design features closely done and minutely detailed patterns. The floral and lace details are shaded and some parts are filled in for a vibrant effect.
8. This beautiful Pakistani mehndi design features floral patterns stretching from the hand till the elbow. This design will perfectly suit a bride. Paisley and floral designs as well as leaf patterns are drawn and the bare part is dotted with small dots. The shading here fills the motifs and gives them a better dimension.
9. This mehndi design for the palm looks fabulous with traces of gold. Golden glitter is used to highlight the design patterns. The central lace design is the main USP and the golden glitter certainly adds to its beauty. The floral pattern also adds to the simplicity of the mehndi design. This is a beautiful design which you can flaunt easily.
[ Read: Mughlai Mehndi Designs ]
10. This is a beautiful bridal design with a lot of detailing work. The floral designs on the palm are highlighted with shading. The fingers are decorated with small spiral designs and they are also kept open. This design is suited for weddings as well as any other special occasion. Also, the bangle-like design on the wrist is sure to bring attraction.
So, hope you liked these shaded mehndi designs. We will surely be back with more such designs soon.
Images: Google, Pinterest
The following two tabs change content below.
A Blogger, a writer, Makeup hoarder and makeup fanatic- I love writing and love love trying new products and sharing my makeup ideas with the world. .