Sheet masks are widely used for refreshing fatigued skin and wiping out the footprints of stress from your face. Sheet masks have come a long way from being considered a luxury skin treatment. Today, they are targeted towards specific skin issues, like cystic acne.
Sheet masks for acne contain special ingredients that help decrease inflammation, prevent pore-clogging, and reduce excess oil production. If you are breaking out badly and are confused about which sheet mask to pick, we have got your back. In this article, we have listed the best sheet masks for acne that help reduce inflammation and take care of future breakouts. Scroll down to check them out.
Table Of Contents
11 Best Sheet Masks For Acne
This calming sheet mask contains pore-refining ingredients like essential oils, witch hazel extracts, bee glue, grapefruit, honeysuckle, and other plant extracts. It is meant to calm your skin down, minimize the appearance of pores, and gently exfoliate the dead skin cells to prevent any future breakouts. Avoid using it if you have an active pimple or sunburned skin.
- Botanical extracts
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Helps clear mild acne
- Cute design
Dr. Jart is considered one of the pioneers of K-beauty. This sheet mask soothes redness and inflammation caused by acne. It contains acne-fighting ingredients, such as salicylic acid, tea tree essential oil, and niacinamide, that control breakouts and excessive oil. It also contains glutathione, an antioxidant that evens out the skin tone and brightens and improves the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.
- Ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask
- Contains glutathione
- Soothes redness and inflammation
- Visible results
- Contains PEG
This sheet mask contains 0.5% salicylic acid and botanical extracts, such as papaya and lemon peel oil, that help treat acne and prevent breakouts. It helps clear dirt, oil, and impurities that clog your skin pores and keeps your skin feeling smooth and clear. It also contains parsley extract and witch hazel that calm the skin and help minimize irritation.
- 100% vegetarian formula
- No synthetic fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- The excess serum makes it difficult to remove the mask from the face.
- The eye holes are smaller than standard sheet masks.
This is a P (pore) C (closing) mask. It claims to help minimize the appearance of skin pores, especially enlarged pores, and clear dead skin cells and sebum from your skin. It contains volcanic ash, tea tree oil, and papaya extracts that clear your skin and help improve skin texture.
- No synthetic dyes
- Mineral oil-free
- No animal-derived ingredients
- Reduces blemishes
This sheet mask is meant for damaged skin. It contains skin-nourishing ingredients, such as Centella asiatica and vitamins A, C, and E, that nurture and rejuvenate your skin, keep it calm, and reduce hyperpigmentation. It boosts collagen development, which helps in post-acne recovery and reduces fine lines.
- Drug-free formula
- Subtle and pleasant fragrance
This is a quick and effective treatment for acne, redness, dry, and dull skin. The mask contains tea tree oil extracts and other natural essences that help reduce acne and improve your skin. It does not contain any ingredient that might irritate the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. The combo pack includes 7 tea tree oil sheet masks and 15 cleansing tissues.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Oil-free minerals
- Non-artificial coloring agent
- Helps reduce dryness
This is a 100% all-natural cotton sheet mask that contains a potent formula to reduce acne, sebum production, and irritation caused by acne and other external factors. It contains snail filtrate or snail mucin that helps reduce dark spots and scarring. It also contains tea tree oil that controls oil, clears acne, and reduces any blemishes caused the acne.
- Mineral oil-free
- No artificial pigments
- pH level 6
- 100% natural cotton sheet mask
This is an advanced moisturizing and intense acne-clearing mask. It contains peppermint, sage, and papaya extracts and witch hazel that deeply cleanse the skin pores, remove traces of dirt and impurities, and regulate excess sebum production. It refines the appearance of the skin pores and prevents any future breakouts.
- Keeps the skin moisturized
- Gentle exfoliation
- Keeps skin smooth and clean
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Contains PEG
- May feel a bit sticky.
This sheet mask is made of natural bamboo fibers that are soaked in purifying ingredients like tea tree oil, chamomile, and cica extracts. It helps reduce redness and inflammation and purifies your skin. It helps reduce acne breakouts, nourish your skin, and keep it bright and clear. It provides a quick moisture boost to your skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Mineral oil-free
- No harsh chemicals
- No skin irritants
This sheet mask is infused with acne-fighting ingredients, such as salicylic acid, witch hazel, tea tree oil, tomatoes, and pumpkin. These ingredients help reduce acne and inflammation, preventing future breakouts and blemishes. It also reduces blackheads, clears oil, and regulates sebum production to keep your skin clear.
- 100% natural cotton masks
- 96% natural ingredients
- No animal testing
This is an all-in-one calming mask for your skin that can efficiently handle any tantrums of your skin, especially acne. It contains a blend of herbal extracts that start working the moment you apply it on your face. It contains Willow bark extracts that exfoliate buildup; rosemary and tea tree oil thoroughly cleanse your pores, and Chamomile and Asiatic pennywort calm down your skin.
- Naturally derived ingredients
- 100% cotton mask
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Doesn’t irritate your skin
- Pleasant fragrance
- May feel a bit sticky.
These are our top picks for the best sheet masks for acne. If you have acne-prone skin, you need to be careful about what to put on it and what to avoid. Here are a few tips you can keep in mind whenever you are shopping for sheet masks.
How To Choose The Right Sheet Mask For Acne
While picking a sheet mask for acne, always check the ingredients. Pick masks that have any of the following ingredients:
- Tea: Tea-based face masks are usually helpful in calming acne and inflammation. These face masks are infused with vitamins C and E that help rejuvenate your skin cells.
- Clay: Clay helps absorb excess oil and dirt. If you have oily, acne-prone skin, clay-based sheet masks can help.
- Salicylic Acid: This is one of the most common ingredients in sheet masks for acne or any other best acne treatments. It helps reduce inflammation and prevent future breakouts.
- Glycolic Acid: This AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) is another common ingredient in sheet masks for acne. It helps in mild exfoliation, which eventually helps clear acne and inflammation.
- Charcoal: Sheet masks with activated charcoal work like deep cleansing masks for your face and prevent acne. However, use them sparingly.
You can also check for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, AHAs, witch hazel, and amino acids. These are skin-soothing ingredients and help ease any irritation and itching associated with acne. They also keep your skin healthy.
Taming acne is not tough. Acne-prone skin needs special care and a regular skin care routine. Most importantly, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle, which includes taking care of your skin, diet, and physical and mental health. Stress, an unbalanced lifestyle, and poor dietary habits can contribute to acne as much as not following a proper skin care routine does. You need to strike a balance between all to see any positive results. Try any of these sheet masks to clear up acne and keep your skin looking fresh.
- 15 Easy Homemade Face Packs For Oily And Acne-Free Skin
- 15 Best Sheet Masks for Your Face To Try in 2020
- 10 Super Easy DIY Sheet Masks For Glowing Skin
- MyGlamm K.Play Mandarin Brightening Sheet Mask Review
- 10 Best Types Of Face Mask For Every Skin Type
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- 11 Best Toners For Oily Skin – 2021 - March 31, 2021
- How To Make An Oatmeal Bath - March 30, 2021
- How To Manage Frizzy Gray Hair - March 30, 2021
- Skin Care Tips For Women With A Deeper Skin Tone - March 28, 2021
- 15 Best Skin Care Products For Dry Skin – Our Top Picks of 2021 - March 26, 2021