If you spend most of your time on your feet, whether running, playing, or standing, you definitely need the right shoe pads for better support and flexibility. Shoe pads are also called insoles. Walking on uneven surfaces can put a lot of strain on your feet, which is why choosing the right insoles is essential. Where the wrong insoles can make your feet ache and cause blisters and back pain, the right ones will prevent arthritic pain, calluses, heel spurs, and other common issues.
If you are willing to replace your standard insoles with something new, here are some promising ones that will offer the comfort you need. Invest in any of these awesome insoles and lower your chances of injury.
12 Best Shoe Insoles To Improve Foot Health
1. Wernies Running shoe Inserts
Wernies insoles are strong, comfortable, and supportive and help reduce pain and discomfort. These running shoes insoles have a contoured neutral arch that is suitable for most foot types and can be inserted into casual shoes, sneakers, or work shoes. The reinforced arch support comes with a deep heel cup and anti-slip top layer to improve support and stability. These pads distribute pressure evenly to prevent pain and stress on your feet and also eliminate heel and arch pain. They are made using high-quality EVA foam material and gel that offer great cushioning.
- Shock absorbent
- Reduce stress on feet
- Suitable for running, walking, cross-training, and everyday wear
- Cushioning effect
- Better for low arches
2. EasyFeet Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insoles
These plantar fasciitis arch support insoles are orthotic insoles recommended by podiatrists to minimize feet pain and reduce discomfort while running or performing any sports. The insoles offer support for plantar fasciitis, high arch, flat feet, pronation, back, ankle, knee, neck, lower back, joint, posture, heel spur, metatarsalgia, shin splints, bunions, and Morton’s neuromat. They are suitable for performing any activity like gym training, playing sports, running, skiing, etc. They offer dynamic support while performing any high-intensity activity and prevent injuries.
- Made using anti-pronation biochemical reinforcement technology
- Excellent grip
- Gel forefoot and air capsules enhance softness
- The deep heel cradle with built-in heel support provides stability and keeps foot bone vertical.
- Very thick at the back.
3. Samurai Insoles Ninjas Orthotic Inserts
These inserts are designed to fit into different types of shoes and are not too hard for your feet. They are perfect for plantar fasciitis support and prevent feet, knee, and joint pain. If you are dealing with shin splints, achy feet, or pain while working out/running, grab these insoles. The lightweight design fits into all kinds of shoes without any modification. The company assures instant pain relief from different types of foot conditions.
- Designed by leading podiatrist for maximizing comfort and support
- Offer instant pain relief and support
- Do not rip, tear, or smell
- Great for tired feet, shin splints, and feet issues
- Not good for high arches
4. SB SOX Plantar Fasciitis & Arch Support Shoe Insert Insoles
These insert soles are designed to offer excellent support while performing any high-intensity activity. These orthotic soles provide foot, heel, and arch support and will also improve your athletic performance if you are a runner or an athlete. They provide plantar fasciitis as well as arch support and help improve posture. They claim to improve mobility and offer fast pain relief. The soles come with an embedded orthotic plate and a deep heel cradle that absorbs your body weight and redistributes weight equally for stability. They are available in five different sizes and made using breathable fabric.
- Offer instant plantar fasciitis relief
- Absorb body weight and distribute weight equally inside to offer stability
- Made using breathable, moisture absorbent, and comforting fabric
- Not too flexible
5. Burlingham Shoe Lifts
If you need elevated soles for your shoes, the Burlingham shoe lifts are a great option to consider. These supportive insoles realign the feet to their natural position and are elevated 2 inches from the back and thin from the front. These are the best elevated insoles you can insert in your casual shoes for all-day comfort and relaxed feet. They are made from heavy-duty fabric and material and absorb shock naturally and last long. The cushion design adds weight, so you can roam freely while wearing these insoles. The fabric is odor-resistant, prevents moisture build-up, and promotes airflow.
- 2-inch elevated soles for better circulation and improved physical functioning
- Prevent moisture build-up
- Boost air circulation
- Can be cut to fit any shoe
- Not great for sports or the gym.
6. Happystep Orthotic Memory Foam Insoles
High-density memory foam soles are great if you need low arch support. These memory foam insoles will smoothly glide into your shoes and offer great support. They are made using closed-cell foam that provides customized cushioning and offers the best support for neutral to medium foot arch types. If you need trim-to-fit insoles that can fit into any shoe, these are a great option. You will feel the bounce in seconds, and it will help prevent any foot injury or joint pain. It is ideal for you if you have flat feet or any other foot ache issues.
- Made using premium memory foam
- Offers support for medium to neutral arch shoes
- Provide customized padding for better comfort
- Great for improving posture and relieving joint pain
- The front of the insoles is quite thin.
- The foam doesn’t offer complete support.
7. Powerstep Arch Support Shoe Orthotic Inserts For Women
These synthetic insoles by Powerstep are podiatrist-recommended and relieve foot pain caused due to overpronation, plantar fasciitis, hammertoes, bunions, etc. These pink shoe insoles offer soft padding and full-body support and control. The encapsulated design consists of a flexible shell, proper arch support, a plush top layer, and a deep heel cradle for motion control. The dual-layer cushioning has a durable EVA foam base. The variable cushioning technology provides targeted control and enhanced relief.
- Antimicrobial polyester top fabric
- Reduce heat and friction while performing rigorous activities
- Keep your feet dry
- Offer control and flexibility
- More padding in the heels and thin in the front.
8. Superfeet BERRY Women’s Comfort High Arch Support and Forefoot Cushion Orthotic Insoles for Anti-fatigue, Womens, Berry
These insoles are suitable for most types of shoes and are great for active performers. They help relieve foot aches and improve posture. These anti-fatigue insoles have high-impact foam forefoot, are 4” high, and come with a reinforced stabilizer cap that supports the rear foot and also provides structure and stability to form the layer. You can also find a deep and narrow heel cup that supports the foot during high-intensity activities and while walking for long distances. The closed-cell foam offers cushioning and lasts long. This is an odor-resistant and organic pair of insoles.
- Reinforced stabilizing cap for better control and comfort
- Deep and narrow heel cup for support during high impact activities
- Biochemical shape with slimmer heel and arch
- Responsive full-length foam layer for long-lasting comfort
- Eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Not durable
- Not for long-distance running
9. Sof Sole Insoles Women’s High Arch Performance Full-Length Foam Shoe Insert
These insoles are a perfect choice for improving athletic performance. The enhanced arch of these insoles offers better support, and the targeted gel drop in the heels provides better cushioning and control. The deep heel cups prevent heel slips and keep you stable. They fit into most of the athletic shoes and work shoes. You can cross-train, run, workout, and walk while wearing these insoles in your shoes and feel relaxed.
- Improve overall athletic performance
- Extra arch height for better support
- Targeted gel drop for enhanced comfort
- Prevent heel slip and offer control
- No odor control or resistance
- Do not fit all kinds of shoes
10. IceUnicorn Shoe Insoles
These shoe insoles relieve foot pain and also prevent plantar fasciitis and flat feet. The arch support improves foot and leg alignment and helps ease stress and discomfort. They also offer orthotic foot support and increase stability, comfort, and support. The deep stabilizing heel cups maintain correct foot positioning and keep the foot bones vertical. They are perfect for maintaining balance while performing rigorous activities and offer moderate control. You can wear insert them into hiking shoes, work shoes, athletic shoes, etc.
- Comfortable arch support for foot and heels
- Relieve foot ache, plantar fasciitis, and metatarsal pain
- Made using high-density foam
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Very hard for the feet.
11. Spenco Rx Comfort Thin Lightweight Cushioning Orthotic Shoe Insole
Spenco Rx Comfort Thin Lightweight Cushioning Insoles are ideal for reducing stress and pain. This premium-grade pair of insoles is made using nylon fabric and loaded with full-length insole cushions. The insoles offer heel-to-toe comfort and are highly flexible. They are available in seven different to fit various shoe sizes. The 4-way stretch fabric with Silpure antimicrobial helps prevent blisters and skin irritation. These insoles are odor-resistant and prevent wetness and are highly recommended for people seeking a thin and flat layer of padding.
- Lightweight and cushioned
- Full-length insoles for heel-to-toe comfort
- 4-way stretchable fabric for preventing skin irritation and blisters
- Odor-resistant material
- Very narrow for regular shoes.
12. Spenco Total Support Max Shoe Insoles
These insoles enhance feet stability and come in different sizes. They offer rigid arch support for maximum stability and are perfect for athletes. They come with advanced support for both the arch and the heels to improve motion control and reduce overpronation. The insoles feature a 3-POD modulation system and position the pods with varying degrees of hardness. The hardness varies beneath the key areas of the foot to offer great support. This is an excellent product for reducing overpronation, a common factor that causes foot, leg, and back issues.
- Rigid arch support for athletes
- Best for athletic and sports shoes
- POD modulation system for better positioning and control
- Prevents foot, leg, and back pain issues
- Little flexibility.
That was our round-up of the 12 best shoe pads/insoles. The right insoles will provide better comfort, control, and flexibility and will also make you feel way lighter. They will help you prevent foot and leg injuries and enable you to perform better at your gym and on the field. Look at the features closely before buying a pair and go for the ones that suit your requirements.
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 21 Valentine’s Day Wishes And Quotes For Your Daughter - January 14, 2020
- 31 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas For Long-Distance Relationships - January 14, 2020
- 21 Best Free Valentine’s Date Ideas - January 13, 2020
- 101 Valentine Quotes And Wishes For Your Sweet Sister - January 13, 2020
- What To Write In A Valentine’s Greeting Card – 105 Heart-warming Messages - January 13, 2020